Innocent gestures can translate poorl...

Innocent gestures can translate poorly, traveler warns

There are 247 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 20, 2008, titled Innocent gestures can translate poorly, traveler warns. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

In Sydney, Australia, I simply hailed a taxi, opened the door and jumped in the back seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Girth

UK

#22 Jun 13, 2008
slow wrote:
i'am from marrakech and i can say you that you don't know morocco yet
Slow
Marrakech is a paedophile paradise for the tourists,i'm ashamed to be born in this city,sex starved tourists using and abusing young boys and girls for 10 dirhams and some promises of visa to europe.com e and live here if you are proud not in boring belgium!!!!!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#23 Jun 13, 2008
slow wrote:
i'am from marrakech and i can say you that you don't know morocco yet
I am from Casablanca and I can say I know Morocco much more than you do.
Kathy-Seattle

AOL

#24 Jun 13, 2008
It's not just Marrakech, it's everywhere in Morocco.
Mr Perfect

Orlando, FL

#25 Jun 14, 2008
Are you saying go ther and purchase young children? Unerage children? Why are they not caught like the others in Thailand and Bangkok? That is terrible.
Kathy-Seattle

AOL

#26 Jun 14, 2008
Mr Perfect
The foreigners come into town and pretend they are going to take care of these little ones. Give them a little money along with empty promises and then they leave them.the little ones will do anything for money.It's still a hard life there.
LMAO

Nassau, Bahamas

#27 Jun 14, 2008
mr. perfect and kathy,
paedophilia is not exclusive to morocco, thailand and bangkok. it, unfortunately, touches just about every corner of the earth. it is a crying shame that adults would exploit innocent children in this horrendous way.

SUPERIOR AUSSIE

“Ride Hard Die Free”

Since: May 08

bullet-proof tiger

#28 Jun 14, 2008
Kathy-Seattle wrote:
Nial
I have a flash back of an incident while sitting at the cafe in Casa VIA-pakistani.We we're just sitting there talking and watching people go by and all of a sudden, this really old man dropped his pants and took aa crap right there on the sidewak, pulled up his pants and walked away!We we're so grossed out that we got up and left to another cafe a few blocks down.It was quit a shock!
That is gross. somethings can't be un-seen.
Rex

Australia

#29 Jun 15, 2008
Ngali is a paedophile!!!!!!!!!!

“Ngali”

Since: Jun 08

Perth

#30 Jun 15, 2008
Sadly it seems calling people paedophiles is an accepted form of debate for some Australians.

Since: Mar 08

Teignmouth, Devon,

#31 Jun 15, 2008
ngali wrote:
Sadly it seems calling people paedophiles is an accepted form of debate for some Australians.
Iagree
Kathy-Seattle

AOL

#32 Jun 15, 2008
LMAO
Bingo!
dee

Bexley, Australia

#33 Jun 15, 2008
ngali wrote:
Has any Australian on this forum except REX called you a pedophile?

No, I don't think so.

So you are just as guilty as Rex of making unwarranted accusations.
Rex

Australia

#34 Jun 15, 2008
If it's alright for a certain blogger to make false staements about others then i see no reason why i can't do the same back.
You reap what you sow......
Rex

Australia

#35 Jun 15, 2008
*- "statements"

“Ngali”

Perth

#36 Jun 15, 2008
dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Has any Australian on this forum except REX called you a pedophile?
No, I don't think so.
So you are just as guilty as Rex of making unwarranted accusations.
Totally uncalled for. I've backed up EVERYTHING I've said with arguments and evidence. I'm sure it's a conclusion any reasonable person would come to.
natasha

AOL

#37 Jun 15, 2008
I visited Australia about 12 years ago and have been trying to locate Grant Smith from Ballarat, can anyone help find this long lost mate?
Nial

UK

#38 Jun 16, 2008
natasha wrote:
I visited Australia about 12 years ago and have been trying to locate Grant Smith from Ballarat, can anyone help find this long lost mate?
Tash
Grant died in a car accident....sorry :(

“Ngali”

Perth

#39 Jun 16, 2008
Nial wrote:
<quoted text>
Tash
Grant died in a car accident....sorry :(
That's a stupid attempt at a joke.
Nial

UK

#40 Jun 16, 2008
ngali wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngali
you are an australian living in thailand why? i'll tell you why because you are a closet paedophile ,you like little boys and girls aged under 6,you are a disgraced australian ,you can't satisfy your perverted ways in Oz,so you are living it up in thailand .Don't tell about stupid joke because you are a big joke to your nation ...bugger off!!

“Ngali”

Perth

#41 Jun 17, 2008
Nial wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngali
you are an australian living in thailand why? i'll tell you why because you are a closet paedophile ,you like little boys and girls aged under 6,you are a disgraced australian ,you can't satisfy your perverted ways in Oz,so you are living it up in thailand .Don't tell about stupid joke because you are a big joke to your nation ...bugger off!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 min zazz 98,389
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Cheech the Conser... 1,524,235
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 1 hr berrytea333 106
News Mark Toland, Mind Reader to Appear at Orlando F... 2 hr MarkTolandLive 1
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 6,012
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Murphey_Law 513,110
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 13 hr Princess Hey 23,076

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages