Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

Judged:

the searchers who looked for the child can sue casey and bring up charges for using all there time and resouces while casey and family knew where she was in the first place.
and now casey is going to live it up large and rich while the tax payer pays for it all

“Sic friatur crustum dulce ”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

the real world.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

Yes, I just heard this, and frankly, I hope they do! That lying thing took resources away from other cases and she should be forced to pay them back.

“Sic friatur crustum dulce ”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

the real world.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

Judged:

Miller believes the his organization has spent over $100,000 in the search for Caylee and believes that the discovery of Caylee's remains near the Anthony home indicates Casey is responsible. Miller feels he was taken by Casey because she knew where Caylee was all along, while he was using his limited resources to find her.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Tim Miller disappointed in Casey and broke from Caylee search - National Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/tim...

Level 2

Since: Jul 11

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

sue her people
Danna

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Go get her and take all the money she is about to make!! I hope all involved that were hurt by her makes her life a living hell
Tony

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Can I sue Casey Anthony for using my name "Tony"
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

mike wrote:
the searchers who looked for the child can sue casey and bring up charges for using all there time and resouces while casey and family knew where she was in the first place.
and now casey is going to live it up large and rich while the tax payer pays for it all
GHOUL!
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Casey ain't making shyt and she has to hide in shame from her Public Guilty verdict for life! Ha, Life I tell you! That sentence is actually better than a guilty verdict, because Casey will be left to suffer in shame right out in the public view. Like a rat in a glass cage...Nice!
Casey is going to be very rich.
Deservedly so.
Just waiting to smash the ghouls like bugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando