Waterford Lakes man stabbed to death

An Orange County man was stabbed to death early Friday during a party at his home in Waterford Lakes. Full Story
NikNak

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 Apr 4, 2009
Whoever called it yesterday, who said it was a drug party gone wrong is the WINNER! Congrats!
DriveBy Poster

United States

#7 Apr 4, 2009
NikNak wrote:
Whoever called it yesterday, who said it was a drug party gone wrong is the WINNER! Congrats!
Yeah. X, Cocaine, and strippers. I guess it kinda pokes holes in that person's claim that it was just a bunch of good ol' boys celebrating one guy coming home from the military.
That may have been part of it, but clearly the drugs were the main factor.
I drank iced tea and Mountain Dew that night, and didn't have to worry that a stripper or a coke-fueld pimp would stab me to death. I guess I have a boring lifestyle.
Dave

Winter Garden, FL

#8 Apr 5, 2009
Wow, strippers and coke. That's so 80's.
Ponygirl

AOL

#9 Apr 7, 2009
David Solomon was slaughtered. His throat was cut.His death was not instant. He made it 45 feet to his front door,where he collasped.This is where his 17 yr. old daughter watched her father die.The last thing David seen, was his daughter covered in blood helplessly wanting to save him.How will she ever get this image out of her head. Please pray for her. David's Aunt Ponygirl
Ponygirl

AOL

#10 Apr 7, 2009
PS. No drugs where found in the house by police. Check David's record. His record has been clean since that one 8 yrs ago.
first lady

Clermont, FL

#11 Apr 12, 2009
dear ponygril i would like to where u there when it happened ????
friend

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2013
David was a good guy.i grew up with him he was not a trouble makermaker he was a good friend i feel for his family they are also good people.everyone makes mistakes.the good die young! Will always remember the good times rip david

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min John Galt 1,124,807
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Ms T-rex 488,857
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Riverside 17,669
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr grave digger 47,478
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 7 hr EXECUTE KID KILL... 25,903
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Murph 70,495
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 13 hr Lexus1985 11,950
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]