Names released in deadly motorcycle c...

Names released in deadly motorcycle crash

There are 65 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 25, 2007, titled Names released in deadly motorcycle crash. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The Orlando Police Department has released the names of the drivers involved in a high-speed four-vehicle accident on Saturday that left one man dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fat Albert

United States

#69 Nov 27, 2007
They also call me Fat Assbert
Raktambar Bhagavatamrt

Hathras, India

#70 Nov 27, 2007
Fat Albert wrote:
They also call me Fat Assbert
Well that's easy to pronounce.
RED

United States

#72 Nov 30, 2007
MIKE WAS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE HE JUST HAD HIS FIRST SON IN MAY SO REGUARDLESS OF WHO WAS AT FAULT A LIFE IS NOW GONE! R.I.P MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOUR FAMILY, YOU WILL BE MISSED
motorcyclists baby mama

Haughton, LA

#73 Nov 13, 2009
Fat Albert wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I will correct you. The truck was WAITING to make the Left hand turn when the now DEAD motorcycles hit the truck in the REAR. Which puts the DEAD at fault.
Sorry, not even John Morgan could defend him
sorry I am just reading this. The truck was in the wrong sweetie because he failed to stop at the stop sign. Yeah tye were speeding but if the old man he should not have beed driving anyway would have stopped he would be alive today. We don't need John Morgan for that. What matters is he left a newborn son behind. For what?? Won't you go drive real fast.... C if you crash. Ignornant bastard.
Guess who

Maitland, FL

#74 Mar 18, 2014
Amazing. Almost 7 years later I still long for his touch. His son who was 6 months old when he left this earth is now almost 7. He is the spitting image of his father. He walks like him, laughs like him, is sweet like him, competitive, very smart, animal lover, respectable little man. I am blessed to still have a major portion of him here. For all the old negative comments, good old state of Florida ruled long ago accidental death. Let's just be more aware of motorcyclists and motorcyclists let's be more aware of cars and speed limits and space restrictions, after all you do have people who love, depend, and need you. Sacrifice that temporary adrenaline rush for the life of you and the well being of those who love you dearly. Will always love be in love with this man.. muah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,403,330
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 39 min Princess Hey 19,091
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 46 min Third party Freedom 211
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 hr Just Think 1,569
Cave Exploration (Jan '14) 6 hr omegaltd 12
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Murphey_Law 513,413
Music (Jun '10) 6 hr Notliz 1,639

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages