Massage Parlors in Orlando?

Massage Parlors in Orlando?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

apartment

Powder Springs, GA

#2 Jun 15, 2009
save your money. and possibly your life. these places are filthy dirty germ infested skank houses usually full of immigrants sad saggy ugly ex-strippers and street hookers who look like death warmed over! with AIDS and swine flu and the other veneral diseases why take the chance? orlando, just like west palm beach is full of these dirty ugly women full of diseases ready to rob you {with thier pimps} and infect you. hookers, strippers and massage skanks are all disease ridden and horrible looking, stay away from them dude, get a decent clean lady, and leave the pondscum alone, aint worth your life!
jake

New Orleans, LA

#4 Jun 16, 2009
Roger the Shrubber wrote:
<quoted text>This is the worst attempt at a website plug I have seen in a long time. Have you no shame? Or is it no skills?
good post and very true...dude is sick wants to infect everyone with his skanks std's and AIDs man....or set em up to rob and shoot the poor pathetic basturds who actually answer the ad....pimps will kill ya and shoot ya and the dirty diseased ugly sluttts will infect ya....stay away........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Notliz 1,418,673
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 18 min Wiley_Kyote 73,689
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 hr zazz 98,164
last post wins! (Jul '11) Thu Milee 5,970
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... Thu Fa-Foxy 198
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Wed T-REX 513,464

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages