Orlando man busted in Clermont pot house

There are 5 comments on the WDBO-AM Orlando story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Orlando man busted in Clermont pot house. In it, WDBO-AM Orlando reports that:

Lake County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit served a search warrant at a home on Oswalt Rd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBO-AM Orlando.

“Timshel”

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#2 Mar 30, 2013
Dare I ask, what brings you to the conclusion that our Pres is a "cocaine pot-head"?

“Timshel”

Level 4

Tulsa, OK

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Learned something new today. Thank you Kodak, TN person! I referenced it and he IS quoted as saying he used marijuana and blow when he could afford it.

Thing is though, that was his past that he openly admitted to and most times the message of staying off drugs is received better from someone who's been there and done that and who's recovered and successful as is President Obama. You can't write a better success story than recreational drug user to President can you?

Also, at least he came forth on his own and wasn't forced to come clean like others before him had to do or just flat out lied like good ol'Dub-ya did about all his bad habits and still won't admit to marijuana and cocaine use despite evidence and testimony to the contrary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_s...

Bottom line, we're all human, we all live in glass houses and we all do things in life we shouldn't do, but past negatives can be used as future positives as is the case with President Obama.
Spooky_on_vacati on

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
Learned something new today. Thank you Kodak, TN person! I referenced it and he IS quoted as saying he used marijuana and blow when he could afford it.
Thing is though, that was his past that he openly admitted to and most times the message of staying off drugs is received better from someone who's been there and done that and who's recovered and successful as is President Obama. You can't write a better success story than recreational drug user to President can you?
Also, at least he came forth on his own and wasn't forced to come clean like others before him had to do or just flat out lied like good ol'Dub-ya did about all his bad habits and still won't admit to marijuana and cocaine use despite evidence and testimony to the contrary.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_s...
Bottom line, we're all human, we all live in glass houses and we all do things in life we shouldn't do, but past negatives can be used as future positives as is the case with President Obama.
Rational thoughts expressed in written word combined with factional evidence is lost on the Neandertal, known as Ron. That's why we stopped conversing with him.

“Timshel”

Level 4

Tulsa, OK

#11 Mar 31, 2013
Guy from Kodak, TN. do you have a name I can call you please?

What is your political affiliation?

“Timshel”

Level 4

Tulsa, OK

#12 Mar 31, 2013
Spooky_on_vacation wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational thoughts expressed in written word combined with factional evidence is lost on the Neandertal, known as Ron. That's why we stopped conversing with him.
Duly noted and thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min get help 1,223,912
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 min marce-encore 496,708
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min zion 53,013
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 49 min Princess Hey 17,727
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 54 min Princess Hey 12,475
News Discount-grocer Aldi to set up shop in Florida ... (Feb '08) 6 hr kathymydw 260
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Murph 71,746
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]