First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#40 Jan 4, 2012
Wake Up America wrote:
<quoted text>What I'm saying is Jews do not vote for just Democrats !
Your right, they vote for all parties, just like everyone else.
Queen of the Pool

Spring, TX

#42 Jul 26, 2013
This is just sad to watch.
Vib_Ram

Spring, TX

#43 Apr 14, 2015
Spooky Mulder wrote:
Same reason African-Americans do. Both have been subjected to bigotry and racism so both groups tend to want a government in power that they consider "For the People".
You're not even Jewish or African American or are you?

I have a visual image of you putting your grandma panties down as a mat and worshipping God knows what. You are a rudderless ship. I don't care what religion you choose, but pick one and be loyal to it. Go to a temple, synagogue, mosque or tent revival. Just pick something or someone to believe in who is bigger than yourself.
Vib_Ram

Spring, TX

#44 Apr 16, 2015
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
An anti-semite who thinks all Jews are homosexual pedophiles is uglier.
It must sadden you to know that Robert Alan Durst is a JB from Scarsdale, New York and
alleged serial murderer. He allegedly killed his first wife and completely got rid of her body.
He allegedly killed his best friend from college who had knowledge of his wife's disappearance.
He is also a person of interest in missing teen girls. You take no interest in this because it doesn't look good for the group of people you idolize.

He's another one with shark black eyes and at one time had dark, dark hair.

Nowadays, he is just a short, ugly, shriveled old man who still has the goal of "Igor-ing" his brother.
That's his code word for killing and dismembering. His brother says he practiced on his malamute dogs who seemed to mysteriously disappear one by one.

At least he is finally incarcerated and keeping the streets a little safer.

Does how he votes or doesn't vote really matter? Oh, that's right. Convicted NYJB don't get to vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Earthling-1 61,113
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Yeah 1,421,500
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr ImaginaryFriend 73,696
Need advise 13 hr Sarah 1
Chris Powell Editor Journal Inquirer investigat... Tue Beachlver 1
loan shark (Dec '11) Tue spotcred 34
News The Methodist Church May Split Over LGBT Issues... Tue Gov Corbutt of th... 3

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages