me amra madame goddess

me amra madame goddess

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Smooth Bore

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Can I get the coon gravy in powdered gravy package at the grocery store?
Thylane Rousseau

Atlanta, GA

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Amra Ann Goodess wrote:
I feel it imperative I post this, I realize the world at large is most interested in me.
Therefore, I will post my events of today!
8 a.m., rise & shine
9 a.m., eat slice of rye toast dunked in raccoon gravy
10 a.m, chain vape outside in dime store bikini and stiletto shoes
11 a.m, shit & shower
Noon, Check in with my staff regarding much needed banning s on my site
1 p.m., verbal argument with children
2 p.m., peer into mirror for several minutes, marveling at my beauty whilst fondling my locks
3 p.m., have raccoon sandwich, canned onion rings and booze
4 p.m., vape, drink and plot
I have questions for you, oh mighty self-declared goddess: What is vape and what in hell are canned onion rings? The latter sounds like a foodstuff favored by white trash, so, not being of that ilk, I am not familiar with canned onion rings.Seriously, what are you, tripping? You on acid or something? Oh, and one more question for you, simply because I'm curious,what kind of name is Amra Ann? I have to ask because people are always messing up my name, especially when they attempt to pronounce it after seeing it on paper for the first time. I have been called thigh-lane, thy-lane,thee-lane and any number of hilarious things that are totally incorrect. It's French and it is pronounced te-lahn, with the a pronounced as one pronouncesthe a in the word father. But actually, let's get back to the important question: Are you high or something? I've never heard of a case of munchies so intense that the high person was willing to eat such nasty things as raccoon and canned onion rings.Another clue that you must be sniffing glue or something is that you would waste time gazing at yourself in the mirror, lovingly stroking your long hair, which you frequently have posted about on Topix. You're huffing paint or sniffing glue or doing something equally appalling, aren't you?
Ari Upp

Atlanta, GA

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Smooth Bore wrote:
Can I get the coon gravy in powdered gravy package at the grocery store?
Smooth Bore, it seems to me that any purveyor of the kind of food so revered by the great unwashed would be able to provide powdered gravy for raccoon dishes. If a place sells such cheap, white-trash garbage as Sanka or Faygo, no doubt they have powdered gravy especially for common types of road kill. Try Costco or one of those ultra-cheap, mega-trashy stores. Good luck and let me know how it turns out.By the way, if you're going to sniff glue the way Amra Ann apparently does, remember that regular old Elmer's Glue-All is not going to do the trick Try Testors model-airplane glue, or just put a paint can in a paper bag and huff the fumes.Always happy to help!
Smooth Bore

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Ari Upp wrote:
<quoted text>Smooth Bore, it seems to me that any purveyor of the kind of food so revered by the great unwashed would be able to provide powdered gravy for raccoon dishes. If a place sells such cheap, white-trash garbage as Sanka or Faygo, no doubt they have powdered gravy especially for common types of road kill. Try Costco or one of those ultra-cheap, mega-trashy stores. Good luck and let me know how it turns out.By the way, if you're going to sniff glue the way Amra Ann apparently does, remember that regular old Elmer's Glue-All is not going to do the trick Try Testors model-airplane glue, or just put a paint can in a paper bag and huff the fumes.Always happy to help!
Uhh, thanks for the advice, but when sniffing glue, I only sniff Gorilla Glue. When it's not available, I go for gasoline fumes or magic markers. Sometime I buy peanuts, and crush just the shells. Then roll up the crushed peanut shells with tobacco in cigarette paper. Try it, although it won't work with E-cigs. You'll like the high.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,582,033
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 98,480
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 12 hr Murph 73,828
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) 12 hr Lily1 41
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 hr fortmyersf 513,431
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 hr Agents of Corruption 63,946
News Lawsuit accuses Advance Auto Parts of racial di... (Sep '08) Sat USS LIBERTY 55

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages