Scientists say they have proved climate change is real, now mus...

Scientists studying the changing nature of the Earth's climate say they have completed one crucial task - proving beyond a doubt that global warming is real. Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#7678 Jan 16, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>And 100% of yours. See you are a cut above the rest when it comes to useless babble tainted with hate.
HA HA What a moron.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7679 Jan 16, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA What a moron.
HA HA what a LESS-ON
Edward Kelly

Adelaide, Australia

#7680 Jan 16, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Well peanut brain this is the GREAT COUNTRY OF THE USA. Itís a free Country. Sorry you live in that third world country under dictatorship. If you were quoting yourself you show your publications of your own work and to date it's only cut and paste useless babble. Get help maybe you can move to this GREAT COUNTRY CALLED USA and continue to post on Topix.
And you believe a country that still calculates in Farenheit and feet and inches great?

Hmmm...
Edward Kelly

Adelaide, Australia

#7681 Jan 16, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Firstly: It is quite acceptable to use copy and paste when you can't show your own work. This simply shows as you donít really really know. The reference generally not likely indicates the truth.
Secondly: NOBODY has to do what you ask also. I have encountered demanding LESS-ONS such as your--self who generally can't show their own work to answer the question. Not more likely but positively you are a nut who dreams of wishing they could answer the question by their own work but like the rest you simply can't.
Sure I can.
Edward Kelly

Adelaide, Australia

#7682 Jan 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Firstly: It is quite acceptable to use copy and paste when you can't show your own work. This simply shows as you donít really really know. The reference generally not likely indicates the truth.
Secondly: NOBODY has to do what you ask also. I have encountered demanding LESS-ONS such as your--self who generally can't show their own work to answer the question. Not more likely but positively you are a nut who dreams of wishing they could answer the question by their own work but like the rest you simply can't.
Classic case of dodging.

Sorry mate, but you clearly do not have a clue - you are just unintelligent dribble that resorts to bending the argument to suit themselves, or to attack the debator personally.

A person such as yourself is known as a Troll.

I suggest that due to your lack of ability to argue the point and to use proven research to support your claim, you are not interested in a real debate with real science.

Prove me wrong - if you have the gumption.
Edward Kelly

Adelaide, Australia

#7683 Jan 17, 2013
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel wrote:
We have to save the polar bears! Doesn't anyone care about the POLAR BEARS!
I suggest that we need to look at what we are doing to ensure a quality of life for our great, great grandchildren. One that includes a diverse natural environment.

Our natural environment is being depleted at a rate we have never experienced before. Last time there was an extinction crisis of this magnitude was the mega mammals and before that -the dinosaurs. If the decline in diversity is not arrested, the end result is an environment which does not remotely resemble what we have today - is that what we really want for our great great grandchildren?
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#7684 Jan 17, 2013
World war z. Kill the zombies that have ruined the atmosphere with bovine farts. Forget about what they put in chem trails...
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#7685 Jan 17, 2013
Of coarse dems think that having to prove who you are is fraud. Look at florida.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7686 Jan 17, 2013
Edward Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I can.
Well than pony up and show all your published work.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7687 Jan 17, 2013
Edward Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic case of dodging.
Sorry mate, but you clearly do not have a clue - you are just unintelligent dribble that resorts to bending the argument to suit themselves, or to attack the debator personally.
A person such as yourself is known as a Troll.
I suggest that due to your lack of ability to argue the point and to use proven research to support your claim, you are not interested in a real debate with real science.
Prove me wrong - if you have the gumption.
Step one: I'm not your mate. Step two: I correct the argument to reflect the truth.Step three: I respond in kind.Step four: Your the trolette.Step five: You offer nothing of substance just cut and paste. Ther you have it proved wrong several times.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#7688 Jan 17, 2013
For the love of God, we need to save the polar bears people!
For the love of God? For most of man's history, that has meant "kill anything and anyone that is "not like us".
litesong

Everett, WA

#7690 Jan 17, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
For the love of God? For most of man's history, that has meant "kill anything and anyone that is "not like us".
Correction: Should be:
For most of man's history, for any reason: "kill anything and anyone that is "not like us".
The largest democidal genocides on planet Earth were carried out by atheists. The largest democidal genocide- chinese communists(always small letters) murdered, tortured & starved to death, 100 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES.
I get little opposition when I make this statement. chinese communists(always small letters) probably know that the quote of 100 million dead is conservative & could easily be a much higher number. chinese communists( always small letters) don't want any more discussion than there already is about their killings of 100 million people.
Shhhhh....... keep it under your hat. chinese communists did THIER best, by keeping the bodies underneath the ground.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#7691 Jan 17, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! Our government's fuel policy makes us more reliant on foreign oil by discouraging the production and use of energy and fuel. It takes a basic commodity and adds an extra-market constraint to increase its price, making it more expensive for the consumer and more profitable for the producer. There's more profit margin in diamonds than in coal.
<quoted text>Importing foreign goods keeps prices lower by letting the market find the most efficient workers and consumers. Factories were closed by unions increasing wages, government adding regulation and foreign workers able to produce quality goods at low prices.
I'm in favor of free trade; that's one of the few good ideas liberal have given us.
We disagree on your supply and demand economics. Just to briefly touch on a couple points, oil which is produced in the US is sold on the world market. "Drill baby, drill" as a solution to foreign oil consumption is a myth. The increased amounts of imported goods over the last decades have increased our trade deficit and reduced exports have contributed to loss of jobs. Blaming the unions and government regulations on the trend of outsourcing and off-shoring is contrary to actual figures.
Unlike coal, the diamond market is artificially set by the industry. In any case, you have a weak comparison between a luxury impulse market and a necessity consumable market.
I could go on, but this is tangential to the thread topic and resolves little, since I suspect the cornerstone of your stance is more ideological than demonstrable.
litesong

Everett, WA

#7692 Jan 17, 2013
Correction:
'THIER' should be:
'THEIR'.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#7693 Jan 17, 2013
We have to save the polar bears! Doesn't anyone care about the POLAR BEARS!
Yes, I do.

Any suggestions?

My list starts with:

1. Prefer peace over warring.

Location hidden

#7694 Jan 17, 2013
Climate today,something else today, just what ever is popular to worry about at the time.We dont want to really fix anything, we just want to tell ourselves we care.

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7695 Jan 17, 2013
Don't worry... be happy.

Fairfax, VA

#7696 Jan 17, 2013
Private Eye 4 Hire wrote:
Don't worry... be happy.
It's called being WISE, for the sake of our children and their children.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7697 Jan 18, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
Correction:
'THIER' should be:
'THEIR'.
More should be could be corrections from the "pinheadlitesout". The commander of the Un-English language. That would make 10K worth of misspelled words from the "pinheadlitesout".

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#7698 Jan 18, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize you just described basically 99% of PHD's posts.
And the same percentage of your posts. Instead of being concerned about PHD's posts you should work on improving your own first. That way you can serve as an example of how to do it right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min UnderstandTopiqs 1,126,103
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min Murphey_Law 488,645
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Friv4games 47,494
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 45 min HELL ON EARTH 25,889
Boca woman sues UF fraternity brothers for secr... (Jul '08) 3 hr Misty Campus 361
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr Riverside 17,681
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr PRINCESS HAYSTACKS 2,537
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]