|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
My DH will get a raccoon hat.
One son will get his own can of onion rings.
Another son will receive adult diapers.
Yet another will get a video game
And, my daughter can't stand me, so she gets nothing
My goodness, you certainly are generous! How wonderful it must be to be to be on your gift list and receive items made from roadkill, cheap canned goods and diapers. You certainly put me to shame. I buy things like Coach purses, jewelry, electronics and anything that costs actual money, and by money I do not mean cashing in my rolls of pennies for cheapcanned food. What in hell are canned onion rings, by the way?
Ocean Brown Noser

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
'twas the weekend before Xmas
And through out my hose
The only sound was my mouse.
Suddenly, I heard a big splat
I screamed to the kid, what the hell is that?
I stroke my hair
As I get out of my chair
Trying to find what I had heard!
There on my floor, was a big turd.
Amra thank you so very very very very much for this thread.
Please have a very Merry Christmas. I look forward to posting with you next year. I relish the thought of solving more crimes, posting the same link ad nauseum, finding missing children, reading Jeana droning on and on, Pixie's foul mouth, and most of all, I look forward to lots and lots of bannings.
I know I am safe, I am an integral part of J. Plus, my wisdom is vital in solving the crimes we discuss.
I knew Casey was guilty before the rest of the world. Remember?
Moving forward, do you have stock in the Duct tape company?
I just read some old posts on WS. OMG OMG OMG OMG
THanks for sharing so much of your life with us. It truly gives us an inside look into your world.
Barn Goddess

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Ocean Brown Noser wrote:
<quoted text>
Amra thank you so very very very very much for this thread.
Please have a very Merry Christmas. I look forward to posting with you next year. I relish the thought of solving more crimes, posting the same link ad nauseum, finding missing children, reading Jeana droning on and on, Pixie's foul mouth, and most of all, I look forward to lots and lots of bannings.
I know I am safe, I am an integral part of J. Plus, my wisdom is vital in solving the crimes we discuss.
I knew Casey was guilty before the rest of the world. Remember?
Moving forward, do you have stock in the Duct tape company?
I just read some old posts on WS. OMG OMG OMG OMG
THanks for sharing so much of your life with us. It truly gives us an inside look into your world.
Ocean, you beat me to it. I, also enjoy the repetitious threads. The outlandish suggestions, the chicken broth and raccoon recipes.

My favorite posts are those in which the member rants and raves about the lack of maternal habits in some women. We know JQ is comproised of the best moms in the world.
It makes little difference if the kids are never potty trained, or if their mom discuss their penises.

Anyone have an accurate tally on the number of criimes we solved in 2012?
Bourbon Lover

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think I look like Victoria Beckham? I think I do.
And make no mistake, that's not necessarily a good thing.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think I look like Victoria Beckham? I think I do.
I thinbk you look like a tired, worn-out old bag of sawdust. With curlers and and smoker's lines ringing your mouth.So if that's what Victoria Beckham looks like, well then , yes,indeed you do look like her. Is Victoria Beckhasm actually female or a drag queen?

beckham looks like, then yes, you do.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

JEANA ESQ wrote:
KNOCK IT OFF, continue on like this, see where it gets you!
I have had enough!
Because it is XMas, you seem to take liberty with your posts.
Let me tell you, it ain't gonna work.
I will be on duty for 72 hours, straight. No post will get by me.
Amra, are you here? Meet me in MOD forum, stat!
Who in hell are you?Just who do you think you are, Witchypoo?I do know one thing you are: hideous beyond description.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Baker prune wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not see Ammy's beauty? Really?
Would you like more of her portfolio available for viewing?
Oh yes, please! My life will not be complete without seeing such a thing!
Thylane Thibodeaux

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
Well, after birthing a tard, I quickly decided I needed help! I spread my legs again, got knocked up, birthed a boy. It worked out perfectly. Well, except for when the tard started investigating the baby's poop! Yup! Yessiree! His fingers were always in his little brothers diaper.
Ladies, I found a new use for Duct tape. The tape on diapers is not intended to accommodate a heavy load, Duct tape can.
After Duct taping diapers on my boys, I was free to surf, post Vagisil my hair, stiletto strut.
Are you aware that the details you provide about your life are always so incredibly gross? I want to throw up when I read about things like your children's poop, Vagisil in your hair, cooking and eating the dead, flat raccoons you find in the road,duct-taping diapers to your children and pretty much everything else you go on about.You've bragged about being very thin (for some unknown reason, as it was apropos of absolutely nothing being discussed on the board at the time!), and I think I've discovered your secret: bulimia. You are so disgusting that you can actually make yourself vomit just by going on about such nasty things.That, or you throw up looking at your own ugly visage in the mirror.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
I made the best lunch.
In my crockpot, I deposited one Glad bag of frozen chicken broth, two noodles, three beans, half cup rice, pinch of salt, celery, 2 canned onion rings, one nacho chip, one leftover chicken breast, one condensed soup and covered with stale bread. The aroma is breath taking.
Tinkle balls
Tinkle balls
Tinkle all the way
Oh what fun it is to say
You are Banned!
I will be back, there is a dark brown object on my floor, I don't think we bought Lincoln logs!
Oh my gawd, please get help now before you hurt somebody! It really must be a lot of fun to say "you are banned!" because itr's pretty much all you say except when you're talking about long hair, high heels, poop , duct tape and roadkill. You scare me.Somehow, the only things you have managed not to talk about are farts, burps, belly button lint, methamphetamine and ear wax.
Bourbon Lover

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you jealous?
Hell NO, not jealous at all! You and Vicky look emaciated and depressed.
Thylane Thibodeaux

Fowlerville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a time out. Have you per used our TOD?
Yes, but I still cannot quite figure out what Vagisil has to do with your hair.
Tammy

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Bourbon Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell NO, not jealous at all! You and Vicky look emaciated and depressed.
I have wasted too much time reading these ridiculous threads. Why does Amra and her cohorts feel such an incessant need to post such nonsensical crap? Who cares? What is wrong with Amra?
She used to post on WS, the same crap. One poster even went to some campground and met Amra, lol.
I do believe she should be more than ashamed of herself, no mom should reveal personal facts regarding her handicapped child. My gosh, is nothing personal with her?
Justice Quest is nothing more than a time bandit. It is filled with repetitive, inane posts.
Amra can't mother properly, how the heck can she solve any crimes?
Who is she to criticize celebrities, discuss their children, relationships, wardrobe, homes, etc?
Tammy

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Thylane Thibodeaux wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but I still cannot quite figure out what Vagisil has to do with your hair.
I can't figure out what her hair, vagina,, modeling portfolio, raccoon meals have to do with crime solving.
Woodlands Waterway

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Again, who is Amra?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min harmonious 1,095,051
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 51 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,770
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 54 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 486,255
Ravelry.com connects arts-and-crafts lovers the... (Mar '09) 1 hr Regina 232
Armed Good Samaritan Comes To The Aid Of Stabbi... 2 hr caikminyc 2
New theme park Cuba 3 hr n-dis-grace 2
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 5 hr lost 2,118
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••