Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

i have joined forces with my friend in chicago. HI J, we are going to protest facebook and chatango

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

SpookyMuIder wrote:
i have joined forces with my friend in chicago. HI J, we are going to protest facebook and chatango
Joy, nobody gives a ratazz who joins you. You are a saggy booby fat azz crazy who has to imagine friends and boyfriends. Whoever else shows up here will just be another sock of your's. and I'm quite pleased you decided to use a form of my moniker. Shows I'm really getting under your skin. ROTFLMAO

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

or am i getting under yours, dui ring a bell dumb dumb.. dont make me publicly humiliate you

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

SpookyMuIder wrote:
or am i getting under yours, dui ring a bell dumb dumb.. dont make me publicly humiliate you
Joy, you are a dumbazz shyte for brains. You can't keep up without reverting to the vulgar, common, gutter trash mouth, that you are so famous for when confronted with any conversation that doesn't challenge you.

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

All you do is challenge and talk down. how about you educate yourself and speak of something other then me. this whole thing is about me you futile imbecile.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

SpookyMuIder wrote:
All you do is challenge and talk down. how about you educate yourself and speak of something other then me. this whole thing is about me you futile imbecile.
Joy, how's Jerry the child molester doing? I hear you and him are shacking up. Does CPS know you've got Chester the Molester living with you?

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

lmao, waitttt.... omg this is to funny,r u codie??

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

SpookyMuIder wrote:
lmao, waitttt.... omg this is to funny,r u codie??
No, Joy. It's not. Why are you letting a child molester near your kids? That hard up for a man? Hey, in War, they're starting up the Let's Buy Joy a Hairbrush charity. I'm thinking that instead of that, we could start up the Joy Needs Paperbags for Life charity so we wouldn't waste money on a hairbrush and you could just double bag it.

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

tsk tsk angry lady. dont you just wish you could reach my popularity. you and your fake blog

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

SpookyMuIder wrote:
tsk tsk angry lady. dont you just wish you could reach my popularity. you and your fake blog
You think people making fun of you makes you popular? What a sad world you live in.

“its all just my opinion anyway”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

dam yall are mean LOL play nice kids

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Jerry is a great man, you leave him alone.

“The Black Flame”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

SpookyMuIder wrote:
He's a pervert. Would you like for me to begin posting links to his perverted comments? It will not take me too long to find them.

“The Black Flame”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

SpookyMuIder wrote:
Joy that is very childish and taky to use a close copy of Spooky's nic. Why don't you get an account and out your own pic up? That is what your socks keep crying about,saying people are hiding behind fake names and such.

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joy that is very childish and taky to use a close copy of Spooky's nic. Why don't you get an account and out your own pic up? That is what your socks keep crying about,saying people are hiding behind fake names and such.
why dont you go blog about your daddys lovin.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday, I received a pm from one of her nutso friends telling me Joy called the FBI for cyberstalking. Now, Joy, here's the problem with that. Each of those socks of your's that I replied to, swore that it wasn't you. See your dilemma? I can't be stalking YOU if YOU are not the one I'm replying to. So, that makes the cyberstalking bogus and we know how the FBI hates bogus claims. Anyway, replying to someone's posts is not cyberstalking.
Threatening them(like you do), sending them threatening pm's(like you had Murphey do), now those things are cyberstalking. Reporting a scammer, however, is not.

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday, I received a pm from one of her nutso friends telling me Joy called the FBI for cyberstalking. Now, Joy, here's the problem with that. Each of those socks of your's that I replied to, swore that it wasn't you. See your dilemma? I can't be stalking YOU if YOU are not the one I'm replying to. So, that makes the cyberstalking bogus and we know how the FBI hates bogus claims. Anyway, replying to someone's posts is not cyberstalking.
Threatening them(like you do), sending them threatening pm's(like you had Murphey do), now those things are cyberstalking. Reporting a scammer, however, is not.
my best friend joanne is going to stop you!! double J's 4ever!

“the truth is out there”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

http://ilovemountains.org/

double j power!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,084,498
What life is like for Casey Anthony 12 min Lon Spector 66
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 17 min Winnipeg 176
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Brian_G 45,911
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 36 min AN other 484,433
Moving from Dublin to Orlando! 3 hr irish_girl28 3
Goodbye PH 8 hr honeymylove 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search