Ramblers posts are disappearing. Here & the states thread. Hmmm
Maybe the Rev put a whammy on her!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#2344 Feb 15, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't like competition.
I'm curious to read what the end-timers make of the meteorite explosion. How many headed for their bunkers after seeing that sht?
Casey is Innocent

United States

#2345 Feb 15, 2013
Rambler needs to get outta May-hee-co.

Topix no likee her posting from south of the border.
Columbo

United States

#2352 Feb 23, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
www.wftv.com/pdf/20224461/detail.html
page 5
GA: One other thing to share with you. Last night about 9:53, 9:52 last night I got a call in my CELL PHONE. Jessie Grund's father called me very stressed over I guess information that was sent out to the media through I guess my daughter's attorney assistant.
FBI: Uh huh
GA: This other gentleman, that Mr. Wall I think is his last name um, stated that the ex-boyfriend has some information concerning not only Casey, but also Caylee.
It was on the um, Dan Abrams show last night. I only caught about......it.
I did bring it up on the internet today and I was trying to listen to it before I got up here and.....
FBI: Uh huh
GA: But that might be something that, I don't know, but there's......Jessie's father's name is Richard, Richard Grund, G-R-U-N-D.
GA:.....he's going to bring up all this stuff about our daughter being a liar and all this stuff. So I don't know where this is all going at the moment.
GA: And his son, Jessie is the one that went directly to the Sheriff's Department initially and he's the one that's opened all this stuff up.
FBI: About?
GA:........the last he heard Caylee's voice.
FBI: On the phone?
GA: And all this kind of stuff, right.
First was the 27th of June then it backed up to the 24th, he even told me that when he came to our house.
**** "I'm not in control of any of this.-- Casey Anthony
**** "THE STATE CALLS GEORGE ANTHONY.--Casey Anthony Prosecutor in State vs. Anthony
The Dan Abrams show aired July 24th or 25th.

Grund was calling and harassing the Anthony's, spewing his hateful bile, right out of the gate.

The hateful protests immediately followed.

What a coincidence.
Columbo

United States

#2353 Feb 23, 2013
**** "The Anthony's did not deserve what they were put through. Nobody does."
-- Newly Elected State Attorney Jeff Ashton ****

Then might I suggest something be done about the bastards who put them through it?
A cuppa Tim

United States

#2354 Feb 23, 2013
Columbo wrote:
**** "The Anthony's did not deserve what they were put through. Nobody does."
-- Newly Elected State Attorney Jeff Ashton ****
Then might I suggest something be done about the bastards who put them through it?
Excellent Suggestion!

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#2355 Feb 23, 2013
A cuppa Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Suggestion!
From a recluse.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#2356 Feb 23, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
From a recluse.
Jesse was all of the Anthony's number one suspect - and now we learn that the police admit they made mistakes in the investigation.

And we further learned that Jeff Ashton is going to look back thru the investigation to see where mistakes were made.

That happens from time to time in unsolved homicide cases.
Think he'll subpoena Casey to cooperate?
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#2357 Feb 23, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse was all of the Anthony's number one suspect - and now we learn that the police admit they made mistakes in the investigation.
And we further learned that Jeff Ashton is going to look back thru the investigation to see where mistakes were made.
That happens from time to time in unsolved homicide cases.
Think he'll subpoena Casey to cooperate?
Maybe he will call in the lying sniveling coward to reveal WHO KILLED CAYLEE Eh ??
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#2358 Feb 24, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he will call in the lying sniveling coward to reveal WHO KILLED CAYLEE Eh ??
Anything is possible.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#2359 Feb 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Any employer just needs to google his name in order to discover what a whiner he is.
Criminology degree or not......a whiner with an attitude do not make for admirable employment traits in any job.
Frankly, Jessica would have been much better off to have bitten his tongue and taken the high road all along regardless of his "hurt feelings", but I suspect Daddy Grund has far too much influence over him. I think Jesse needs counselling as much or more than Casey! He needs to drop that "pity me" demeanour and grow up!
But this would be assuming Jessica has no direct personal involvement into Caylee's disappearance. However my personal opinion is that he did - and I think he betrayed Casey, both before and after. Precisely why and how, I admit I don't know. But it seems to me he's caught in the middle of something.
Welcome back!
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#2361 Feb 27, 2013
Chrissy wrote:
This is from the brochure for their conference held in March in CT. It lists RG's contact info so I"m pretty sure he knows what it says.

http://supernaturalresponse.net/uploads/2/8/1...
For over 22-years Richard J Grund has spent his Christian walk exposing the deeds of darkness and the demonic perpe-trators behind them. He was saved, healed and delivered from a 30-year bondage to the occult. Active in ministry for that time as a former Pastor, Teacher and head of an evange-
listic outreach & deliverance ministry, Richard has performed 300 deliverances( aka exorcisms) all over the United States.
Three years ago he and Joe Cetrone, along with Larry Barrett, founded SRT the Supernatural Response Team as a Christian response to the paranormal obsession and destructive ghost
hunting craze. They’ve spent the last 3-years helping those who cannot find help from demonic torment and attack.
Oh barf!

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#2362 Feb 27, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh barf!
You poor sap.
JusticeForCaylee 2013

United States

#2363 Feb 28, 2013
6 people were suspicious of Jesse from the very beginning but the police blew it off, sorta like they overlooked computer forensics.

How interesting that overlooked computer forensics directly correspond with the family's overlooked number one suspect.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#2364 Feb 28, 2013
Dayz, the only thing you are proving on this thread is that you WERE Rambler the whole time.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#2365 Feb 28, 2013
JusticeForCaylee2013 wrote:
6 people were suspicious of Jesse from the very beginning.....
You and your 5 other hats?
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#2366 Feb 28, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your 5 other hats?
Hopefully the sniveling lying coward will finally get enough guts to name the real killer - Wonder why Shehe hasn't done so yet?

Not much point rehashing the SOS and signing in as Justice for Caylee unless the real killer is named.
JesseIzaDooshbag

United States

#2367 Mar 1, 2013
It is not the place of a casual Topix poster to name the real killer.
That is up to the victim's mother or the State.

I will leave it to them to name the real killer and the accessories after the fact co-conspirators.

HOKAY?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#2368 Mar 1, 2013
JesseIzaDooshbag wrote:
It is not the place of a casual Topix poster to name the real killer.
That is up to the victim's mother or the State.
I will leave it to them to name the real killer and the accessories after the fact co-conspirators.
HOKAY?
Sell your crazy somewhere else then, the "killer" was acquitted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min sonicfilter 1,110,908
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Earthling-1 46,710
TIES between the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and the L... 3 hr A white liberal 2
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr Murphey_Law 487,562
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 7 hr Twisted Nixon 9,071
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr zazz 96,436
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Tiburon Girl 17,085
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE