um

Marion, NC

#1 May 21, 2013
I just want to say that I feel she should be set free. I feel she should not do anytime. Poor Jodi! I will be right beside you all the way. I love you Jodi Arias.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#2 May 21, 2013
um wrote:
I just want to say that I feel she should be set free. I feel she should not do anytime. Poor Jodi! I will be right beside you all the way. I love you Jodi Arias.
Why?

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#3 May 22, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because he's a pimple-faced horny male with no chance of getting a real woman. So, he has to "love" someone whose not available.
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#4 May 22, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he's a pimple-faced horny male with no chance of getting a real woman. So, he has to "love" someone whose not available.
EGADS Sounds like Donovan !! Guess she has to find a new source of income now- Penny -A-Post is better than nought I guess - after all beggars can't be choosers.
um

Charlotte, NC

#5 May 22, 2013
Well you know she's the victim. She did nothing wrong by driving though the desert going to his house and killing him. She was called a bi&$h. He should not live. Oh and he made her do anal.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#6 May 22, 2013
um wrote:
Well you know she's the victim. She did nothing wrong by driving though the desert going to his house and killing him. She was called a bi&$h. He should not live. Oh and he made her do anal.
You should be going by dumb instead of um.
um

Marion, NC

#7 May 22, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>You should be going by dumb instead of um.
It would look that way but I'm just trying to act like Jodi and say how it's all TA fault. I am not for her.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 May 24, 2013
'She's a very kinky girl that you won't bring home to Mutha...'
-Rick James

And that sums up Jodi Arias' motive; and possibly Um's fixation on her. She's a superfreak.
CWC

Fort Pierce, FL

#9 May 24, 2013
um wrote:
Are you kidding me she's the victom. No way she is a killer and I hope she gets the death more so by hanging freakie bitch
um

Huntersville, NC

#10 May 24, 2013
CWC wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me she's the victom. No way she is a killer and I hope she gets the death more so by hanging freakie bitch
Yes the victim. Did you not here her.
Eli

Hamilton, Canada

#11 Jun 1, 2013
Really a sad situation,

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#12 Jun 1, 2013
Men are really stupid.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#13 Jun 1, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
Men are really stupid.
Stupider than we thought, apparently.
FUZE

Spring, TX

#15 Jun 12, 2013
I saw on another thread here that William Zervakos is going to be on Dr. Drew. I don't think I can watch, but if anyone else wants to and wants to comment, feel free.

What happens on June 20, 2013? I finally turned on HLN, but it has moved on to the Zimmerman case.
Moby Dick

Spring, TX

#17 Jul 20, 2013
I haven't been keeping up with the Arias case this summer. Any news?

That jury failed miserably. At least the Z jury did their job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 min Bunner 488,134
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,114,646
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Lon Spector 259
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,971
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 1 hr Lon Spector 314
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr CJ Rocker 11,940
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 96,460

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]