The Holy Land Experience in Orlando, ...

The Holy Land Experience in Orlando, Florida: Review

There are 2 comments on the Associated Content story from Apr 22, 2010, titled The Holy Land Experience in Orlando, Florida: Review. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Orlando is home to Disneyworld as everyone knows. There are some lesser known attractions in Orlando that are very interesting, too.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

“Justice for Caylee”

Since: May 09

Ocala,FL

#1 Apr 22, 2010
I have been too the Holy Land Experience and it is WONDERFUL Place to Visit for families... Childrens area and it is a WHOLE NEW WORLD to visit and learn.. HOly days and holidays are the best! I cannot wait to go back again..
Yes

Orlando, FL

#3 Dec 19, 2013
Judges are harsh, but I'm guessing none of them have been to it recently...One of the angels is dress up like a cowboy? Really? A cowboy in Biblical Times?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,262,835
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 29 min Rex Spector 501,413
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 54,337
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Wiley_Kyote 72,430
The alphabet (Jun '06) 8 hr Just Roxie 1,392
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 97,449
News Marni Jameson: We truly deserve luxurious sheets 10 hr Judge Gary J Dean 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages