Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Everything is Bigger wrote:
Charles aka Charlene got his word a day calendar from Jodi Arias. Thanks Jodi. People think Jodi is smart because she aced the vocabulary. We know her Go Ask Alice and others gave her the key sheet to study. She may have a photographic memory but pleads "I forgot" whenever it is convenient.
Using interesting words is always a bonus unless you are typing one handed and kissing the girls kind of creep. It is especially creepy when you make it clear you prefer underage anything. Reminds me of that rock song titled
"Creep"
charlene posted to you last night, he wants to be friends, did you find it?
Turducken

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

This one?

Tired, I know you are having fun with the fat sack of sh1t...

Hey Spring, you've accomplished your goal of getting more and more people to dislike you. You are an annoying, retarded, stupid, moronic, sophomoric, sh1t-eating, disgusting, unclean, flea-bitten, ugly, droopy-titted, fat-assed, street-walking two dollar BJ giving cum-gargling hooker.

Was that clear or did I stutter?

Now stop spamming the fukkin' board, you piece of maggot infested dogshit...

We simply want to have some friendly discourse and YOU keep effing it up.

Go the fukc away if you are too retarded and immature to interact in a friendly manner. If you don't, I'm gonna lay awake at night thinking up new and imaginative ways to insult you.

Now go clean that moldy cooch out with some lye. I can smell it from here, and I'm a thousand miles away. Did the EPA designate your crotch as a Superfund clean-up site? I heard the Toxic Avenger puked when he got a whiff of your clam.

I also heard that the ASPCA has prevented you from buying a pet canary because the ones you purchased in the past all died from the pervasive fumes in your hovel.

I heard the Limburger cheese factory in your town had to shut down because your stench was ruining their product.

I have a million of them and I will not stop. We will ALL be laughing at you as my insults grow and grow. I will write songs and poems about you that EVERYONE will find humorous- everyone except you. You will be the laughingstock of Orlando Topix. You will be the brunt of the most vile humor, the most graphic, disgusting comments you've ever read anywhere heretofore. I will lambaste you repeatedly and without mercy. You, your family, everything you hold dear will be subject to the darkest part of my humor. From the blackest depths of my psyche, mental pictures of things you've never imagined will spring forth with the singular purpose of making others laugh at your expense.

K-K?

Charles R Darwin

Level 9
Since: Jun 11

Location hidden
Turducken

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

or this love note he wrote to "spring"

Sunday Aug 25

Charles R Darwin wrote:
Topix should ban all filthy, rotten, mealy-mouthed, unhinged, gutter skanks from the Spring TX vicinity.
Now I know that IP addresses can be misleading, but hers shows as Spring TX, which is a filthy rotten dump full of miscreants that are a curious cocktail of inbreeding, drug abuse, and industrial pollution.
But did you see where she posted demographics about Woodlands TX? She was implying that she lives there instead of the stinking cesspool that is Spring TX.
I heard that the high school in Spring TX offers elective courses on fellatio. Oddly enough, Spring and all of Spring's male relatives signed up for the course. I also heard that her father 'tested' her to see if she learned her lessons well.
Turducken

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Then he wrote one yesterday about giving every female in my family something on which to suck.

Do you really think I would ever be friends with someone that lacking in character?

Some think he and Noodles are one in the same.
Everything is Bigger

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

I'm sure there are more. I only am putting up what I find on accident.

Charles R Darwin

Level 9

Location hidden
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#19Wednesday Aug 14

RetiredProfessional wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuck, you have an unnatural obsession fantasy with the female sexual organ. You should get that looked into..LOL!
A quick Wiki query reveals that the median income for females in Spring TX is $30,270. I guess that's pretty good if you are living in that friggin dump. The only claim to fame that I could find is that Exxon was planning to build near there. OOOHHHH!!!!

I'm reminded of NL'S Vacation movie---- Only 300 miles till we see the second largest ball of twine in the country.

Hey speaking of that movie, can you please do us all a favor and do and 'Aunt Ida'? If you are not familiar with the character, she drops dead and no one really cared.

Do you have kids, Stenchpuffer? I bet they are REAL proud of the crazy b1tch who prefers ragging on strangers 24/7 than spending time with her own flesh and blood.

But wait!!! Are they the ones that got you the 'puter AND pay for your internet access? I bet they are!!! I bet they are so embarrassed of you that they prefer to see you tap-tap-tapping away. It must be torture for them- regardless of their ages.

Go ahead; ask me why.

See, now I'm off the female anatomy and moving on to other things. But don't worry; I'll get back to creating more visuals later. This one is to show that I'm quite versatile and 10000000 times better at getting under your skin than you can do to anyone else here.

Now, once again, I will offer an olive branch and politely ask that you either stop carpet bombing Orlando Topix and play nice, or move on to another city.

You post with such obsession that one might think you are on the Topix payroll. It doesn't matter- we all get to vent at your stupidity either way. And if you are, there is one piece of advice you might want to consider: Some things that one might do for money is simply not worth it...

Did you ever see that nasty oil stain in a driveway underneath an old pickup truck?(I used pickup truck due to you redneck status)
That old, greasy, with a bug-stuck-in-it smear of hydrocarbon is you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Turducken wrote:
Then he wrote one yesterday about giving every female in my family something on which to suck.
Do you really think I would ever be friends with someone that lacking in character?
Some think he and Noodles are one in the same.
Is that the post that crossed the line? I must have missed it but I saw where you said he crossed the line.
Everything is Bigger

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Yes, WindowSilly gave it away that she retired or got fired in 2011. It's funny the things you find while making other plans. Her fingers are pathological finger puppets.
Perrier

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Does retired equal FIRED?

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Lazy Lanai wrote:
Or just FRIED?
Fried in lard and extra butter. Silly thinks lard is a food group.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Lazy Lanai wrote:
Lard....never had it. I've never even seen it.
I thought it was a southern thing. Basically lard is the generic name for "Crisco". A big ole tub of white animal fat/grease.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Turducken wrote:
or this love note he wrote to "spring"
Sunday Aug 25
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Topix should ban all filthy, rotten, mealy-mouthed, unhinged, gutter skanks from the Spring TX vicinity.
Now I know that IP addresses can be misleading, but hers shows as Spring TX, which is a filthy rotten dump full of miscreants that are a curious cocktail of inbreeding, drug abuse, and industrial pollution.
But did you see where she posted demographics about Woodlands TX? She was implying that she lives there instead of the stinking cesspool that is Spring TX.
I heard that the high school in Spring TX offers elective courses on fellatio. Oddly enough, Spring and all of Spring's male relatives signed up for the course. I also heard that her father 'tested' her to see if she learned her lessons well.
You have given us a clue as to why your location is hidden. Hmmmm.

You've got a dirty mind. Hope you don't have young children.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Turducken wrote:
Charles R Darwin
Level 9
Location hidden

Go the fukc away if you are too retarded and immature to interact in a friendly manner. If you don't, I'm gonna lay awake at night thinking up new and imaginative ways to insult you.
Mr Darwin, you don't seem very friendly. How amusing that you post in defense of the dirtiest, most vile and vulgar poster on Topix. Her posts are so disgusting Topix removed over 500 of them recently on one thread alone. Heaven only knows what has happened on the hundreds of other threads she posts on, while she is "at work".

You should be more selective in your selection of friends, unless you are Tired and Stupid herself.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Everything is Bigger wrote:
I'm sure there are more. I only am putting up what I find on accident.
Charles R Darwin
Level 9
Location hidden
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#19Wednesday Aug 14
RetiredProfessional wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuck, you have an unnatural obsession fantasy with the female sexual organ. You should get that looked into..LOL!
A quick Wiki query reveals that the median income for females in Spring TX is $30,270. I guess that's pretty good if you are living in that friggin dump. The only claim to fame that I could find is that Exxon was planning to build near there. OOOHHHH!!!!
I'm reminded of NL'S Vacation movie---- Only 300 miles till we see the second largest ball of twine in the country.
Hey speaking of that movie, can you please do us all a favor and do and 'Aunt Ida'? If you are not familiar with the character, she drops dead and no one really cared.
Do you have kids, Stenchpuffer? I bet they are REAL proud of the crazy b1tch who prefers ragging on strangers 24/7 than spending time with her own flesh and blood.
But wait!!! Are they the ones that got you the 'puter AND pay for your internet access? I bet they are!!! I bet they are so embarrassed of you that they prefer to see you tap-tap-tapping away. It must be torture for them- regardless of their ages.
Go ahead; ask me why.
See, now I'm off the female anatomy and moving on to other things. But don't worry; I'll get back to creating more visuals later. This one is to show that I'm quite versatile and 10000000 times better at getting under your skin than you can do to anyone else here.
Now, once again, I will offer an olive branch and politely ask that you either stop carpet bombing Orlando Topix and play nice, or move on to another city.
You post with such obsession that one might think you are on the Topix payroll. It doesn't matter- we all get to vent at your stupidity either way. And if you are, there is one piece of advice you might want to consider: Some things that one might do for money is simply not worth it...
Did you ever see that nasty oil stain in a driveway underneath an old pickup truck?(I used pickup truck due to you redneck status)
That old, greasy, with a bug-stuck-in-it smear of hydrocarbon is you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He must have been talking about Tired and Stupid. Couldn't be anyone else.
Fathom this

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He must have been talking about Tired and Stupid. Couldn't be anyone else.
Does he think anyone reads all of his drivel? He is a legend only in his own mind Maddy is now posting as a texan. I thought she wanted to brag about living in no buena park. My cali buddy says it is heavily patrolled. Not sure where kat came from.
Roosters

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Silly and katty disappeared at the same time. hmm.
NOPE

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

SLUNTYMULDER wrote:
JOY IS JO.- just sayin
JOY IS NOT JO
TEE HEE

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

HAPPY HAPPY JO JO.. O I MEAN JOY JOY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 37
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,083,291
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Lon Spector 58
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 45,875
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 2 hr Winnipeg 169
Cave Exploration (Jan '14) 2 hr omegaltd 6
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr Panamaed 2,929
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 484,329
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••