The Adaptive Function of Masturbation in a Promiscuous African Ground Squirrel

Nov 13, 2010 Full story: www.plosone.org 54

Studies of animal mating systems increasingly emphasize female multiple mating and cryptic sexual selection, particularly sperm competition.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#42 Apr 1, 2013
Bluenose wrote:
<quoted text>
How ironic.
Don't butt in here.

“Maccullochella macquariensis”

Since: May 08

Melbourne, Australia

#44 Apr 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't butt in here.
Well, it wasn't me that was indulging in a bit of thread necromancy, that would be you. And as you can see I was one of the participants in the previous discussion, just look on the previous page of this thread. So, if anyone was butting in, that would also be you.

I may not agree with much that Nano says, and her post was still ironic given her usual posting habits, but she was accurate at the same time, you do indeed seem to be rather trollish.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#45 Apr 1, 2013
Bluenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it wasn't me that was indulging in a bit of thread necromancy, that would be you. And as you can see I was one of the participants in the previous discussion, just look on the previous page of this thread. So, if anyone was butting in, that would also be you.
I may not agree with much that Nano says, and her post was still ironic given her usual posting habits, but she was accurate at the same time, you do indeed seem to be rather trollish.
You have only just met me, how would you know anyway?

Melbourne, Australia

#46 Apr 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You have only just met me, how would you know anyway?
The duck principle
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#47 Apr 3, 2013
Bluenose wrote:
<quoted text>
The duck principle
No other proof? Can't you even explain this?

Melbourne, Australia

#48 Apr 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No other proof? Can't you even explain this?
If it looks like a duck, has webbed feet like a duck, a bill like a duck and goes quack quack, chances are it's a duck.

I have seen your posts here and in other threads. Your posts look trollish. I called you on it. IF you start to make reasonable posts, I might change my opinion, nothing so far has given me cause to do so. If you don't like the label, then don't make posts that look like those of a troll.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#49 Apr 5, 2013
Bluenose wrote:
<quoted text>
If it looks like a duck, has webbed feet like a duck, a bill like a duck and goes quack quack, chances are it's a duck.
I have seen your posts here and in other threads. Your posts look trollish. I called you on it. IF you start to make reasonable posts, I might change my opinion, nothing so far has given me cause to do so. If you don't like the label, then don't make posts that look like those of a troll.
Prove yourself to yourself boy, and prove to yourself you are even capable of coming with the big dogs, before you prove yourself here, kiddo.

Melbourne, Australia

#50 Apr 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove yourself to yourself boy, and prove to yourself you are even capable of coming with the big dogs, before you prove yourself here, kiddo.
Trollish gibberish/ QED
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#51 Apr 9, 2013
Bluenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Trollish gibberish/ QED
Couldn't hold yourself for too much longer? Last ya ground?

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

#52 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't hold yourself for too much longer? Last ya ground?
Incoherent babbling is a sign of trolling. You lose.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#53 Apr 10, 2013
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Incoherent babbling is a sign of trolling. You lose.
R
You are 12 years old, what challenge are you supposed to be, useless little know it all prick?
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#54 Apr 10, 2013
I didn't intend to type in "R".

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

#55 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>R
You are 12 years old, what challenge are you supposed to be, useless little know it all prick?
QED.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#57 Apr 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Dang! Can't we cut straight to the Castle Anthrax part and the spanking scene? Spankings are hot....
Why are the supposed to be hot? I don't believe you flirted with other posters, but I don't doubt that you have a sexual fetish for spankings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min litesong 46,613
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Patrick 1,109,546
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 1 hr missattempts 87
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr missattempts 235
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr Lon Spector 280
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 hr The Real Missyfit 487,358
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 10 hr Real Person 2,482
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••