3 teens arrested after prank gets out of control

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

They called it a prank. Authorities are calling it a felony. A group of Lake County teens is learning the hard way that actions have consequences.
Comments
61 - 71 of 71 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JTR

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

yo i go to school with these kids i thought it was crazy as hell and i see them the days after doing it and now i see their mugshots lol
sl highschool student

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Okay, so I go to this high school, I know the girl who's car was messed up and I know the guys who did it.
I hate to say this, but she had it coming. She's terribly rude to anyone and everyone, and is completely mean. She's started big scenes in restaurants, yelling at another girl who was her boyfriends ex. She's always doing or saying something to start a fight with someone. I do not feel bad for her at all - when you treat people badly like that, it will come back to you. Karma is a bitch.
sl highschool student

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Okay, so I go to this high school, I know the girl who's car was messed up and I know the guys who did it.
I hate to say this, but she had it coming. She's terribly rude to anyone and everyone, and is completely mean. She's started big scenes in restaurants, yelling at another girl who was her boyfriends ex. I do not feel bad for her at all - when you treat people badly like that, it will come back to you. Karma is a bitch.
sl highschool student

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

I hate to say this, but she had it coming. She's terribly rude to anyone and everyone, and is completely mean. She's started big scenes in restaurants, yelling at another girl who was her boyfriends ex. I do not feel bad for her at all - when you treat people badly like that, it will come back to you. Karma is a b****.
view from a new window

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

sl highschool student wrote:
I hate to say this, but she had it coming. She's terribly rude to anyone and everyone, and is completely mean. She's started big scenes in restaurants, yelling at another girl who was her boyfriends ex. I do not feel bad for her at all - when you treat people badly like that, it will come back to you. Karma is a b****.
You must not have hated to say it to much after all you said it 3 times. No one has it coming to them there are better ways to deal with rude people then going to jail for vandalizing their property. That just makes you stupid.
the source

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

ok for all of you people that are out there judging theses kids for this prank im here to tell you the facts as a outsider looking in. first of all everyone from groveland knows that you cant leave your car just anywhere because it might get pranked. the girls at south lake started this back when i went to school there and this girl hangs out with the girls who do these pranks, and probaley praticipates in these pranks, next this was not as bad as it sounds i saw pictures of her car and it was a quick rinse, it would take longer to get toilet paper out of your trees, and last but not least everyone in their right mind that lives in groveland/clermont knows that it doesnt take any real qualifications to be a police officer in theses towns, so theses cops who cant bust the drug dealers wandering around the streets at all hours of the night in the hood, and the meth heads down 33 have nothing better to do then scare kids with there guns and badges. thats the facts. if you dont believe me spend some time here
Angry father

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

. It was a prank and nothing more not to mention they were all good kids! Take your negative comments elsewhere! Ruin kids life over a car prank??? Get real. Arrest druggies and spend our tax dollars more wisly!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Angry father wrote:
. It was a prank and nothing more not to mention they were all good kids! Take your negative comments elsewhere! Ruin kids life over a car prank??? Get real. Arrest druggies and spend our tax dollars more wisly!
I hope your kid and his friends are in jail. And I hope his room-mate is named Bubba and likes him a LOT. If you'd taught him how to behave like a human being, he wouldn't be there. YOUR FAULT, DADDY DEAREST. Now man up and take the blame, you buttwipe!
East of Eden

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Vicious on every thread and seemingly is on every thread or is that seaman Lee or
semenly? lol

“I'm the Texas Dingbat.”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Finally found someone who speaks my language.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TT...
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Sorry Spooky Springhill Ding Bat, but I'm not Joy. I don't know or care who the long-time players are on the Orlando board. Shouldn't you be roasting some wieners for the Fourth?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info