of 2
Next Last

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#3 Jan 1, 2012
Happy New Year wrote:
Listen Jews work all parties like the very Jewish Walt Disney Tea Party . And let's not forget THE REPUBICAN JEWISH COALITION ! Jews backed the criminal Bush Family . Jews control many crooked politicians in Washington and all across America . Jews spell corruption.!
Wow, yet another liberal anti-semite. Way to wear your abject hatred out on your sleeve, right alongside the mustard and yesterday's mayo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#4 Jan 2, 2012
Same reason African-Americans do. Both have been subjected to bigotry and racism so both groups tend to want a government in power that they consider "For the People".

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Level 3

Manchester

#7 Jan 2, 2012
Happy New Year wrote:
Listen Jews work all parties like the very Jewish Walt Disney Tea Party . And let's not forget THE REPUBICAN JEWISH COALITION ! Jews backed the criminal Bush Family . Jews control many crooked politicians in Washington and all across America . Jews spell corruption.!
Hey, did you lose your cat somewhere?:

http://www.pigazette.com/Pigraphics/muslim%20...
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#8 Jan 2, 2012
Execute In 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Anti -Semetic is a word crooked Communist Jews hide behind while they rob and destroy America !
Crazy bigot hate monger are words crazy Ron the convicted felon hides behind
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#10 Jan 2, 2012
Alo see crazy Ron the convicted felons cases # 48-MO-0189712-0 found GUILTY
AND case # 48 -CF-0097112-0 BATTERY also found GUILTY. NOT a pillar of society
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#12 Jan 2, 2012
PETE wrote:
Also see crazy Ron the convicted felons cases # 48-MO-0189712-0 found GUILTY
repete
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#15 Jan 2, 2012
Execute In 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
November 10, 2011 Opening
The Nixon Library’s third opening of 2011.
On November 10, 2011, the Nixon Library opened formerly restricted materials from five Watergate-related transcripts of the Nixon White House tapes. These transcripts are being released in conjunction with the National Archives’ opening of the nearly three hundred page transcript of former President Richard Nixon’s grand jury testimony on June 23 and June 24, 1975. The five transcripts and the grand jury testimony can be found at www.archives.gov .
Folks Nixon and Walt Disney Co are the criminals responsible for millions of skilled American jobs going to Communist China to help destroy America and Gentiles ! Disney get the hell out of America you rotten bastards !
The above poster is convicted felon Ron. He has a long record of low life criminal activities. NOT a pillar of society

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 3, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
Same reason African-Americans do. Both have been subjected to bigotry and racism so both groups tend to want a government in power that they consider "For the People".
Ironic that Jews were persecuted to the point that their entire culture was in jeopardy by a fascist government, and yet they still vote for the party that takes away more of our freedoms every day.
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#20 Jan 3, 2012
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Crazy bigot hate monger are words crazy Ron the convicted felon hides behind
repete
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#21 Jan 3, 2012
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>The above poster is convicted felon Ron. He has a long record of low life criminal activities. NOT a pillar of society
repete
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#23 Jan 3, 2012
PETE wrote:
Also see crazy Ron the convicted felons cases # 48-MO-0189712-0 found GUILTY
repete

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#24 Jan 3, 2012
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>repete
Somehow, I knew you were gonna say that. I must be sykick.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Level 3

Manchester

#25 Jan 3, 2012
America Under Attack wrote:
<quoted text>Darwin its because these Jews can buy their freedom . You see it in Hollywood all the time including Wall Street and more . The rest of us are prisoners in our own country . Money trumps our laws in America . Federal Judges even including the Supreme Court is corrupt . These condition only make the Jews and criminals more powerful . WAKE UP AMERICA !
You sound like Adolph Hitler invading Poland and calling for the creation of the Warsaw ghetto.
Nothing as ugly as an anti-semite. Nothing.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#26 Jan 3, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like Adolph Hitler invading Poland and calling for the creation of the Warsaw ghetto.
Nothing as ugly as an anti-semite. Nothing.
An anti-semite who thinks all Jews are homosexual pedophiles is uglier.
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#29 Jan 3, 2012
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Crazy bigot hate monger are words crazy Ron the convicted felon hides behind
repete

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#30 Jan 3, 2012
Oy vey
sometimes i vote independent

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#32 Jan 4, 2012
We Are Under Attack wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying Jessica . Post where I said ALL JEWS ???????
What a mishugina!!

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#34 Jan 4, 2012
Wake Up America wrote:
<quoted text>Jews will vote for anybody who will help them rob America and destroy our Democracy . Jews will vote for anybody who will push Homosexual Agenda's in America .. Damn sounds exactly like Walt Homosexual Disney Co.
Oy Vey, what a bupkis

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#37 Jan 4, 2012
Wake Up America wrote:
<quoted text>Well let's take a close look . Penny Pritzker a billionaire Jewish woman backs anybody who will return favors . She was the big push for Homosexual Obama . I could be mistaken but I believe Penny is a lesbian . Diane Feinstein and Lieberman I believe are Homosexuals . These same people who are suppose to be Democrats are involved with THE REPUBLICAN JEWISH COALITION . You can go check and see the way some of these Jews pass out money again to politicians who will do favors for them . Senator Greasy Bill Nelson of Florida should be under investigation . Let's see how he became a MULIT-MILLIONAIRE ?? These scumbags have changed our laws so they can become LEGAL CRIMINALS ! There should be a law that we can all only rob one bank and get no jail time . If you rob two then you go to jail ! Our Government is very crooked and dangerous ! And it's not just Jews but I believe they are the trainers of crime.
Schmeckle kop

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#38 Jan 4, 2012
Wake Up America wrote:
<quoted text>Also Jews loved the other crack head killer REPUBLICAN G W BUSH ! Jessica wake up !
You are confused. I've already told you I hate George W.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Seattle 46,317
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 10 min Lon Spector 248
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min PDUPONT 1,100,240
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Liz Spector 486,579
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr LizW 70,456
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr LizW 17,630
China Sees Growth in a Web of Fast Trains (Feb '10) 6 hr China Forever 4
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search