Sanford woman gets year for embezzlin...

Sanford woman gets year for embezzling $1.4 million

There are 24 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 29, 2007, titled Sanford woman gets year for embezzling $1.4 million. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A Sanford woman charged with embezzling $1.4 million from an AOL subsidiary agreed to a plea deal in Sanford today and began serving a one-year jail sentence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Parkville, MD

#24 Dec 22, 2008
Cut my grandmother some slack, you damn idiots don't know what the F*** your talking about, stop talking about an old topic, she's done her time, LEAVE HER ALONE DAMN! What the hell is wrong with you people, you like gossiping over something that happened 1 and a half years ago!? GET A GRIP!
Anonymous

Parkville, MD

#25 Dec 22, 2008
Dipsy wrote:
I heard next time Rhian McGuire-Smith is working in stealing funds from the checking accounts of people like you and your family.
you don't know what your talking about at all
Breezee

Venice, FL

#26 Jun 7, 2014
Wow! Only ONE year! With her arrest record, in and out of jail for twenty years, ONE year huh? Unreal!!
brooklynn52

Venice, FL

#27 Nov 15, 2014
Today is November 15, 2014 and this women is still a liar!! She enjoys trouble and one sick, pathetic piece of garbage!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,236,836
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min Murphey_Law 498,973
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 min Milee 18,172
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Earthling-1 53,612
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Anne 97,298
Cougar Dating in Orlando 3 hr travis 27
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 3 hr Sherrie 14
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Milee 71,944
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]