3 teens arrested after prank gets out...

3 teens arrested after prank gets out of control

There are 71 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 20, 2009, titled 3 teens arrested after prank gets out of control. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

They called it a prank. Authorities are calling it a felony. A group of Lake County teens is learning the hard way that actions have consequences.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Richard Neilan

Orlando, FL

#49 Mar 20, 2009
It's good to see that "Family Values" are still alive in Lake County --- a wonderful place to call home. Where were these kids parents, at Bible Study?
BMF

White House, TN

#50 Mar 20, 2009
I say line these freaks of nature up and urinate in their mouths and shoot silly string up their bums and key their privates.
visitor

AOL

#51 Mar 20, 2009
Too much testosterone.
visitor

AOL

#52 Mar 20, 2009
Aaaaand, most likely they were jealous because she had a really nice car.
sddeck

United States

#53 Mar 20, 2009
Obama Cabinet Nominee wrote:
We need to appoint a good liberal judge in Groveland that understands that these young people that ALLEGEDLY did this have a hard enough life already and we should give them some kind of government run summer job like at a park or being a lifeguard somewhere so that they can grow up to be good liberals and not have a felony on their record so they can vote for more liberals next election.
Finally someone with some sense! And I want to know where i can get a job removing silly string and plastic wrap for 1k. That "poor" young girl needs to get over herself.
me4sure

Sidney, OH

#54 Mar 21, 2009
MY Opinion wrote:
Where did the car repair quotes come from her cuz who has a chop shop mang.
What the heck are you talking about? This isn't even English.
Dr Phil

San Antonio, TX

#55 Mar 21, 2009
White on White car crime is horrible.
FapFap

West Jefferson, OH

#56 Mar 21, 2009
yet again the cops over react.
ADD

Carrollton, TX

#57 Mar 21, 2009
Man, I bet the insurance adjuster just laughed his a_s_s off when he got the explanation for this one.
Nathan

Oviedo, FL

#58 Mar 21, 2009
Here's the deal. These little retnecks (d) need to be forced to reimburse the insurance company for the car. The car should be considered totaled and the owner should be compensated for a new one.
A little jail time won't suffice. They need jail and a court ordered judgement to pay the money back plus interest. Let them keep thinking about it for a few more years.
Nathan

Oviedo, FL

#60 Mar 21, 2009
America First wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to law school and educate yourself. Your post sounds like it was written by a communist. Here in America, we give hundreds of billions to bailout auto manufacturers. These boys are helping the economy by encouraging the Mexican girl to replace her car with a new edition.
I don't know what I was thinking. No one should be personally accountable for their actions. These fine young men should get stern lecture and a note home ala the U.N.

"Dear Perpetrator, Please be advised that your crime of (fill in the blank) will no longer be tolerated in this community. Further infractions of similar nature will be dealt with by progressively stern measures. A second offense will result in a letter of reprimand and censure. A subsequent offense will result in a letter of reprimand, censure and a strong lecture. A fourth offense will result in another letter, a censure, a lecture, and a copy of the letter in your file.
We regret these actions and invite you to appeal each and every action that we have or may take in the future."
Nathan

Oviedo, FL

#61 Mar 21, 2009
America First wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to law school and educate yourself. Your post sounds like it was written by a communist. Here in America, we give hundreds of billions to bailout auto manufacturers. These boys are helping the economy by encouraging the Mexican girl to replace her car with a new edition.
Can't get into law school. I'm a legal immigrant.
sophie

Lady Lake, FL

#62 Mar 21, 2009
they didnt pee in the air vents! thats impossible the car was freakin locked!
trtsmb

Tampa, FL

#63 Mar 22, 2009
sophie wrote:
How would you know unless you were one of the kids that vandalized the car?
view from a new window

AOL

#64 Mar 22, 2009
Doesn't look like a prank out of control to me looks like willful destruction.
wow

Orlando, FL

#65 Mar 22, 2009
sophie wrote:
maybe what they meant was the air dam at the base of the hood
O Town Lawyer

Orlando, FL

#66 Mar 23, 2009
Nathan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't get into law school. I'm a legal immigrant.
Yeah, law schools are just chock full of illegal immigrants. In fact, that's why most of them come here.
John

Oviedo, FL

#67 Mar 23, 2009
O Town Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, law schools are just chock full of illegal immigrants. In fact, that's why most of them come here.
Uhh. Brilliant lawyer..I think it was meant as a joke and slam on illegal immigration. How about giving out your firm's name so we don't use it.
You seem really, really bright.
O Town Lawyer

Orlando, FL

#68 Mar 23, 2009
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh. Brilliant lawyer..I think it was meant as a joke and slam on illegal immigration. How about giving out your firm's name so we don't use it.
You seem really, really bright.
Uhhh. Brilliant non-lawyer guy: My post was meant to be sarcastic as well.

ps I am brilliant. And I'm cute, too. Don't be a hater.
John

Oviedo, FL

#69 Mar 23, 2009
O Town Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh. Brilliant non-lawyer guy: My post was meant to be sarcastic as well.
ps I am brilliant. And I'm cute, too. Don't be a hater.
You're a lawyer. What other emotion can we, the non lawyers have for you?
I do have a number of lawyer jokes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,642,278
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr EatASausageDunsky 64,124
News Casey Anthony won't have court appearance today (Sep '08) 7 hr Jason 3,348
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 hr Murphey_Law 514,581
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 hr ANGHARAD 73,867
Anyone ever eat at the Funky Monkey 15 hr Adrianna S 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 22 hr Princess Hey 19,712

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages