Joy Wray is receving a Humanintarian ...

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#609 Mar 1, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
you people are all nuts
I agree. The fruit loops need to GO HOME.
Tired of Silly

Tavares, FL

#610 Mar 1, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The fruit loops need to GO HOME.
And I wish they'd keep their CA obsession to their own dumb threads!

lumbergh
Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#611 Mar 5, 2012
Don't tell me this DUMBASS thread is still active?

I thought we cleaned up all the trash that was floating around?

lumbergh
Level 6

Location hidden

#612 Mar 5, 2012
Joanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I tell them that I stalked you when you have harassed and followed me all over the internet for the last 3 years. And you still wont leave me alone!
I have never been Melissa or Joys friends, that was you not me. I never understood why you wanted to harass and bash them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, for me ONCE WAS ENOUGH !!!!
So this is the Joanne that Joy keeps calling me. I tried to tell her I'm not Jo or Joanne, but the DUMBASS wouldn't listen.

Do you know Joy's been putting your name all over topix and slandering you for months now??
Joanne

Chicago, IL

#613 Mar 5, 2012
lumbergh wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is the Joanne that Joy keeps calling me. I tried to tell her I'm not Jo or Joanne, but the DUMBASS wouldn't listen.
Do you know Joy's been putting your name all over topix and slandering you for months now??
Yes I know and if I could I would sue her as well as a few others provoking her. Sorry you got mixed up in this. I am hoping this will die down.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#614 Mar 5, 2012
Glad you two could finally meet.

lumbergh
Level 6

Location hidden

#615 Mar 7, 2012
Joanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know and if I could I would sue her as well as a few others provoking her. Sorry you got mixed up in this. I am hoping this will die down.
No problem, I remember you from the CMA blog and I was going to go and try to find you there so I could inform you of Joy putting your full information on here.

But I didn't want to go to the CMA blog because those twits like to steal IP's and snoop into ppl's lives.

lumbergh
Level 6

Location hidden

#616 Mar 7, 2012
Oh and it's okay Joanne. I didn't mind. Joy is Joy.... you have to consider where her mind is at.
JoIsWack

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#617 Mar 10, 2012
Lumbergh run if your sane, the whole group of them is wack but Jo wins the award for the top wackjob! she really needs some help. Its really sad. Her life that is.
Joanne 6 hours ago WOW

Hanover Park, IL

#618 Mar 10, 2012
lumbergh wrote:
Oh and it's okay Joanne. I didn't mind. Joy is Joy.... you have to consider where her mind is at.
Thanks for understanding, there is a group of crazies from Chatango who like to post LIES thinking that you can not have it removed.

And the post below wow, hummm what happened 6 hours ago??? Watch out game players there is a HACKER among us !!!! This is no lie, HE is messing with us all so if your computer is acting up you know why!!! Joy is our least problem.

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#619 Mar 11, 2012
Joanne 6 hours ago WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for understanding, there is a group of crazies from Chatango who like to post LIES thinking that you can not have it removed.
And the post below wow, hummm what happened 6 hours ago??? Watch out game players there is a HACKER among us !!!! This is no lie, HE is messing with us all so if your computer is acting up you know why!!! Joy is our least problem.
Like who are you talking about?

Please would you give me the name's of the people who have been bothering Joy for the past three year's?

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#620 Mar 11, 2012
Joanne 6 hours ago WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
How can he hack anything?

Anyway, if you want to settle the score with Joy, she is on the thread "Joyangel take care of your kids

Level 1

Location hidden

#621 Mar 11, 2012
JessicaAtriedes wrote:
<quoted text>
How can he hack anything?
Anyway, if you want to settle the score with Joy, she is on the thread "Joyangel take care of your kids
Not , Joy I'm trying to get ahold of her so has not answer any of her email's for a long time!

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#622 Mar 11, 2012
paulyshoreNJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not , Joy I'm trying to get ahold of her so has not answer any of her email's for a long time!
You are a pathological liar, Joy. You wish your life was half as exciting as what you portray. A welfare collecting, food stamper. I won't berate you for SSI because I prefer that you are not exposing people to your craziness. Even children eventually get fed up with bizarre, as I suspect that your older daughter found you bugged up. If she does have autism, she needs someone willing to go the extra mile in education. Considering all you weird money making schemes, it's evident to everyone, but you, that you are a con artist besides all your mental illnesses. She is in the right place.

Level 1

Location hidden

#623 Mar 11, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a pathological liar, Joy. You wish your life was half as exciting as what you portray. A welfare collecting, food stamper. I won't berate you for SSI because I prefer that you are not exposing people to your craziness. Even children eventually get fed up with bizarre, as I suspect that your older daughter found you bugged up. If she does have autism, she needs someone willing to go the extra mile in education. Considering all you weird money making schemes, it's evident to everyone, but you, that you are a con artist besides all your mental illnesses. She is in the right place.
Not, Joy since you know so much about welfare you must be the one on it!
Why don't you go put bag over your face and your nasty mutt!

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#624 Mar 11, 2012
paulyshoreNJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not, Joy since you know so much about welfare you must be the one on it!
Why don't you go put bag over your face and your nasty mutt!
Only Joy would resort to such childish riposte. I am hardly on welfare. Remember, my husband, the Cardiologist? He does make above the poverty level income. LOL And all dogs are beautiful in their own way. Mine are exceptionally beautiful.

Level 1

Location hidden

#625 Mar 11, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Joy would resort to such childish riposte. I am hardly on welfare. Remember, my husband, the Cardiologist? He does make above the poverty level income. LOL And all dogs are beautiful in their own way. Mine are exceptionally beautiful.
You have the best life miss richy richy you stay on your laptop 24hrs a day. Why don't you go give your nasty ugly mutt's a bath along with stupid lieing ass?

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#626 Mar 11, 2012
PualyJoy you come across as extremely jeolous.. Lol at you.. Go take care of your "family" and socks.
lol

Jersey City, NJ

#627 Mar 11, 2012
She/they're baaaccckkk.......

Level 1

Location hidden

#628 Mar 11, 2012
Chief Wiggums wrote:
PualyJoy you come across as extremely jeolous.. Lol at you.. Go take care of your "family" and socks.
Jealous of ratty mutty dog are you for real or what?

learn how to spell jealous, I think you are jealous of Joy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Sunnier 1,459,123
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 7,944
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,336
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) 19 hr Debbieg1 10
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Mon zazz 98,272
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Mon Maggie McGee 73,750
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Dec 4 Murphey_Law 512,863

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages