Joy Wray is receving a Humanintarian ...

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#719 Nov 24, 2012
so your a big fat lesbo then, so what

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

#721 Nov 24, 2012
you people need to leave me alone or else

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

#722 Nov 24, 2012
i have joined forces with my friend in chicago. HI J, we are going to protest facebook and chatango

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#723 Nov 24, 2012
SpookyMuIder wrote:
i have joined forces with my friend in chicago. HI J, we are going to protest facebook and chatango
Joy, nobody gives a ratazz who joins you. You are a saggy booby fat azz crazy who has to imagine friends and boyfriends. Whoever else shows up here will just be another sock of your's. and I'm quite pleased you decided to use a form of my moniker. Shows I'm really getting under your skin. ROTFLMAO

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

#724 Nov 24, 2012
or am i getting under yours, dui ring a bell dumb dumb.. dont make me publicly humiliate you

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#725 Nov 24, 2012
SpookyMuIder wrote:
or am i getting under yours, dui ring a bell dumb dumb.. dont make me publicly humiliate you
Joy, you are a dumbazz shyte for brains. You can't keep up without reverting to the vulgar, common, gutter trash mouth, that you are so famous for when confronted with any conversation that doesn't challenge you.

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

#726 Nov 24, 2012
All you do is challenge and talk down. how about you educate yourself and speak of something other then me. this whole thing is about me you futile imbecile.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#727 Nov 24, 2012
SpookyMuIder wrote:
All you do is challenge and talk down. how about you educate yourself and speak of something other then me. this whole thing is about me you futile imbecile.
Joy, how's Jerry the child molester doing? I hear you and him are shacking up. Does CPS know you've got Chester the Molester living with you?

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

#728 Nov 24, 2012
lmao, waitttt.... omg this is to funny,r u codie??

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#729 Nov 24, 2012
SpookyMuIder wrote:
lmao, waitttt.... omg this is to funny,r u codie??
No, Joy. It's not. Why are you letting a child molester near your kids? That hard up for a man? Hey, in War, they're starting up the Let's Buy Joy a Hairbrush charity. I'm thinking that instead of that, we could start up the Joy Needs Paperbags for Life charity so we wouldn't waste money on a hairbrush and you could just double bag it.

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

#730 Nov 24, 2012
tsk tsk angry lady. dont you just wish you could reach my popularity. you and your fake blog

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#731 Nov 24, 2012
SpookyMuIder wrote:
tsk tsk angry lady. dont you just wish you could reach my popularity. you and your fake blog
You think people making fun of you makes you popular? What a sad world you live in.

“its all just my opinion anyway”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#732 Nov 24, 2012
dam yall are mean LOL play nice kids

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

#733 Nov 25, 2012
Jerry is a great man, you leave him alone.

“Ban Americans”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#734 Nov 25, 2012
SpookyMuIder wrote:
He's a pervert. Would you like for me to begin posting links to his perverted comments? It will not take me too long to find them.

“Ban Americans”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#735 Nov 25, 2012
SpookyMuIder wrote:
Joy that is very childish and taky to use a close copy of Spooky's nic. Why don't you get an account and out your own pic up? That is what your socks keep crying about,saying people are hiding behind fake names and such.

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

#736 Nov 25, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joy that is very childish and taky to use a close copy of Spooky's nic. Why don't you get an account and out your own pic up? That is what your socks keep crying about,saying people are hiding behind fake names and such.
why dont you go blog about your daddys lovin.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#737 Nov 25, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday, I received a pm from one of her nutso friends telling me Joy called the FBI for cyberstalking. Now, Joy, here's the problem with that. Each of those socks of your's that I replied to, swore that it wasn't you. See your dilemma? I can't be stalking YOU if YOU are not the one I'm replying to. So, that makes the cyberstalking bogus and we know how the FBI hates bogus claims. Anyway, replying to someone's posts is not cyberstalking.
Threatening them(like you do), sending them threatening pm's(like you had Murphey do), now those things are cyberstalking. Reporting a scammer, however, is not.

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

#738 Nov 25, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday, I received a pm from one of her nutso friends telling me Joy called the FBI for cyberstalking. Now, Joy, here's the problem with that. Each of those socks of your's that I replied to, swore that it wasn't you. See your dilemma? I can't be stalking YOU if YOU are not the one I'm replying to. So, that makes the cyberstalking bogus and we know how the FBI hates bogus claims. Anyway, replying to someone's posts is not cyberstalking.
Threatening them(like you do), sending them threatening pm's(like you had Murphey do), now those things are cyberstalking. Reporting a scammer, however, is not.
my best friend joanne is going to stop you!! double J's 4ever!

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

#739 Nov 25, 2012
http://ilovemountains.org/

double j power!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min sonicfilter 1,497,503
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Gore the Bore 63,273
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Lon Spector 512,921
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 98,343
3 word game (Jan '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 14,118
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 12 hr Princess Hey 56
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 13,286

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages