I am saving money on Ebay and Addicted

I am saving money on Ebay and Addicted

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Just a tip

Midlothian, VA

#1 Jul 7, 2013
Just want to share. with school upon us all or whatever you may need in this financial crunch.
I have started ordering School clothes (jeans, school, shirts & Purses) and christmas presents now off ebay. Trust me anything you go to store to buy, you can buy from the comfort of your chair. My kids love it.
I am saving so much and getting so much stuff at really cheap prices. I'm addicted. I use coupons already but Now ebay. Its awesome

Just want to give all the tip if your money is tight or you just like to shop. so much fun to wait for the mail. And helping USPS too since they need money. lol
Hope it helps someone.

Fort Lee, VA

#4 Jan 20, 2014
ME TOO. I am saving money and finding the things i cant get elsewhere.
I love my postman now.
I have gotten deals on old national geographic magazines and books. so many Name brand clothes and vintage clothes that I just can't go find or just don't want to be out looking in a store for. I love it all.
I really love finding my lamp shades that I just replaced and dishes I need.
Its amazing and I love to bid bid bid. its like gambling for me.
Its the best. i also like the option to buy it now because sometimes I have lost out on a deal because I waited to bid. I just thought I would share my fun and deals.
Take care and bid reasonible. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min welfarestate 1,728,498
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 50 min fortmyersf 516,371
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr WESTERN FARTS 64,547
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 13 hr So_da_lish_us 13,167
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 13 hr So_da_lish_us 23,164
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 15 hr Murph 74,001
3 word game (Jan '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 14,371

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages