Air sample tests from Casey Anthony's car show decomposing body...

There are 20 comments on the Aug 27, 2008, Orlando Sentinel story titled Air sample tests from Casey Anthony's car show decomposing body.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Air sample tests from Casey Anthony 's car show a decomposing body was inside the trunk, a sheriff's office official just confirmed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

how sad

Hanna, WY

#21 Aug 27, 2008
This is not surprising at all, but how many people are still going to blame the non-existent Zanaida? Even though I can't stand them, right now, my heart goes out to Cindy, George, Lee and the nation of people who fell in love with Caylee Marie. RIP Caylee.
Lynn

United States

#22 Aug 27, 2008
I'm glad they have good evidence, but it's sad that the little girl appears to be dead. If the selfish grandmother would have just have let Casey put the baby up for adoption and not make her keep the baby, this would never have happened.
Bob

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Aug 27, 2008
O God, whose beloved Son did take little children into his arms and bless them: Give us grace, we beseech thee, to entrust this child Caylee to thy never-failing care and love, and bring us all to thy heavenly kingdom; through the same thy Son Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever.
Andrea

Franklin Square, NY

#24 Aug 27, 2008
I can't believe that they are even thinking of offering parital immunity???? What are you thinking LE???? Please don't give her that. She didn't think twice, not even once about Caylee!!!

After what she did to Caylee, that beautiful little angel!

My God...
Travis

Madison, TN

#26 Aug 27, 2008
Thank God there could have a break in this case, if things play out like i've wrote on here for the last week Casey has some explaining to do.
deltadawn

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#27 Aug 27, 2008
I feel sick to my stomach! I feel sorry for the little girl. May she rest in peace. I wish this whole saga was over. Casey appears to have no soul, no conscience. She is sinister. Pure evil!
Aaliyah

Altamonte Springs, FL

#28 Aug 27, 2008
crazy! whats even worse is the immunity deal-now when she admits it was an accident-she will WALK AS A FREE WOMAN-NO JAIL TIME AT ALL! SHE GOT A LUCKY BREAK ON THIS ONE-MAY GOD BLESS THE SOUL OF LITTLE CAYLEE
Maxfield

Plymouth, MN

#29 Aug 27, 2008
This is sickening - worst fears confirmed.
Devils Advocate

Dayton, OH

#30 Aug 27, 2008
Well it's looks like I am the first to post, Fellow Blogger

What a day for the OCSO, this should wrap up soon.
God Bless you Caylee, and the people God sent to help you.
AL mom

Millbrook, AL

#31 Aug 27, 2008
Hopefully with this new evidence, they can build a case against her lying butt.
michelle

Astoria, NY

#32 Aug 27, 2008
how stupid are these bounty hunters. They should've left left in jail. I knew from day one that she was involved. They ought to throw her back in and throw away the key--never see the light of day again. If she didnt want a child, she shouldve taken precautionary measures-duh, dont kill your own baby!!!! They should kill her like she killed her own child!!!!!!!!!!
PAT RIDGE NY

AOL

#33 Aug 27, 2008
i feel bad for the cop that lost his job..a leason to be learned ...you deal with garbage you get dumped on!!
FOOL CHILD

Barrington, NH

#34 Aug 27, 2008
Tests back from Body Farm what a coinky dink there was a decomposing body in the trunk..it will all come out in the wash sooner than later...there working on a deal if she speaks, figures
what 25 years instead of life..she should get the full sentence with no deal, I think she should be in jail thinking about what she has done, and face the demons that have plagued her mind since this has happened..as a mother she should do the right thing for her daughter and confess..
HLB

Chicago, IL

#35 Aug 27, 2008
I knew this would happen. I knew it from the beginning. I knew this poor child was dead--I was just waiting for something to happen. Now we just have to see if her lousy mother admits it and directs them to where her body is so she can get a proper burial.

I really wonder what would have happened if she had given her up at birth. She probably would be a very happy little girl right now.
Dan

Kissimmee, FL

#36 Aug 27, 2008
A little Sodium Pentathol will clear all this up. If she has immuminty for accidental death - juice her up.
Jen

Jacksonville, FL

#37 Aug 27, 2008
It was only a matter of time! Stupid b&$%*! That's what happens when you kill your baby! Now where is the death sentence!
Travis

Madison, TN

#38 Aug 27, 2008
Though I wish the worst hasn't happened to little Caylee, I suspected the outcome would be grim. I've just be hoping for the day that Casey has that devious smirk wiped off her face b/c she thinks she's smarter than everyone else and she needs to finally face consequences.
Bud

Pittsburgh, PA

#39 Aug 27, 2008
How do you say the Canary is about to sing?
orlando

United States

#40 Aug 27, 2008
Please someone tell me why this girl would be given immunity. The only reason I can think of is that they don't have enough evidence to convict without a body..and they have no body. That would truly be sad.

“Find Caylee Anthony”

Since: Aug 08

Augusta, GA

#42 Aug 27, 2008
*cries* There we go... dang!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,220,343
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 37 min bunner 496,322
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Progressive Democrat 52,858
Stroll down memory lane... (Jan '09) 4 hr Tazo 62,592
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Murph 71,684
Montessori Schools (Jul '13) 7 hr Tazo 13
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 15 hr Princess Hey 17,681
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 20 hr A duck 18,087
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]