in_the_near_futu re

United States

#2319 Apr 2, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
Uh-Oh! He/She/It woke up from its weekend drunk! Run for cover Days!
:-)
lmao!

pb&j for everyone!
in_the_near_futu re

United States

#2320 Apr 2, 2012
oh, just need to add.....

when casey would bring caylee back home to her grandparents - caylee showed no recognition when they would ask caylee about "zanny".

but at the same time - caylee could identify "jesse's truck".

so where was casey taking caylee to for two year?

an invisible nanny, or to jesse?

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2321 Apr 2, 2012
in_the_near_future wrote:
<quoted text>
this other person(s) who was involved because "casey is not that smart" -- needs to be brought to justice.
justice for caylee!
Reminds me of Lee's comments at Caylee's memorial:

"...for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves I ask that you fill your heart w/compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say..."

Yes indeedy. Those who have the knowledge and means to facilitate the answers Caylee's family deserves.
in_the_near_futu re

United States

#2323 Apr 2, 2012
_Benny_ wrote:
<quoted text>Reminds me of Lee's comments at Caylee's memorial:
"...for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves I ask that you fill your heart w/compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say..."
Yes indeedy. Those who have the knowledge and means to facilitate the answers Caylee's family deserves.
i wonder if he was saying that to jesse and his minions?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#2324 Apr 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Jesse has minions? How would he rate that?
in_the_near_futu re

United States

#2325 Apr 2, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse has minions? How would he rate that?
they're really psycho-dads' minions, on loan.

see you in a couple of weeks.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2326 Apr 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Wouldn't surprise me.

:(

Level 5

Location hidden

#2327 Apr 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Miss you long time!

Have a happy Easter.

:)

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#2328 Apr 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Have fun & don't be stupid.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#2329 Apr 3, 2012
_Benny_ wrote:
<quoted text>Reminds me of Lee's comments at Caylee's memorial:
I think Jesse was responded to Lee's comments following the verdict, in a backward sort of way.

He is describing brainwashing by a cult, cult, cult - the mind being forced to believe something that in one's heart is known not to be true..........leaving him " empty inside"- not listening to one's conscience or guiding "inner voice".

Was he only speaking for himself, or was he speaking for others as well? We can't know at this point in time.....

"So at the end of the day, I just want justice FOR THOSE responsible for Caylee not being with us and having her life cut so short."
- Jesse Grund

July 5, 2011

J GRUND: This was never about a search for the truth. This was about you winning at all costs. That`s what this was about. And I`m angry. I am -- I am beside myself, seizing over that fact.

And I feel like I`ve sat on the sidelines the entire time, never getting a chance to speak. People spoke for me repeatedly. It`s just -- this has been a frustrating experience overall based on the fact that Caylee, I still love and miss dearly. She`s never coming back. And nobody sought out the truth in this.

This was all about winning. This was never about the truth.

GRACE: Jesse, what do you believe really happened?

J. GRUND: You know, Nancy, obviously you`re not first person to ask me that. I have friends and other members of the media who`ve asked me that same question. And it`s hard for me to wrap my mind about what happened because I HAVE TO sit there AND THINK about Casey doing something terrible to Caylee. I HAVE TO VISUALIZE IT. I HAVE TO put it together with my brain.

And that hurts. It leaves me empty inside when I try and do that. I have no idea.........

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/0...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#2330 Apr 3, 2012
<quoted text>
just trying to put things into perspective.
based on jesse and richard's own prior statements - they knew just about everything that went on with casey and caylee, before caylee vanished.
i think jesse was much closer to the situation than has been told.
i think jesse's lies and changing stories could demonstrate a "consciousness of guilt" -- that could be used against him in a court of law.
i think he will find himself in a court of law.
:)
I agree Jesse will indeed find himself in a court of law - he'll be a formidable WITNESS for the Proseuction of the cult, cult , cult leader who stood at the frontline of conspiring to incite mass destruction under the guise of violent spiritual warfare just so he could become KING and achieve his own psycho lust for power and control.
jon doh

United States

#2331 May 13, 2012
just curious 3 wrote:
has anyone found josh from georgia yet?
wonder why jg never heard of josh.
jg and melly stayed friends.
>
www.wftv.com/pdf/18974376/detail.html
OCTOBER 9, 2008
page 4.
YURI: And what did she tell you?
MELINA: Uhm, it was shortly after her and Jesse broke up in May of 2006.
Uhm, and she explained to me that it had been uhm, a gentleman named JOSH.
YURI: And she say where Josh was from, or how she met Josh, or what happened?
MELINA: Uhm, my story....that she gave me was that she met him at Universal. He was basically a one night stand from GEORGIA.
YURI: Did she ever mention his last name?
MELINA: Never
does this mean josh from georgia could be the date raper who got casey pregnant?
jon doh

United States

#2332 May 13, 2012
just curious 3 wrote:
OCTOBER 9, 2008
page 4.
YURI: And what did she tell you?
MELINA: Uhm, it was shortly after her and Jesse broke up in May of 2006.
1) may 2006 to june

2) june to july

3) july to august

4) august to sept.

5) sept. to oct.

6) oct. to nov.

7) nov. to dec.

8) dec. to jan. 2007

9) jan. 2007 to feb.

when did casey's alleged second pregnancy end?

feb. 2007, wasn't it?
jon doh

United States

#2333 May 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that was the one, the FBI questioning. I thought George was very forthcoming and open.

I recall him mentioning he and Cindy came home one evening and Jesse was laying on the bed with Casey and Caylee. When he asked him to get out of Casey's room, Jesse got indignant and said he had a right to be there, or something to that effect.

It was also clear in George's opinion that Jesse had no future plans upon the engagement, other than to hang out at the Anthony home everyday...

Yet now Jesse blames Casey for the relationship breakup because Casey thought he loved Caylee more than her?

Pure crap! All that twisting is going to snap back at him on day.

There's lots in that interview.

The FBI were very interested in what George had to say.
justice for george!
unbelievable

United States

#2334 May 16, 2012
Rambler wrote:
Transcript July 23, 2008 pg 1541

JG:....I believe if something specifically would have happened to Caylee the first place she would have put her is uh, next to the playhouse. That was the first place I thought of. Well I.....

EE: Why would that be?

JG: That, Caylee loved that playhouse. That was like her own little house.

Uhm, she loved everything about it. She had her own little phone in there. She had her own kitchen set. I mean she, she absolutely and totally loved the playhouse.

Every time I'd go outside and play with Caylee anytime I got the chance (making clapping sound), right to the playhouse every time.....<end quote>

BIG OOPS above, Jesse states he plays with Caylee at the Anthony home. Now Jesse makes a pathetic effort to weasel his way out of that mistake. So what does he say next?

JG: Uhm, she spent a lot of time out there with her grandparent and with Casey......<snip>

EE: How about if she had to remove her from mom and dad's house where do you think she would have found comfort to put her next?

JG:(Sighs) You know honestly I, I cant. I can't think of anywhere else. Uh, my experience with Caylee was the first eleven months she was alive and that, that you know, two months October and November when I really got to see her.

Uhm, other than that I, I, it, it was always home related.

Caylee was at home all the time, uhm, unless she was with her nanny.

Uhm, because she was always at home.

She was a, a home child I guess would be the best choice of words...... <end quote>

George and Cindy had no idea Jesse and Casey were even dating Oct/Nov, let alone that Jesse was playing with Caylee at their home.

Was this period the onset of a secretive babysitting arrangement between Casey and Jesse that lasted until Caylee's disappearance?
interesting observations, RAMBLER.
unbelievable

United States

#2335 May 16, 2012
Rambler wrote:
R.GRUND: After the break-up, they didn`t talk for 10 months, which is understandable. But then Jesse kind of realized, If I shut Casey out, I shut Caylee out. So they began to speak again. They began to become friends again. And then, actually, in November of `07, they tried to date again to see if maybe they could make it work, but it didn`t.

++++++++++

So, what happened next, so that Caylee was not shut out after the breakup?

And why was Jesse interested in "not shutting out Caylee" in the first place?

If he was not bio-dad and considering he clearly did not hangout at Anthonys while George and Cindy were home, exactly what type of relationship with an unrelated 2 year old child did he expect to achieve?

(And how much did the possibility of another male filling the role of Caylee's daddy upset him.
Some might term that a typical vengeful motive.)
do you think the timing of caylee's disappearance so close to father's day might also play into a vengeful motive?
tic toc

United States

#2336 Jun 19, 2012
Rambler wrote:
I wonder if Jessica was ever required to turn over "his private" cellphone records to the defence, from March 2008 to Feb 2009?

"There are numerous telephone calls between Mr Grund and other potential witnesses in this case before, during and after the disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony. "
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22174743/detail.html
read the book.

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#2337 Jun 19, 2012
tic toc wrote:
<quoted text>
read the book.
You poor sap.
Orig406-12

United States

#2339 Feb 13, 2013
KILLUMINATI wrote:
<quoted text>

RJGrund The Sword Of The King

Subject: End Time Alert - Miami Church Brands Members with "666" Tattoos

Category: Life
2/27/2007
Mood: None

Miami Church Brands Members With '666' Tattoos
Saturday , February 24, 2007
DORAL, Fla.
Surrounded by a mob of news cameras, a group of smiling, well-dressed church members crowded into a South Beach storefront parlor on a recent muggy evening and got matching tattoos of their prophet's symbol: 666.

Members of Growing in Grace, a controversial religious sect headquartered in Doral, said they were following the example of their leader, Jose Luis De Jesus Miranda, who has claimed to be Jesus and recently declared himself the Anitchrist.

Critics have called De Jesus a cult leader who manipulates followers.
I think Rambler was just talking about these folks.
Orig406-12

United States

#2341 Feb 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I was. Amazing "Growing n Grace" would be worthy of the Rev's interest.
He doesn't like competition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 32 min KirkW 11
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,692
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Top of the day 2 ya 490,362
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr flo 70,620
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr OzRitz 49,304
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... 16 hr Obviously Obvious 2
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:09 am PST