Garcinia Cambogia - Hottest New Weight Loss Supplement Gets Top Results

Full story: Emailwire.com
Las Vegas, Nevada -- Garcinia Cambogia one of the latest and most exciting breakthroughs in weight loss supplements to date, has been the talk of the weight loss town, the new supplement on the block, but does it work and if so, how and why are really the questions on the table, so let's have a look at pure garcinia cambogia extract and see what it ... (more) Full Story
Everything is Bigger

Spring, TX

#1 Sep 13, 2013
Never heard of it. Portion control. Eat fresh, organic foods. Don't eat anything in a box or out of a microwave. Check out calorie counts at restaurants before dining there. Don't drink your calories. It's not that hard unless you are hard-headed.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 20, 2013
Second to a wok, a microwave is the best way to cook fresh veggies.
Calphalon Runner

Spring, TX

#3 Sep 21, 2013
I would disagree. I would say Calphalon is the best way to cook anything except spinach. Restaurant grade pots and pans, of course and gas heat if you have it. I prefer fresh fruit over many veggies. I'm not much on drinking smoothies for meals, so I don't see blending or juicing vegetables. They take beautiful strawberries, grapes, pineapple, etc and make it into much. I'm not a baby. I have all my teeth. Like someone said, you "juice" it in your mouth when you eat eat it.

Well, I've decided the best way to get your body back is work out like you are 20 and treat yourself once in a while. Went to a trendy little bistro that had grill to order foods and a bakery with red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. We all got different entrees. There is also a huge salad bar, but I don't usually eat things like that. 8.00 for a small salad, one trip, no thanks. Crashed like a big dog and didn't wake up until 6:30 a.m. Soon, it will be time to hit the gym or hit the trail.

Cook your own foods and then run like h-*-ll Treat yourself to something yummy at least once a week. If I have to eat nothing but steamed veggies, why bother? Maybe when I'm 50, 60, 70, 80, I'll change my tune.
11 Minute Mile

Spring, TX

#4 Sep 24, 2013
So disappointed in that my mile took me 11 minutes instead of 10. Training for a 5K which is nothing compared to a half marathon or even a 10 mile run.
Running out in nature is superior to running in a gym. I put on my all terrain shoes and hit it. It's time for a new pair of running shoes. Any runners here?

Breaking it up into two segments that take a max of 12 min. makes exercising easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,153,925
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 45 min Roxie Darling 17,296
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 48 min WAS sanka 490,170
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 49,182
Sales Management Leadership Program in Orlando ... 5 hr OrlandoEvents 1
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 8 hr POOR SERVICE 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Maggie McGee 70,604
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 20 hr Riverside 26,175
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM