Obama prevented the collapse of ameri...

Obama prevented the collapse of american Economy

Posted in the Orlando Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Cocoa, FL

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Some FACTS are worth repeating,Obama saved America from total financial collapse
Bush inherited a balanced budget and a surplus of 300 billion dollars,which his Administration quickly dissipated.
He declared 2 wars without making provisions as to how they would be paid for,so he put them on a credit card.
The war with Irak,thanks to the ineptness of Cheney,Wolfowitz and others of their ilk,which cost thousands of American lives and billions of dollars,was a disaster,There were NO WEAPONS of Mass Destruction,
The war in Afghanistan,whose primary objective was to bring BinLaden to justice,was a total failure during the time Bush governed.Bin Laden was trapped in Bora Bora and they let him get away.
During his second term,when asked about Bin ladens Whereabouts,Bush responded,We don't know where he is and I don't give him much thought any more.
After many Americans gave their lives and billions of dollars borrowed to finance this war,Bush threw in the towel.
When he left office,we had a deficit of trillions of dollars and an economy,which,due to His Policies,was losing 750,000 jobs per month,a financial system on the brink of collapse as was the auto industry.
That is the cataclismic situation faced by Obama when he ascended to the presidency.
If Obama had not taken the necessary steps to prevent that collapse,America AND the world would have faced a Chaotic situation as never seen before.The stock market would have collapsed,millions of more americans would have lost their jobs,their 401 K plans,their homes and the damage done would have been incalculable.
I am not saying that Obama did not make mistakes,He is human, but,he was also confronted with a situation that had never been faced by any American President.
Obama accomplished all this,in spite of republican opposition to any of his plans.
Romney,in spite of proclaiming himself as a job creator,was a pioneer in outsourcing jobs,even as governor of Massachussetts,where when he left office with a 28% job approval,the state was number 48 in job creation.
The republicans created the mess ,nnow they claim it has not been cleaned up fast enough and want to revert to the policies that created the mess in the first place,as a solution to solving the horrible conditions they created.
If smoking is the cause of your cancer,you should not believe that if you continue smoking your cancer will be cured.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Still blaming Obama's failures on Bush, huh? That excuse was worn out about three years ago. Did Bush make Obama cancel the extra security that would have saved four American lives in Libya? Did Bush make him lie about it. Every time the man opens his mouth a lie falls out. VOTE ROMNEY!!!!!!!!!! And get that socialist piece of garbage OUT of the White House!!!!
Anonymous

Cocoa, FL

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
Still blaming Obama's failures on Bush, huh? That excuse was worn out about three years ago. Did Bush make Obama cancel the extra security that would have saved four American lives in Libya? Did Bush make him lie about it. Every time the man opens his mouth a lie falls out. VOTE ROMNEY!!!!!!!!!! And get that socialist piece of garbage OUT of the White House!!!!
There you go,POSTING ,while in a disoriented state of mind.
I am blaming Bush for the catastrophic conditions he caused while president,it is his policies that put our nation on the edge of an economic collapse
Iam praising Obama for his leadership in averting that collapse and slowly but,surely, putting America back on the right track.
Never mentioned Lybia,simply stated the Fact that Bush,unable to fulfill his promise of bringing Bin Laden to justice,threw in the towel in spite of the cost his policies had on American lives and taxpayers money.
Romney does not have to open his mouth,for a lie to fall out,
lies continualy pour out of every pore in his body.
He is a flip flopping spineless flimflammer,who is in dire need of a spinal implant

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Kongroido wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go,POSTING ,while in a disoriented state of mind.
I am blaming Bush for the catastrophic conditions he caused while president,it is his policies that put our nation on the edge of an economic collapse
Iam praising Obama for his leadership in averting that collapse and slowly but,surely, putting America back on the right track.
Never mentioned Lybia,simply stated the Fact that Bush,unable to fulfill his promise of bringing Bin Laden to justice,threw in the towel in spite of the cost his policies had on American lives and taxpayers money.
Romney does not have to open his mouth,for a lie to fall out,
lies continualy pour out of every pore in his body.
He is a flip flopping spineless flimflammer,who is in dire need of a spinal implant
I'm not in the least disoriented, but you surely are. Had a little too much of the BHO koolaid is my guess. The economy has NOT recovered under the socialist's policies. Food stamp expenditures have doubled. Unemployment still hovers around 8%(15% if REAL numbers are used). 50% of college grads are unemployed or under-employed. The slime is making promises to Russia. And of course you didn't mention Libya, you can't even SPELL Libya. Nor would a BHO fan ever bring up the murder of four Americans. As for the Bin Laden BS, that's exactly what it is. Any president, even the moron Jimmy Carter, would have given the same order that BHO gave. And by the way, HE didn't get Bin Laden, our brave Navy Seals did, despite the slimeball taking credit for it. Oh, and getting Bin Laden changed NOTHING. The attack in Libya proves that the terrorists are at least as strong, probably stronger, than they were before he was killed. A symbolic gesture that accomplished exactly NOTHING. Your boy is going to lose. He can go back where he came from, to the most politically corrupt state in the union, exactly where HIS corruption belongs.
Anonymous

Cocoa, FL

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not in the least disoriented, but you surely are. Had a little too much of the BHO koolaid is my guess. The economy has NOT recovered under the socialist's policies. Food stamp expenditures have doubled. Unemployment still hovers around 8%(15% if REAL numbers are used). 50% of college grads are unemployed or under-employed. The slime is making promises to Russia. And of course you didn't mention Libya, you can't even SPELL Libya. Nor would a BHO fan ever bring up the murder of four Americans. As for the Bin Laden BS, that's exactly what it is. Any president, even the moron Jimmy Carter, would have given the same order that BHO gave. And by the way, HE didn't get Bin Laden, our brave Navy Seals did, despite the slimeball taking credit for it. Oh, and getting Bin Laden changed NOTHING. The attack in Libya proves that the terrorists are at least as strong, probably stronger, than they were before he was killed. A symbolic gesture that accomplished exactly NOTHING. Your boy is going to lose. He can go back where he came from, to the most politically corrupt state in the union, exactly where HIS corruption belongs.
If you're not in the least disoriented,then,you are most assuredly mentally discombobulated,as evidenced by what you posted.
Never said the economy had recovered,What I said is that the economy is finally on the right track,Obama has stopped the hemoraghing of job losses inherited from Bush,prevented an even more catastrophic problem of job losses that would have been inflicted on our economy if his administration had permitted the automobile and financial industry to collapse.

Everyone agrees that Obama INHERITED an economy in tatters,created by the previous Bush Administration.Since he created it,he gets the blame.It's part of American culture,called,Being held accountable.
What promises did he make to Russia?
I did not mention Lybia because I am waiting for the resuts of the investigations now taking place,rather than base my conclusion on the politicized talking points of feebleminded Republicans,such as the Fast and Furious Republican investigation ,which claimed AG Holder of being guilty of lying and other gibberish which proved to be false

The report by the Justice Departmentís Inspector General Michael Horowitz said there is "no evidence that ... Holder was informed about Operation Fast and Furious, or learned about the tactics employed by ATF in the investigation" before Congress began pressing him for information about it in early 2011.
As usual,you are wrong again,in stating that any other President would have given the same order. That statement is merely your nonfactual opinion.
Most assuredly,The Romnesian would not have given that order,since according to his own public statement" He would not turn the world upside down in search of one man,nor would he go into Pakistan after Bin Laden without first asking for permission from the Pakistani government.
Obama did not get Bin Laden,but he had the courage ,dedication and backbone to search for him and,once found ,give the order to capture or kill him.
Obviously,your fragile mind is unable to understand that it is not the President's responsibility to hunt down and kill evildoers.
Obama WILL WIN and he will go back to where he belongs,The White House.
Romney and his Supportes will go back to the Planet they came from,where they are sorely missed by their fellow citizens,The Assholians
Anonymous

Cocoa, FL

#8 Oct 28, 2012
GetRidOfObongo wrote:
<quoted text> Bin Laden was dead when we got to him . People just wanted to cash in on the reward . Obama a big loser drug using homo traitor who is controlled by dangerous powerful,Jews . Obama is known as the Black George Bush who both are owned by Jews . America is under attack . Our government is crooked and dangerous controlled by dangerous Jews . DISNEY JEWS HAVE DESTROYED FLORIDA AND BREED CROOKED COPS AND OTHER CRIMINALS .
You'd better get back to the Mental Asylum,your 5 minute pass is about to expire.Before you get to your Rubber Room,be sure you take your brain out of your(*) and put it back in that crushed peanut shell that passes for your head.
The lint in your belly button,is,by far,more intelligent than you.
Party Pete

United States

#9 Oct 29, 2012
With the economy being in the state it is now, I can not understand how any intelligent person could support the current administrations policies, let alone vote for another four years of it. Yet, here we are...

Not me though, Romney/Ryan 2012!
SEE A PIC OF THE TROLL

Orlando, FL

#10 Oct 29, 2012
Kongroido wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better get back to the Mental Asylum,your 5 minute pass is about to expire.Before you get to your Rubber Room,be sure you take your brain out of your(*) and put it back in that crushed peanut shell that passes for your head.
The lint in your belly button,is,by far,more intelligent than you.
LOL
SEE A PIC OF THE TROLL

Orlando, FL

#11 Oct 29, 2012
Kongroido wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better get back to the Mental Asylum,your 5 minute pass is about to expire.Before you get to your Rubber Room,be sure you take your brain out of your(*) and put it back in that crushed peanut shell that passes for your head.
The lint in your belly button,is,by far,more intelligent than you.
lol

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 29, 2012
Kongroido wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not in the least disoriented,then,you are most assuredly mentally discombobulated,as evidenced by what you posted.
Never said the economy had recovered,What I said is that the economy is finally on the right track,Obama has stopped the hemoraghing of job losses inherited from Bush,prevented an even more catastrophic problem of job losses that would have been inflicted on our economy if his administration had permitted the automobile and financial industry to collapse.
Everyone agrees that Obama INHERITED an economy in tatters,created by the previous Bush Administration.Since he created it,he gets the blame.It's part of American culture,called,Being held accountable.
What promises did he make to Russia?
I did not mention Lybia because I am waiting for the resuts of the investigations now taking place,rather than base my conclusion on the politicized talking points of feebleminded Republicans,such as the Fast and Furious Republican investigation ,which claimed AG Holder of being guilty of lying and other gibberish which proved to be false
The report by the Justice Departmentís Inspector General Michael Horowitz said there is "no evidence that ... Holder was informed about Operation Fast and Furious, or learned about the tactics employed by ATF in the investigation" before Congress began pressing him for information about it in early 2011.
As usual,you are wrong again,in stating that any other President would have given the same order. That statement is merely your nonfactual opinion.
Most assuredly,The Romnesian would not have given that order,since according to his own public statement" He would not turn the world upside down in search of one man,nor would he go into Pakistan after Bin Laden without first asking for permission from the Pakistani government.
Obama did not get Bin Laden,but he had the courage ,dedication and backbone to search for him and,once found ,give the order to capture or kill him.
Obviously,your fragile mind is unable to understand that it is not the President's responsibility to hunt down and kill evildoers.
Obama WILL WIN and he will go back to where he belongs,The White House.
Romney and his Supportes will go back to the Planet they came from,where they are sorely missed by their fellow citizens,The Assholians
Go ahead. Keep blaming Bush if it makes you feel better about the dismal job your boy has done the past four years. Oh boo hoo, we're worse off than we were. But who can we pin it on since we can't admit to the failures of the current administration? Oh goody, we'll keep blaming the previous president- even though he's been out of office FOR FOUR YEARS.

Do you know how stupid and worn out that excuse is?
Anonymous

Cocoa, FL

#13 Oct 29, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead. Keep blaming Bush if it makes you feel better about the dismal job your boy has done the past four years. Oh boo hoo, we're worse off than we were. But who can we pin it on since we can't admit to the failures of the current administration? Oh goody, we'll keep blaming the previous president- even though he's been out of office FOR FOUR YEARS.
Do you know how stupid and worn out that excuse is?
In the first place,the foundation of your argument is based on a false premise, that Obama has done a dismal job,thereby, nullifying the validity of your argument.
Obama saved the Auto and Financial Industry from total collapse.
That is the condition he was faced with when he ascended to the presidency,a condition he inherited from the Bush administration,along with an economy that was losing jobs at a horrendous rate.
Of course,the Romnesian Suporters refuse to acknowledge those FACTS.
Now,the Romnesian Supportes are claiming that they are better qualified to clean up the catastrophic mess made by Bush by applying the same policies that got us into this mess in the first place,lowering tax rates on the rich and deregulating the bankers on Wall Street.
Moreover,their candidate for the Presidency has self proclaimed himself to be a job creator,when nothing could be further from the truth.
What we know about Romney is that,he outsourced jobs to China,that while governor of Massachussetts,that state ranked 48 in job creation and he has never presented any evidence as to how many jobs he created at Bain Capital,other than alleging that he created thousands of jobs,without providing any facts to support that false allegation.
Just this week,Romney claimed that Jeep was going to outsource the jobs of one of their plants in Ohio to China, a lie,immediately debunked by Jeep,Romney is now taking credit for saving GM and after stating publicly that he would not move heaven and Earth in order to find Bin laden and that he would ask permission to go into pakistan to get Bin Laden if he were found to be there,he,now claims that he would have done exactly as Obama did.
Once one analyzes the facts as they apply to Romney's record one can only conclude that he lies,as stated by Newt Gingrich,that he is a flip flopper,as stated by Rick Santorum,that he is a Vulture capitalist,as stated by Rick Perry and not fit to be President of The USA as stated by me,,,,
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#14 Oct 29, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead. Keep blaming Bush if it makes you feel better about the dismal job your boy has done the past four years. Oh boo hoo, we're worse off than we were. But who can we pin it on since we can't admit to the failures of the current administration? Oh goody, we'll keep blaming the previous president- even though he's been out of office FOR FOUR YEARS.
Do you know how stupid and worn out that excuse is?
If you really want to blame a past president, the person you should be looking at is Clinton and his administration. It was under his guidance that the housing crash was begun due to their policies of making it WAY too easy to get a mortgage that you couldn't afford to pay. The housing crash was the root cause of the entire economic crash, and the blame for that lies with the Democrats, not with Bush. The lie that the Obamanites spread, that it was the cost of the wars that caused the crash is just that, a big fat lie. In addition, BHO continued Bush's policies of bailouts. The national debt spiraled upward under BHO's misguided policies (or if you're less charitable, his deliberate attempts to destroy the strength of America).

To the OP-you aren't waiting for results of any investigation. It is already known that that jackass knew exactly what happened WHILE it was happening and yet deliberately lied to the American people (and failed to send rescue) for WEEKS. He is directly responsible for the deaths of those people and should be impeached for his eternal lying. And for god's sake, learn to spell LIBYA. Your ignorance is typical of Obamanites, too stupid to spell a five letter word correctly. Perhaps you're from one of those "extra" states that your hero visited and there's no public edication there?

Bottom line, BHO, his pitbull wife and his corruption are headed OUT of the White House. In little more than a week we will have a new president-elect, and Michelle can start stealing everything that isn't nailed down. She'll have to pay for her own vacations from now on, though, the hideous bitch. Mr. Romney will bring dignity and integrity back to the White House, and his will will bring graciousness and class back to the position of First Lady. Oh how lovely it will be to have a president who has never consorted with criminals, union thugs, or socialists. Who has never been connected with the corruption of Chicago. Who will not be an embarrassment to the country. Who will not kowtow to terrorists and dictators. Who will not make promises to Russia. Who will defend our citizens wherever they are. Yes, it will be a glorious day when BHO and his ragtag family exit the White House and a man with true American values steps in. Mr. Romney will have a hard job, fixing the messes that BHO has created, but I'm willing to bet that he won't be whining for four years that everything is someone else's fault. Good-bye Mr. Obama, it's been real. Our little experiment in "movin' on up" has been a dismal failure and you've done more to divide the races in this country than anyone imagined one guy could do. Shame on you, BHO. You're a disgrace to this country and the worst president in our history.
Anonymous

Cocoa, FL

#15 Oct 29, 2012
Get off the mind altering drugs,You responded to the wrong post
Secondly,your misleading allegation is based on Erroneous Republican talking points,thereby nullifying your attempts to pervert the truth;
See below for an accurate analysis of ALL the FACTS;
The Real Deal
So who is to blame? Thereís plenty of blame to go around, and it doesnít fasten only on one party or even mainly on what Washington did or didnít do. As The Economist magazine noted recently, the problem is one of "layered irresponsibility Ö with hard-working homeowners and billionaire villains each playing a role." Hereís a partial list of those alleged to be at fault:
The Federal Reserve, which slashed interest rates after the dot-com bubble burst, making credit cheap.
Home buyers, who took advantage of easy credit to bid up the prices of homes excessively.
Congress, which continues to support a mortgage tax deduction that gives consumers a tax incentive to buy more expensive houses.
Real estate agents, most of whom work for the sellers rather than the buyers and who earned higher commissions from selling more expensive homes.
The Clinton administration, which pushed for less stringent credit and downpayment requirements for working- and middle-class families.
Mortgage brokers, who offered less-credit-worthy home buyers subprime, adjustable rate loans with low initial payments, but exploding interest rates.
Former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan, who in 2004, near the peak of the housing bubble, encouraged Americans to take out adjustable rate mortgages.
Wall Street firms, who paid too little attention to the quality of the risky loans that they bundled into Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS), and issued bonds using those securities as collateral.
The Bush administration, which failed to provide needed government oversight of the increasingly dicey mortgage-backed securities market.
An obscure accounting rule called mark-to-market, which can have the paradoxical result of making assets be worth less on paper than they are in reality during times of panic.
Collective delusion, or a belief on the part of all parties that home prices would keep rising forever, no matter how high or how fast they had already gone up.
The U.S. economy is enormously complicated. Screwing it up takes a great deal of cooperation. Claiming that a single piece of legislation was responsible for (or could have averted) the crisis is just political grandstanding.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#16 Oct 29, 2012
I responded to two posts at once. Unlike Democrats, I'm efficient.
Anonymous

Cocoa, FL

#17 Oct 29, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
I responded to two posts at once. Unlike Democrats, I'm efficient.
WARNING>>>WARNING SPELLING ERROR

I responded to two posts at once. Unlike Democrats, I'm deficient.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18 Oct 29, 2012
Kongroido wrote:
<quoted text>
WARNING>>>WARNING SPELLING ERROR
I responded to two posts at once. Unlike Democrats, I'm deficient.
Have some more koolaid. And prepare to cry in your koolaid next Tuesday. BHO is leaving the White House, and it can't come too soon. Personally, I'd like to see him impeached and arrested for treason for his part in the murder of four Americans in Libya before he moves out. Now I'm done with you, loser. You're just like all the other koolaid drinkers. You have no cogent debate points, you simply name call and make juvenile jokes. Go watch your hero on The View or Leno. You're just TSTL.
Anonymous

Cocoa, FL

#20 Oct 29, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Have some more koolaid. And prepare to cry in your koolaid next Tuesday. BHO is leaving the White House, and it can't come too soon. Personally, I'd like to see him impeached and arrested for treason for his part in the murder of four Americans in Libya before he moves out. Now I'm done with you, loser. You're just like all the other koolaid drinkers. You have no cogent debate points, you simply name call and make juvenile jokes. Go watch your hero on The View or Leno. You're just TSTL.
Your allegations were proven to be false ,based on the ludicrous talking points of mentally unstable Republicans,which,when challenged you were unable to defend,as evidenced by the inane quality of your responses,which led to my playing games with your feeble mind.
I will be watching our President,not on Leno,but as he stands at his election headquarters and declares his VICTORY SPEECH.
NOW<<<<<< Don't go away mad........Just go away
Gluteus Maximus

United States

#21 Nov 1, 2012
Obama didnít have the experience to fix the economy, which he promised the American people heíd do. However, there were two things that would have been easy for him to accomplish. He promised to televise on C-SPAN all new bills presented to Congress, including Obamacare. However, Obama conveniently forgot that promise when his administration cut backroom deals with drug industry lobbyists, medical groups, union bosses, insurance industry representatives and lawmakers during Obamacare negotiations.

In a second broken promise, Obama assured us he wouldnít allow special interest groups and lobbyists to influence his policies. However, he regularly has granted exclusive White House access to his biggest donors, who bring their lobbyists with them. In fact, Democratic National Committee officials urged lobbyists to solicit personal checks from corporate executives and rewarded them with premium credentials and hotel rooms at the Democratic National Convention. So much for integrity and honesty!
snicker

Orlando, FL

#22 Nov 1, 2012
Kongroido wrote:
The war with Irak,thanks to the ineptness of Cheney,Wolfowitz and others of their ilk,which cost thousands of American lives and billions of dollars,was a disaster,There were NO WEAPONS of Mass Destruction,
The war in Afghanistan,whose primary objective was to bring BinLaden to justice,was a total failure during the time Bush governed.Bin Laden was trapped in Bora Bora and they let him get away.
During his second term,when asked about Bin ladens Whereabouts,Bush responded,We don't know where he is and I don't give him much thought any more.
After many Americans gave their lives and billions of dollars borrowed to finance this war,Bush threw in the towel.
When he left office,we had a deficit of trillions of dollars and an economy,which,due to His Policies,was losing 750,000 jobs per month,a financial system on the brink of collapse as was the auto industry.
That is the cataclismic situation faced by Obama when he ascended to the presidency.
If Obama had not taken the necessary steps to prevent that collapse,America AND the world would have faced a Chaotic situation as never seen before.The stock market would have collapsed,millions of more americans would have lost their jobs,their 401 K plans,their homes and the damage done would have been incalculable.snip
You seriously need to do some SERIOUS research on your subjct matter.

The war in both IRAQ & Afghanastan was NOT to bring OBL to justice. He's been dead since 2001 of his own illnesses. He was already dying when he was chosen to be the scapegoat. Nor was it to liberate anyone {from Saddams torture-lol. But it's good when we do it?}

It was/is all to protect our "interests" in the region such as oil/ gas pipeline, and other assundry 'stuff' which I won't mention here, that we want to control and want for ourselves to divide up.

Obama has EXPANDED those 2 wars, with NO WAY TO PAY FOR THEM BUT MORE DEBT. We are stomping thru the middle east tearing down their leaders and installing our puppets and have now entered deeper into Africa for their riches. But that's okay for you because Obama is doing this? It's the old stale refrain...it's ALL Bush's fault? Yeah...right.

Did John Bolton Just Admit All These Wars Are For Oil?
http://www.youtube.com/embed/uFbpKKOEnAE...

Obama didn't do squat but transfer wealth to the bankers and his buds, and businesses too big to fail {lol}, corps who then folded up shop & went overseas. Oh and also gave heavily to foreign BANKS & corps. And you and your grandkids get to pay the debt of the 'too big to fail' ventures. You are the guarantee of all of their folly and they pay no consequences at all.

He has PROLONGED the recession/depression and will continue to do so.

Icelandís Economy now growing faster than the U.S. and EU after arresting corrupt bankers

http://americanlivewire.com/world-economic-ne...
http://www.icenews.is/index.php/2012/08/22/ic...

Iceland exits recession

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2010/dec/0...

Iceland Was Right, We Were Wrong: The IMF

http://etfdailynews.com/2012/08/15/iceland-wa...

IT'S TIME TO GET ICELANDIC ON WALL STREET!

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cg...

Stop believing everything you hear on msm and get off of your rear and find the truth. Cuz bud, you ain't got it right at all.
snicker

Orlando, FL

#23 Nov 1, 2012
Kongroido wrote:
Some FACTS are worth repeating,Obama saved America from total financial collapse
The republicans created the mess ,nnow they claim it has not been cleaned up fast enough and want to revert to the policies that created the mess in the first place,as a solution to solving the horrible conditions they created.
You seriously need to do some SERIOUS research on your subjct matter.

The war in both IRAQ & Afghanastan was NOT to bring OBL to justice. He's been dead since 2001 of his own illnesses. He was already dying when he was chosen to be the scapegoat. Nor was it to liberate anyone {from Saddams torture-lol. But it's good when we do it?}

It was/is all to protect our "interests" in the region such as oil/ gas pipeline, and other assundry 'stuff' which I won't mention here, that we want to control and want for ourselves to divide up.

Obama has EXPANDED those 2 wars, with NO WAY TO PAY FOR THEM BUT MORE DEBT. We are stomping thru the middle east tearing down their leaders and installing our puppets and have now entered deeper into Africa for their riches. But that's okay for you because Obama is doing this? It's the old stale refrain...it's ALL Bush's fault? Yeah...right.

Did John Bolton Just Admit All These Wars Are For Oil?
http://www.youtube.com/embed/uFbpKKOEnAE...

Obama didn't do squat but transfer wealth to the bankers and his buds, and businesses too big to fail {lol}, corps who then folded up shop & went overseas. Oh and also gave heavily to foreign BANKS & corps. And you and your grandkids get to pay the debt of the 'too big to fail' ventures. You are the guarantee of all of their folly and they pay no consequences at all.

He has PROLONGED the recession/depression and will continue to do so.

Icelandís Economy now growing faster than the U.S. and EU after arresting corrupt bankers

http://americanlivewire.com/world-economic-ne...
http://www.icenews.is/index.php/2012/08/22/ic...

Iceland exits recession

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2010/dec/0...

Iceland Was Right, We Were Wrong: The IMF

http://etfdailynews.com/2012/08/15/iceland-wa...

IT'S TIME TO GET ICELANDIC ON WALL STREET!

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cg...

Stop believing everything you hear on msm and get off of your rear and find the truth. Cuz bud, you ain't got it right at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr San Souci 1,685,118
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr ANGHARAD 514,995
last post wins! (Jul '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 6,071
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 12 hr Princess Hey 23,138
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 13,087
thank you st jude for prayers answered (Jul '07) Sun SSM 4
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) Sun Nutz 770

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages