Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

lemme get a piece of that joy. mmmmm gimme a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that kitty kat joy.

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

why are you all so critical of her? i think your all jealous.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

TwistnPull wrote:
Yeah, everyone aspires to be a mentally ill, illiterate idiot, JOY. We really want to have some ugly kids that get taken away from us on a regular basis, and we want to be so pathetic that we use multiple names on a message board to try to make it look like we have friends. No thanks, JOY, you're (note the spelling, please) way too wacko and quite frankly, ugly, to have anyone be jealous of you.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she can't?
The kids have better syntax & spelling than their mother, undoubtedly.
Somehow, I doubt it. Environment is a huge factor in a child's intellectual and emotional development.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

This one is pretty funny too. Does Joy know anyone who can spell?

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

spooky shut up bout my cuz now u done it u piss off the family now u gonna have 30 sicilians after ur azz u stupid cow
SEE A PIC OF THE TROLL

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Hey spook, ya better change your name and go into witness protection. LMAO

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Kateyez wrote:
spooky shut up bout my cuz now u done it u piss off the family now u gonna have 30 sicilians after ur azz u stupid cow
I see you're off your meds again.......c'mon Joy...you know what happens when you stop taking them.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Kateyez wrote:
The quote here is an example of typing by someone who hasn't mastered the use of opposable thumbs.
SEE A PIC OF THE TROLL

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

TwistnPull wrote:
How about she's as dumb as a bag of hammers and crazier than a 3 legged rat trapped in a burning meth lab.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Kateyez wrote:
Ooooooowww.. Ah, shaddup, you moron. I can't count how any of your dumb threats I laughed at. You are only dangerous to yourself and your own kids, unfortunately for them. With you for a parent, they have NO chance at a 'normal' life.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

AND you'll NEVER get that "humanintarian" award acting like that!!!!

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooowww.. Ah, shaddup, you moron. I can't count how any of your dumb threats I laughed at. You are only dangerous to yourself and your own kids, unfortunately for them. With you for a parent, they have NO chance at a 'normal' life.
dont u dare talk bout my kid's or i put a hit out on u my family in the mob so u better watch what u say about us go take your little blue pills u crazy

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
dont u dare talk bout my kid's or i put a hit out on u my family in the mob so u better watch what u say about us go take your little blue pills u crazy
Threats, hmmm. Joy, you're an idiot. That "mob" of inbred rednecks you call a family are all dumber than a box of hammers, morbidly obese and couldn't get down here. The damn Wallyworld buggies y'all stole, need the batteries charged way to often to even get out of War. Still in your wheelchair? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

oh now u makin fun of my cuz disability's u gonna go to hell u stupid ugly cow u stalker stay outta war u not wanted here

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Kateyez wrote:
oh now u makin fun of my cuz disability's u gonna go to hell u stupid ugly cow u stalker stay outta war u not wanted here
Ah... Shaddup. If you don't want people answering your imbecilic posts, quit posting here. And you are stalking me!!! LOL. You don't have any physical disabilities, Joy. NOTE: I said physical not mental. We all know what a delusional piece of work you ar.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Kateyez wrote:
Oh darn, I was planning to invite Spooky to make a trip to the lovely War, WV to tour the outhouses!!! I heard y'all paint them real purty colors with paint you steal from WalMart! But if we're not wanted, so be it. We'll stick to civilization and avoid being run over by you and your wheelchair (who did you steal THAT from, btw?). Do you honestly believe that any real people want to be anywhere near you, Joy? From the looks of your pictures, you don't even bathe on a regular basis and you no doubt STINK.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh darn, I was planning to invite Spooky to make a trip to the lovely War, WV to tour the outhouses!!! I heard y'all paint them real purty colors with paint you steal from WalMart! But if we're not wanted, so be it. We'll stick to civilization and avoid being run over by you and your wheelchair (who did you steal THAT from, btw?). Do you honestly believe that any real people want to be anywhere near you, Joy? From the looks of your pictures, you don't even bathe on a regular basis and you no doubt STINK.
Heck, we'd be more welcome in War than she is. She went up to a town whose main industry is coal and complained about mining. That went over like a lead fart. 99% of the comments are from the people who want her to head to browner pastures. That other 1% being her socks and morbidly obese cuzin s' She isn't using a wheelchair anymore, not since she got one of her kids to steal one of those electric carts from WallyWorld.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

We have to stop the bickering and focus our attention on blowing the top off another mountain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••