Innocent gestures can translate poorl...

Innocent gestures can translate poorly, traveler warns

There are 247 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 20, 2008, titled Innocent gestures can translate poorly, traveler warns. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

In Sydney, Australia, I simply hailed a taxi, opened the door and jumped in the back seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Woohi

Ahmedabad, India

#228 Jul 17, 2008
dee wrote:
<quoted text>
"maybe you should lighten up"
Maybe, but as a woman, I find it hard to lighten up about women being burned alive.
You clearly overreact by talking in a tone like present day Indians are responsible for all those Sati crimes that took place like when, in the 19th century? For God's sake no one among us was even bor. I only said I understand the significance of some of these rituals - chasteness was considered very important to high-caste Hindu women and bonds of affection between husband and wife often run so deep in Indian society that it's considered cosmic and eternal. Many wives offer religious penance so that they may be re-united with their husbands in the next birth. Historical records prove some of these Sati crimes took place because women almost forced themselves in the cremation pyre. It's like their husbands meant the whole world and they couldn't even imagine living without them - those feelings were true, pure, unadulterated. Deep affection can make people do stupidest of things.

Also, in those days - most Indians were poor and illiterate. "Honour" was their only possession and it meant a lot to them - the whole world.
K-Arizona

Seattle, WA

#229 Jul 17, 2008
His parents never wanted him and he was thrown out of the family circle to fend for himself on the streets. He was molested,abused as a young boy by many gays and was offered 10 dirhams for each trick.Now his mind is warped from society of the streets and the reason he demands so much attention from the forum. Pity!
BahamaSHIT

Oxford, UK

#230 Jul 18, 2008
smelly LMAO is the brokedown poor and busted ghetto rudolph the red-nosed reindeer that is why his his nose is brown. She not only cleans sh it for a living She enjoys licking it from hER male clients bums. afterall they pay hER an extra two DOLLARS for that. she is such a cheap HO.... stupid jamaican immigrant with no education @ all

“I Didn't Hit You”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#231 Jul 18, 2008
BahamaSHIT wrote:
smelly LMAO is the brokedown poor and busted ghetto rudolph the red-nosed reindeer that is why his his nose is brown. She not only cleans sh it for a living She enjoys licking it from hER male clients bums. afterall they pay hER an extra two DOLLARS for that. she is such a cheap HO.... stupid jamaican immigrant with no education @ all
No, no, no!... your name is 'RatShit'- do not forget it. You are only angry because people keep cleaning the dunny you live in, when you'd prefer it putrid with ratshit. Dirty little scud mark.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#232 Jul 18, 2008
Very true Kazzi

Since: Mar 08

Teignmouth, Devon,

#233 Jul 18, 2008
KazziSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no!... your name is 'RatShit'- do not forget it. You are only angry because people keep cleaning the dunny you live in, when you'd prefer it putrid with ratshit. Dirty little scud mark.
Kazzi
sorry to hear you lost your baby at 27 weeks pregnancy.You should be aborted at birth,useless amputee of a woman,hehehheehe

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#234 Jul 18, 2008
Nyal wrote:
<quoted text>
Kazzi
sorry to hear you lost your baby at 27 weeks pregnancy.You should be aborted at birth,useless amputee of a woman,hehehheehe
Rachid sorry to hear your both mum and dad are pigs
Doctor Shipman

London, UK

#236 Jul 19, 2008
Kazzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no! do not leave me,Doctor i need your help and your approval .
Kazzi(morbidly obese))
My diagnosis is that I find you very angry and stubborn and you seem very stuck in your little world. On the other hand I hear your pain and your concern for the pain of others.
I have seen people who have found Lithium to be very toxic - others who have had no side-effects and would tell you it saved their life.
Frankly I don't like generalizations because they miss the individual perspective. I have seen many people who have been wrongfully diagnosed and I do have concern for people who have been given rather toxic medications which could be a life-saver for some but are a noose around the neck for others. I wonder if some have their first true 'psychiatric episode' in withdrawal from such medications - not unlike the person who has an epileptic seizure in withdrawal from neuroleptics - most people would - it's an expected experience in quick withdrawal
Nurse Nancy

Seattle, WA

#237 Jul 19, 2008
Doctor Shitman

My diagnose is your by-polar and you need to stop taking other peoples medications.

“I Didn't Hit You”

Location hidden

#238 Jul 19, 2008
Doctor Shipman wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachid(terminally disgusting)the Shit Eater
My diagnosis is that I find you very angry and stubborn and you seem very stuck in your little world. On the other hand I hear your pain and your concern for the safety of others against yourself.
I have seen people who have found a bullet to the head to be very effective - they believe that by topping themselves, they saved their families lives.
Frankly I don't like generalizations because they miss the individual perspective. I have seen many people who have been wrongfully diagnosed and I do have concern for people who have been given rather toxic medications which could be a life-saver for some but are a noose around the neck for others. I wonder if some have their first true 'psychiatric episode' in withdrawal from such medications - not unlike the person who has an epileptic seizure in withdrawal from neuroleptics - most people would - it's an expected experience in quick withdrawal.

However once in a while you come across a specimen so disgusting, so vile and toxic, that you have to suggest a bullet. To Rachids head. Be a man and do it yourself.
Very helpful RatShit. Who did you steal that from Dweeb? ROFL.
Fat Kazzi

London, UK

#239 Jul 19, 2008
Fat kazzi
My diagnose is you are by-polar and you need to stop taking other peoples medications.

“I Didn't Hit You”

Location hidden

#240 Jul 19, 2008
Fat Kazzi wrote:
Fat kazzi
My diagnose is you are by-polar and you need to stop taking other peoples medications.
Fat Kazzi, you should stop talking to yourself in public!! The devil is gonna have a lot of fun with you when your human form dies RachidEatsRachid.

“I Didn't Hit You”

Location hidden

#241 Jul 19, 2008
So far on this page, RachidtheRatshitEater, has been:

RachidtheRatShitEater
Fat Kazzi
Nyal
Doctor Shipman
BahamaSHIT

and he is 'diagnosing' me with being bi-polar. Stop already! I can't possibly laugh anymore!!

You know, by allowing him to be the forum bitch, we might actually be giving him a reason to get out of bed everyday!! Because this is what his Mother looks like:

PREPARE YOURSELF!! IT'S PRETTY GRUESOME:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x50/emilya...

“I Didn't Hit You”

Location hidden

#242 Jul 19, 2008
And here's his father (well, ONE of the twenty men his mother slept with that night):

PREPARE YOURSELF - GRAB A BUCKET:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73...

Ewwwwww!!
Nil by mouth

London, UK

#243 Jul 19, 2008
Kazzi wrote:
So far on this page, RachidtheRatshitEater, has been:
RachidtheRatShitEater
Fat Kazzi
Nyal
Doctor Shipman
BahamaSHIT
and he is 'diagnosing' me with being bi-polar. Stop already! I can't possibly laugh anymore!!
You know, by allowing him to be the forum bitch, we might actually be giving him a reason to get out of bed everyday!! Because this is what his Mother looks like:
PREPARE YOURSELF!! IT'S PRETTY GRUESOME:
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x50/emilya...
i don't change names like you do

“I Didn't Hit You”

Location hidden

#244 Jul 19, 2008
Nil by mouth wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't change names like you do
Um, yeah, al-right then ... whatever gets you through your life

BTW, now its

Nil by mouth
BahamaSHIT
Fat Kazzi
Nyal
Doctor Shipman
FatRatShitEatsShit

because you added ANOTHER one! Yet you say you don't change names like I do? But I'm always Kazzi.

Do you have a brain? You could try to use it to make yourself look smart instead of stupid...

... because when I add bi-polar kathy and mad lula to your list of names - you're just a moron. But I understand why you don't want to focus on that ... because then you won't be able to pretend anymore that you are not a moron. Whatever gets you through the night ... it's alright ... it's alright - but you still wake up everyday being the same old RatShitEatingRachid, don't ya? So the catch-22 continues ...
Crocodile moroccan dundee

London, UK

#245 Jul 19, 2008
Kazzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, yeah, al-right then ... whatever gets you through your life
BTW, now its
Nil by mouth
BahamaSHIT
Fat Kazzi
Nyal
Doctor Shipman
FatRatShitEatsShit
because you added ANOTHER one! Yet you say you don't change names like I do? But I'm always Kazzi.
Do you have a brain? You could try to use it to make yourself look smart instead of stupid...
... because when I add bi-polar kathy and mad lula to your list of names - you're just a moron. But I understand why you don't want to focus on that ... because then you won't be able to pretend anymore that you are not a moron. Whatever gets you through the night ... it's alright ... it's alright - but you still wake up everyday being the same old RatShitEatingRachid, don't ya? So the catch-22 continues ...
i don't know what you are talking about,sweetie!

“I Didn't Hit You”

Location hidden

#246 Jul 19, 2008
Crocodile moroccan dundee wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know what you are talking about,sweetie!
Because you've got no brains - I know that - you sold them for some kebabs. Sheeesh!! Do you EVER pay attention? If Steve Irwin had met you, you'd be dead.
MadAussie

London, UK

#247 Jul 19, 2008
Kazzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you've got no brains - I know that - you sold them for some kebabs. Sheeesh!! Do you EVER pay attention? If Steve Irwin had met you, you'd be dead.
steve Irwn was a charlatan and a fraud entertainer who got poked by a small stupid fish!!!

“I Didn't Hit You”

Location hidden

#248 Jul 20, 2008
MadAussie wrote:
<quoted text>
steve Irwn was a charlatan and a fraud entertainer who got poked by a small stupid fish!!!
More of a man than you. He would've spotted you for the dangerous animal that you are, poked and prodded, when you went him - well, he would've had to snap your freakin' neck, wouldn't he, so you didn't kill him. I mean, he offered more to the world and did more good than you will ever do in three lifetimes.

You are the charlatan.
You are the multiple-personality schio freak.
You are the most disgusting thing in all of London.
You should have been drowned at birth, or strangled - yeah, strangled.
You are a petty, petty, poor excuse for a person Rachid. Why not just use your name Rachid? Because you are too much of a dunce with no brains to do that.
You are the scourge of the whole earth and the shame of all Moroccans.
You should be catapulted into the Sun and suffer the pain you deserve.
You should never be allowed to have children, and if you have them, they should be removed from you.
Your wife (?- as if!!) fantazised about Steve Irwin - still does.
Hallelujah Brother!! Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,508,010
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 1 hr Buddy from Whites... 95
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 2 hr Princess Hey 192
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,959
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Murphey_Law 513,016
Run the homeless out of Orlando! 5 hr ANONYMOUS 1
3 word game (Jan '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 14,266

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages