Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a link to any of this?
Poor, poor Stacey, first you are being called "stupid" by some anonymous nobody called Spooky Mildew (nice name!)and now you are struggling with potty-traing issues. Fortunately for you there is a company that specializes in adult-sized baby furniture, as it is called.I don't know the name of the company , but I'm sure if you google it you will find a link. Topix doesn't allow the posting of links, so I can't do it for you. I have a friend who built sets for assorted telvision series and movies. He told me about this place after he'd worked on an episode of CSI called "King Baby," about some kink who was an adult, but he wanted to live like a baby, so he required all kinds of large, adult-sized baby furniture, including a huge crib that cost a few thousand dollars. I cannot make this stuff up. I doubt he could, either. I was amazed that a company exists that makes oversized baby furniture for adults. Why? Why on Earth? So the answer is yes, such things do exist, but the stuff is costly.He told me that there are many such makers of oversized furniture, not just one, meaning producers called for bids from all of them. I was astonished by this. Never did I think somebody would actually have a true need for such things. But there you go, just google adult-sized baby furniture and you can find at least one such company that can probably make a huge changing table for as little as several thousand dollars, but no doubt you have all that money you made as a model.
Racoon Balls Lover

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
Have any of you ever had roasted raccoon balls?
Glad you asked, here is a recipe for Raccoon Balls and Yams:

Roasted Raccoon and Yams

~ 4 raccoon balls
~ 2 red pepper pods,(whole peppers)
~ 1 tsp salt
~ 1/4 tsp pepper
~ 1/8 tsp sage
~ 2 tbsp lemon juice
~ 4 large yams, peeled and quartered
~ 1/4 cup brown sugar
~ 1/2 tsp cinnamon
~ 1/8 tsp ginger

Depending on the size of the raccoon balls, place the balls in a small to large pot with the peppers. Cover with water, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.

Remove raccoon balls from the pot and place on a rack in a roasting pan. Note, that the balls may shrink after boiling.

Pour the lemon juice on the raccoon balls. Sprinkle on the salt, pepper and sage.

Place the yams in the pan around the raccoon balls. Add 1 cup of water.

Mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon and ginger.
Sprinkle on the yams.

Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 2 hours or until the meat is crisp and brown.

Transfer to a serving platter.

Serve and Enjoy!
Check out

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Amra, check out the Custom Adult Baby Furniture Web page. particularly the adult change tables:

http://www.babyapparels.com/
Protecting Our Rights

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Spooky Mulder wrote:
A thread about poop. How many is this lame brain gonna start? This is stupid.
Spooky Mildew, we are all here on Topix exercising our 1st Amendment right to free speech. Now go away, if you're not interested in hearing about Amraann (aka Stacey)'goddess moderator owner' of the best crime forum on the Internet.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Protecting Our Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Spooky Mildew, we are all here on Topix exercising our 1st Amendment right to free speech. Now go away, if you're not interested in hearing about Amraann (aka Stacey)'goddess moderator owner' of the best crime forum on the Internet.
Right on! Spooky Mildew probably never had an original idea to post in her entire life. I'd much rather talk about an anorectic who also just happens to be vaping tranny/model/advocate, whose diatribes about circumcision and sewing diapers are as lengthy as her hair. I also think that anyone who goes by the monniker Spooky Mildew is probably much more repulsive than talking about baby poop. By the way, has Tranra Ann/Stacey mentioned that she used to model? Or that Jeana's boys are circumcised? Oh, and as far as the adult baby furniture link, I understand that there are people who have sexual hangups revolving around that sort of thing. I wonder if Spooky Mildew has ever heard of that, or perhaps she'd consider that "stupid," too. Oh, and speaking of stupid, Sppoky Mildew, it is not a thread or posts that appear on forums that are "stupid," as you've called them, because for something to qualify as stupid, it has to be a living being with a brain, not an inanimate object, like a thread or posts on that thread. So now who's stupid, Spooky Mildew? That's right, you are.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
Oh, for the love of Jehovah. Dickie's exposing himself.
I think only because he's so proud of himself for pooping in toilet. I'm a very proud baby momma!
He's singing the diaper jingle, one refrain:
I'm a big boy now
Awww, that's so cute. As far as him exposing himself, have you considered telling him that such infractions may result in his swinging from a gibbet in the estuary of the Thames River? Or you could appease Jeana's bloodlust for violators of Justice Quest's terms of service by advising her to kill the violators and encase them in pine resin and leather straps, hoisting the corpses from a gibbet at at very same estuary. I do not advise actually murdering somebody, but hey, if even alluding to such treatment shuts her up, it might be worth mentioning. Of course, what with her being a bigtime Texas lawyer and all, I'm sure she'd know better to go the murder-and-gibbet route. Or would she? She seems a bit extreme on Justice Quest, but then again, so do you. You moderators are always cautioning those who post there to avoid such things as "mod shopping," whatever that could mean! Does it mean you ladies are actually for sale? There is a word for that, you know. Take your propositioning activity to Craigslist or something,Irma La Duce.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
Everyone, Dickie did his business in my closet. Back to square one on the potty training.
Stacey, if you spent less time on the computer and less time going on about circumcision, long hair and being a model, you might find time to teach him something, which means you'd be less likely to find Dickie's dropped deuces in your closet.I hope you will find this suggestion helpful, if not, no doubt Spooky Mildew will be helpful by pointing out what is stupid and what is not.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
<quoted text>
So my forum is not stupid? Just those posting?
My boy, Dickie, he then qualifies as stupid, right.
Right! And Spooky Mildew, who is stupid enough to believe that inanimate objects (like a Topix thread) can be stupid. No doubt she also believes in such hokum as "dolphin consciousness," the ability of a rock found on the ground to impart "energies" and "healing power," stuff like that. Oh, and Bigfoot. In other wordes, beliefs that appeal to stupid people.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Oops, somehow I struck e on my keyboard, resulting in "wordes," not words. Of course I meant words.I a fully aware that is spelt words, not wordes. I'm not stupid, you know. Your son is stupid, remember?
China White

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Lordie, woman! You are either using me or should be!
Thylane Thibodeaux

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

China White wrote:
Yeah, but you aren't really around these days, not too muc, that is. I haven't heard of you in a long, long time. Arte you on Facebook?
Thylane Thibodeaux

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like you.
You know I am a model, correct?
Oh yes, and I think that you could be a model of resolve if you would just resolve to go away. And don't just resolve to do it, actually do it.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
My boy, Dickie, has a fecal smearing issue. Have any of you dealt with this?
He would love to be a plumber one day & work on stopped up toilets.
No, but no doubtr if I were to say bad things about your reputation, that would be a case of "fecal smearing."
Black Tar

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

China White wrote:
If Tranra Ann/Stacey were to use anything, it wouldn't be you, it wouyld be me. You're just too expensive. I pride myself on my affordability, even for pretend-modelslike Tranra/Stacey
Black Tar

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
I made the most delicious snack this evening.
I broke canned onion rings into small pieces, soaked them in chicken broth, then drizzled them with mushroom soup. Out of this world.
You eat food?But you're so thin! Did you make sure to sprinkle Sensa on it, or do you just do a lot of blow first to kill your appetite? I know that many models favor cocaine, as long as they model enough and command high enough fees to be able to afford it and pay their bills as well. I mean, Kate Moss, for example. The thing she claims not to have done is heroin (China White is one type), but that's obvious enough, as that stuff makes its junkies crave sweets, and cocaine is an appetite-killer. Back in her day in the 1990s, it was obvious enough that Kate Moss never ate a single thing. That's coke for you.
Wish List Not Fulfilled

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I need someone to fulfill my wish list.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min Mary NY 483,029
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,072,655
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 7 min Mary NY 25,736
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min mdbuilder 45,525
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 15 min Tiburon Girl 2,471
two words (Jul '10) 20 min Tiburon Girl 26,850
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 25 min Tiburon Girl 11,906
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••