Air sample tests from Casey Anthony's...

Air sample tests from Casey Anthony's car show decomposing body...

There are 2894 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 27, 2008, titled Air sample tests from Casey Anthony's car show decomposing body.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Air sample tests from Casey Anthony 's car show a decomposing body was inside the trunk, a sheriff's office official just confirmed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 145
Next Last
SLM

Apopka, FL

#1 Aug 27, 2008
Book 'er Dano! Rot in hell Casey!
ACH

Cocoa, FL

#2 Aug 27, 2008
wow.
GOD BLESS CAYLEE

Winter Park, FL

#3 Aug 27, 2008
OMG.....I mean I already had a bad feeling, but to know the truth now that she actually didn't care at all about what happened to her daughter. That she went out partying after she died, and just played it out like nothing. She is so cold. How could she?
Casey watch

Merritt Island, FL

#4 Aug 27, 2008
Give it up Casey! It's all over and you're going to prison for the rest of your life.
A mother

Savannah, GA

#5 Aug 27, 2008
Big Shocker! Revoke her bond now and NO immunity!
Free Casey Anthony

Atlanta, GA

#6 Aug 27, 2008
Dead Squirrel. We already admitted she hit a squirrel and put it in the trunk...
joe

Brooksville, FL

#7 Aug 27, 2008
POOR POOR little CAYLEE....... what a waste of a beautiful little girl. I hope her mother, Casey, suffers like hell for killing that beautiful little baby. What a **aster that Casey is. I HOPE Casey's parents wake up now and stop shielding this murderer.
Birdie

Dayton, OH

#8 Aug 27, 2008
So sad. I figured this was coming. Hopefully she will just take partial immunity and let her family know where Caylee's body is.
owned

Winter Park, FL

#9 Aug 27, 2008
Busted.
Joe

Ocklawaha, FL

#10 Aug 27, 2008
Busted!
Steve Frazier

Cape Coral, FL

#11 Aug 27, 2008
Yeah. Where you at now, Jeanna 1968? Casey's still innocent, right? How about you, Padillas? Still glad you got the pig outta jail? Next time you 3 idiots need to profile correctly. If someone seems like a scumbag, chances are they are a scumbag.
she is a bad parent

San Antonio, TX

#12 Aug 27, 2008
so sad that a little 2 year old girl had to be sacrificed.....grandma and grandpa share some guilt in this
fatherof2

Littleton, CO

#13 Aug 27, 2008
total nutjob
Kim

United States

#14 Aug 27, 2008
Its long overdue for Equusearch to be involved, I love Tim Miller. finally we should not have to hear from the grandparents about any more false information. That little girl deserves a proper burial. Its a shame. What a beautiful little child.
Orlando Native

Sanford, FL

#15 Aug 27, 2008
POOR CAYLEE!:((
Southwest Orange

Boston, MA

#16 Aug 27, 2008
Simple, all he has to do is revoke the bond.

Put her back in jail.

“The dog buried my kid”

Since: Aug 08

Knoxville, TN

#17 Aug 27, 2008
put the bitch away for life!!!
Pam

AOL

#18 Aug 27, 2008
Well gee wiz! Like any of thought this wouldn't happen? Never mind Plea ANYTHING, charge her w/ murder, she's had months to come clean! What a disgusting person she is. I hope you rot, the same way you let your three year old daughter rot. The EFFING nerve of you to wear a shirt w/ her picture on it! YOU and YOUR family make me sick!
Liz

Tulare, CA

#19 Aug 27, 2008
My heart breaks for the little girl. She just didn't deserve that. May God bless her.
Who Does That

Orlando, FL

#20 Aug 27, 2008
Uh oh...when will she be rearrested?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 145
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min TSM 1,274,171
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Doobie Time 12,769
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr Doobie Time 27,444
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IB DaMann 54,478
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr Doobie Time 22,463
Song Title Game 2 hr Doobie Time 156
One Word (Jul '10) 2 hr Doobie Time 2,185
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr AN is me 501,982
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr clueless 18,943
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages