I had the best east Christmas
3?rolls of Duct tape
E cig to vape
A tube of Vagisil
A new pepper mill
A can of onion rings
And a couple other things!
I truly am a Goddess.
I am aquiver with jealousy! You truly are a goddess, Ms. Former Model. What about Manny, what did you get for him? Did you buy anything for his lover? I think if I found out that my husband had a gay lover, I'd just take the high road and be sure to buy them both something they can enjoy together-- you know, just to make it clear that I don't really give a [email protected] if he's been gay the whole time we've been married. I think I'd buy them some kind of erotically oriented basket of kama sutra oils and $ex toys, just to make trhe point that sure, I know he's gay and nope, I don't care in the least, and in fact, I'm glad he IS gay. Maybe that's just me, but I think it'd be a fun way to be smug and make that point all at the same time. Does Manny's lover barbecue with both you you in the warm months?If so, does that ever get awkward?I've had many gay male friends, but none of them were my husband or sleeping with my husband. Not that I know of, anyway.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Eaton Rapids, MI

#5 Dec 25, 2012
Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
You are jealous of my beauty, aren't you?
No, I am jealous of the way you obsessively blither on about such fascinating topics as circumcision,turd size, duct-taping diapers onto your adult son, who is as yet unable to use a toilet by himself, your obsession with talking about yourself, from your very long hair to your thin build, to your alleged stints as a model, crime fighter, self-described "goddess," "advocate," crime-forum owner, seamstress, mother of a mentally challenged child (no wonder he's the way he is!), your high heels worn with bikinis, banning people from Justice Quest, barbecuing with the husband who turned to sex with men after he realized he'd married a raging hambeast, all of it. Yes, I am so very, very jealous. I wish I were as inane and repulsive as you are.Please, share with us just how it is that you manage to do it all, Amra !
Thylane Thibodeaux

Eaton Rapids, MI

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
I had the best east Christmas
3?rolls of Duct tape
E cig to vape
A tube of Vagisil
A new pepper mill
A can of onion rings
And a couple other things!
I truly am a Goddess.
I did not get my biggest wish of all,I'm sorry to say, I wished that you would just go away forever.

Arabian Prancer

“Legend in my own mind”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Cougar & lovin'it!

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
You are jealous of my beauty, aren't you?
Go way booger,I'll be good!
Thylane Thibodeaux

Eaton Rapids, MI

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any experience with cloth diapers?
Specifically, how many pounds of turdage can they contain?
Di d I mention I have long hair?
I don't know about cloth diapers and the amount of turdage they can contain. Why don't you just wrap yourself up in one and see? Whatever you weigh, if it holds you, that's how much turdage it can hold. Yes, you did mention you have very long hair. Did I mention that the other wishes on my Christmas list included the permanent disappearance not only of you, but the rest of the Justice Quest crones who blither on and on here on Topix? So that means that I'd like for not only you to disappear, but Jeana, "Esq." and that unslightly BakerPrune thing, as well as all of Justice Quest itself, being that Justice Quest exists for no other reasonm except for a coven of boring witches to go on about stupid stuff like recipes and raccoon roadkill. So yeah, that can go too.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Eaton Rapids, MI

#12 Dec 27, 2012
Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you know this! WMD? Wet, messy diaper?
I'm cutting some blankets up to make my own cloth diapers. I have a couple of old tarps to make rubber pants with. I will post a photo on Pinterest.
Did you know Jeana had her kids circumcised?
Did I tell you about my boy pissin all over the house?
Oh, I can't wait to see the rubber pants you make on Pinterest! Why does your child piss all over the house? How old is the kid? I know you've mentioned that you tend to give birth to 'tards. Perhaps you should consider never, ever breeding again. As long as you're as ugly to look at as you are and as stupid as you seem to be, and given that you keep producing 'tards, it probably really is time to do the world a favor and stop breeding. Get your tubes tied or something. Is the reason your husband Manny not snipped because he's sexually active primarily with men? After all, if he's that into sex with men, it's not all that likely he's going to get anybody pregnant, is it? You poor soul, your kids are effed up and your husband is gay. Is everyone on Justice Quest as screwed up as you are? Maybe it's that forum that's messing with you pathetic old bags.Maybe it's time to kill Justice Quest, since it's not doing a single thing to help solve nor fight crime anyway.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Eaton Rapids, MI

#19 Dec 27, 2012
Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
<quoted text>
My boy is a gifted, special child.
Oh, he's "special" all right!According to you, he pees all over your house and leaves "special" "gifts" on your floors, such as giant Lincoln-Log turds. Do you pick them up and press them into a "special" scrapbook to commemorate just how "special" he is? Or does he get to them first and pick them up and eat them? I've heard these "special, gifted" children sometimes do that. I gotta tell you, lady, that doesn't mean he is special and gifted. It means he is repulsive and retarded. Understand? Get over it. Your kid is a gross, turd-eating retard who dumps on your floor and urinates all over the house. My, isn't that just "special"?!Those really are some terrific "gifts"!
Thylane Thibodeaux

Eaton Rapids, MI

#21 Dec 27, 2012
Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that he is older, he has lost his taste for poop. Mostly, he is enamel red with things that come from his body orifices.
I'd ask what that means, but I'm afraid you'd tell me something about scabs. Ugh. Poop is bad enough but scabs are almost worse.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Eaton Rapids, MI

#22 Dec 27, 2012
Baker prune wrote:
<quoted text>
Amy, you are so crafty.
But, I must ask,(forgive me) will you ever get that boy out of diapers? Should he not be in Pull Ups by now?
Also, does he run around the house in only his diaper & a tee?
No doubt he does; like mother like son. That's pretty much what she's made it sound like she wears around the house all day every day. No doubt she puts teeny-tiny high-heeled shoes on his teensy feet as well. Then again, how tiny can his feet be if he's already something like 25 years old? You see, he is so very "special," so "special and gifted" that he has thought to leave a variety of special gifts all over the house for his deranged mommy. He pees all over the house, unloads dumpage outside his diapers all over the floors, and most likely he flings feces and snot as well. All because he is such an incredibly "special" son, even if he is no longer a child. When they park their fingers in their nostrils, extract their fingers and then examine whatever has been deposited therre so that they may put it in their mouths, that's when you know how "gifted" they are.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Eaton Rapids, MI

#27 Dec 27, 2012
Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost think my son becomes aroused when he gazes at me with his blank stare. I notice him staring when I have my bikini and stilettos on.
You know I am a model!,
Well, then of course he's staring at you with a hard-on and all mesmerized by your beauty! You really do look like a model. A model airplane, that is. And prehaps if I sniff enough model-airplane glue I will believe that you are actually a model.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Eaton Rapids, MI

#32 Dec 28, 2012
Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Baker.
I weaned Dickie last year. To say it was difficult to nurse him after he reached 200 lbs is an understatement. Plus, he frightened me when he got in bed with me & DH. Not to mention the bed was more than crowded. And, you know how rude people are. We had so many rude comments directed at us when we were in restaurants and stores. Plus, with me being a model and very thin, my boobs really didn't produce an adequate supply of milk. He also toyed with my hair as he nursed. That prized me off.
How old is your pet retard?Twenty-five or older?
Thylane Thibodeaux

Eaton Rapids, MI

#35 Dec 28, 2012
Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
The baby wipes are not made for a big boy.
I think I might make my own.
I'm sewing a new diaper bag for me to carry Dickie's things in. I always like to have a change of clothes with us when we go on a car trip.
Amra, the forum you claim you own is called Justice Quest, isn't it? Tell me,in order for one to be a member of Justice Quest and not be banned from it, is one required to be the mother of a retarded maniac freak who constantly poops in his pants or on the floor and pees all over the house? What do those things have to do with justice? That doesn't seem very "just " to me, how does that seem just to you?and seriously, did you really name your child "Dickie"? That is about as retarded as your kid is. No wonder he's so effed up.
Candy Kisses

Allentown, PA

#36 Dec 28, 2012
Amra is a 'trannie'. The bikini and stilettos... and that avatar OMG LOL, is a dead giveaway. To each their own. Have fun.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Eaton Rapids, MI

#42 Dec 28, 2012
Candy Kisses wrote:
Amra is a 'trannie'. The bikini and stilettos... and that avatar OMG LOL, is a dead giveaway. To each their own. Have fun.
Ha! You are probably correct, which means that from now on, I shall refer to her as "Tranra Ann."
Thylane Thibodeaux

Eaton Rapids, MI

#45 Dec 28, 2012
Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
I consider myself a "model " mom, vaper, moderator, wife, author, infractioneer, hair stylist, seamstress, chef, editor, pooper scooper. All of it.
Tranra Ann, I have to wonder whether one reason you are so ectomorphic is because you are driven to reverse peristalsis on a constant basis, due to the obsequious behavior of your "followers" on Justice Quest. I have read their posts there, and I can easily envision them quaking with fear lest you or one of the other moderators reprimand them for violating your forum's terms of service. I can imagine them quivering with fear lest you ban them and somehow subsequently magically reduce them to being the pariahs of the worldwide web.If indeed being driven to throw up by your cowering minions is the case, I have to marvel that Baker Prune is so freaking fat. No doubt she will impugn this analysis, but Baker Prune is a fat tub of goo, just as your child is a maniacal pooping, peeing machine shat straight from the bowels of Mephistopheles himself.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Eaton Rapids, MI

#47 Dec 28, 2012
Baker prune wrote:
<quoted text>
The avatar is From Amra's modeling portfolio.
You know Jeana had her boys circumcised.
So we've heard. Are you circumcized? What about Tranra Ann, is she circumcised?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#48 Dec 28, 2012
Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
Have any of you ever had roasted raccoon balls?
No, but i've had chocolate babies.....

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#50 Dec 28, 2012
A thread about poop. How many is this lame brain gonna start? This is stupid.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#51 Dec 28, 2012
Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain.
They were a candy, like candy cigarettes....both likely victims of political correctness....
Thylane Thibodeaux

Eaton Rapids, MI

#53 Dec 28, 2012
Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go away.
Why are you here?
I don't like your threads, I stay away.
No kidding. Tell it to eat a bullet if it doesn't like it, Tranra Ann. Tell it to go start its own thread. It is free to start its own thread at any time if it doesn't enjoy endless talk about poop, circumcision, your career as a vaping, ban-happy, anorexic model mom and your astounding crafting abilities. It should start a thread about anuses, seeing as it is one and would certainly know all about that topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,395,762
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 10 min southern at heart 338
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 98,087
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... 2 hr sharona 5
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 hr Major Nadal Hassan 1,367
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IB DaMann 60,115
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr LizW 513,335
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages