Scientists say they have proved climate change is real, now mus...

Scientists studying the changing nature of the Earth's climate say they have completed one crucial task - proving beyond a doubt that global warming is real. Full Story

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#7962 Feb 25, 2013
Socialism is for Sissies wrote:
<quoted text>WARNING! Libby using strong debating skills. Eludes facts and uses childish insults. Parental supervision required!
I save debating skills for people who deserve them...people with credibility. Not asshats like this:

"Dude, you are the denier here! LOL Volcanos themselves are evidence of your junk science! Hahahahahahaha! You just keep believing the lies and you will be OK."

LOL (shaking head)

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#7964 Feb 25, 2013
USA and Israel go to hell wrote:
<quoted text>Jews are not Semitic,they are SATANIC.
Do you like Jews?
Do you like Israel?
Iranian Smart Cleric said one time...there are two enemies..
One is USA....Giant Satan.
The other is ISRAEL....Small Satan.
Jews like you are make me sick.
Shame on you!!
Just see who control Mass Media in USA..?
I'm not a Jew or friend of Israel...but you ARE anti-Semitic. This isn't the board for you. Get lost. Savvy?
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#7965 Feb 25, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Jew or friend of Israel...but you ARE anti-Semitic. This isn't the board for you. Get lost. Savvy?
Why do you care more about Anti Semitic rather than Anti American!?
USA and Israel go to hell

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#7966 Feb 25, 2013
Kraut Germ Virus Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care more about Anti Semitic rather than Anti American!?
Every normal Human is against Jewish Supremacy.

And Jews are NOT Semitic.
Jewish Zionist are killing the true Semitic people in Palestine.

What do you care so much about Jews.
They control Mass Media and not you!
Im Al Gore

Chicago, IL

#7967 Feb 25, 2013
just tell me what you are doing and i will look at my carbon chart and let you know how much to pay me and my other whack job Friends and all is good...

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#7970 Feb 25, 2013
Looks like SUXObama has made a comeback, including in multiple IDs.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7971 Feb 25, 2013
what can we do about it? only to make this planet a better place.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7972 Feb 25, 2013
The Earth is giving herself a Make-Over, that's all!!

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#7973 Feb 26, 2013
Kraut Germ Virus Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care more about Anti Semitic rather than Anti American!?
Who said I did? Oh, right, the anti-Semitic guy. Dismissed.

“Sharia, NOT!”

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Chesapeake, VA

#7974 Feb 26, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I save debating skills for people who deserve them...people with credibility. Not asshats like this:
"Dude, you are the denier here! LOL Volcanos themselves are evidence of your junk science! Hahahahahahaha! You just keep believing the lies and you will be OK."
LOL (shaking head)
Sir, you couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag with a sharp pair of scissors.
You idea of debate is to insult.(Tit-for-tat, mind you)

You haven't even refuted the simple little volcanoe evidence...because you can't!

You're the type who proclaim just how intelligent you are and then you use statements like "asshat' showing your desire to shove your head up others posteriors. And that is debating? More like debasing if you ask me.

You can feel good knowing you bring use humor in the midst of those who prefer serious discussion. Thanks.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#7975 Feb 26, 2013
Socialism is for Sissies wrote:
<quoted text>Sir, you couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag with a sharp pair of scissors.
You idea of debate is to insult.(Tit-for-tat, mind you)
You haven't even refuted the simple little volcanoe evidence...because you can't!
You're the type who proclaim just how intelligent you are and then you use statements like "asshat' showing your desire to shove your head up others posteriors. And that is debating? More like debasing if you ask me.
You can feel good knowing you bring use humor in the midst of those who prefer serious discussion. Thanks.
That post wasn't more intelligent, wasn't more debatable, and wasn't better evidence than any of your OTHER posts that you're able to debate intelligently, or that you have any credibility.

An easy demonstration of this is your ignorance of the fact that the term "asshat" is obviously meant to indicate someone whose OWN head is up his OWN posterior.

But as a comedian has remarked,'You can't fix stupid.'

;)

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#7976 Feb 26, 2013
Socialism is for Sissies wrote:
...EDITED...
You can feel good knowing you bring use humor in the midst of those who prefer serious discussion. Thanks.
Oh, and I would have addressed this point but I couldn't figure out what it meant or even which language it was written in.:)

“Sharia, NOT!”

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Chesapeake, VA

#7977 Feb 26, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
That post wasn't more intelligent, wasn't more debatable, and wasn't better evidence than any of your OTHER posts that you're able to debate intelligently, or that you have any credibility.
An easy demonstration of this is your ignorance of the fact that the term "asshat" is obviously meant to indicate someone whose OWN head is up his OWN posterior.
But as a comedian has remarked,'You can't fix stupid.'
;)
Sadly, YOU think ASSHAT means "to indicate someone whose OWN head is up his OWN posterior" when the illustration clearly has YOU shoving your head as far up someone else's keyster for your own personal enjoyment and yet you think it to be a "clever" metaphor.
What's with your sick fixation with rectums anyway? You best get along to one of your NAMBLA meetings and get that taken care of ASAP or is that, in your case, ASSuP.
Move along, your drivel is no longer required here amongst the adults.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#7979 Feb 27, 2013
Socialism is for Sissies wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly, YOU think ASSHAT means "to indicate someone whose OWN head is up his OWN posterior" when the illustration clearly has YOU shoving your head as far up someone else's keyster for your own personal enjoyment and yet you think it to be a "clever" metaphor.
What's with your sick fixation with rectums anyway? You best get along to one of your NAMBLA meetings and get that taken care of ASAP or is that, in your case, ASSuP.
Move along, your drivel is no longer required here amongst the adults.
'I know you are but what am I?' is one of the oldest and most childish arguments around. Sadly, many righties like you still swear by it long after adulthood should've sent it packing.

Dismissed. You have nothing to offer here.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#7980 Feb 27, 2013
Nicolas vs Jewish Devil wrote:
<quoted text>JEWS are not Semetic you dumb Homosexaul weak idiot.
And USSR in past was controled by Communist Jews...
Just like America right now.
People like you are true problem....
You are to much Dumb
Socialism is created by Mosses Hess...the JEW!!!
"Jews are not Semitic" ???

I think we can judge your intellect pretty accurately by that absurdly wrong, stupid, and dishonest claim.

You are too much pointless and silly...go away.

“Denying those who deny nature”

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#7981 Mar 1, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't dote on degrees to validate the legitimacy and/or accuracy of my (or your) posts. Are you not the one who poo-poos the consensus of thousands whose degrees are far more advanced and relevant than your own?
Regarding fluid displacement? Not opinion. The proof is in your posts, my dear. You could be the world's greatest at drawing a bucket of water and an ice cube in a CAD program, but face it - you're lousy at drawing practical and accurate conclusions.
You know there are thousands with equal or better degrees who seem to agree. If anything the consensus would be that it isn't true since now there is more who disagree than agree.

And when it comes to fluid displacement, the fact is still the same. The shoreline would remain the same. I may be lousy at drawing an ice cube but when it comes to things like this I have already drawn conclusions that are supported by what is happening in the real world. Which is the only ones that matter.

Of course your complaint is those are not supporting your desired conclusions.

“Denying those who deny nature”

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#7982 Mar 1, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you admitted Rush was a hero.
and you made some pretty crazy statements about
-- no scientists believe in global warming
-- you keep referring to the break-in of the CRU emails as a scandal when ALL the investigations cleared the scientists.
Was I unfairly blaming ole Rush for your lack of basic information/knowledge?
I've seen Rush Limbaugh too --what a nasty egotistical blowbag. I know conservatives who can't stand him even when they say they agree with his stance.
When? All I said was I read his shows transcripts. Then again I also read Obama's speech transcripts. So does that make Obama my hero as well? As for the CRU, the investigation was anything but. It was a group of politicians, people who are less qualified than you are who cleared them and when you look at the makeup of the body it was clear that their conclusion was going to be no fault dispite whatever the evidence.

As for your description of Rush Limbaugh, it is funny that your description of him is also a perfect description of you. He even knows as much about climate change as you do.
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#7983 Mar 1, 2013
People, the polar bears!!!! We have to save the POLAR BEARS!!!!!
PHD

Overton, TX

#7984 Mar 1, 2013
The polar bears are doing well. The numbers are corrected. They made a slight error. The polar bear pop. Exceeds 35k and increasing.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7985 Mar 1, 2013
the human race is on a collision path with its own greed and carelessness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 49,364
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 hr Yeah 1,156,210
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 14 hr Ellen 490,370
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 14 hr eddie 45
Notebooks 17 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 19 hr Anne 96,717
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... Fri orlandohomestay 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:52 am PST

ESPN 6:52AM
Buccaneers give Murphy a 3-year extension
NFL 7:01 AM
Louis Murphy, Buccaneers strike contract extension
Bleacher Report 7:02 AM
Bucs Sign WR Louis Murphy to 3-Yr Extension
Bleacher Report 8:04 AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report 8:30 AM
Saints vs. Buccaneers: Complete Week 17 Preview for New Orleans