Next Last

“we dem boyz”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#28 Aug 26, 2013
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a very sad thing, your mental state. I seriously have to stop any discourse with you. I am not a mental health professional, but my instinct tells me that whatever therapy you need would be compromised by my continued barbs.
I don't like myself at the moment; it's unfair to call you the names that I did. Although you deserve every insult from every single person here, some things need not be pointed out. You are what you are, and despite the negative discourse, I hope that the people around you help you get the help you need.
I've gone from picturing you as a crotchety old troll to a disabled human begging for some human interaction. I hope you find it, but you are not going to get it from me. We- the Orlando Topix regulars- have seen trolls like you many times. We have fun for a while; then it gets old. You've gotten old. You are nothing to me.
Say goodbye now, because I will not acknowledge you again.
You are Head Troll Chuckles don't fret, all acknowledge you as such. Your false humility is truly touching Chuck; however, your impotent powerlessness reflected in your empty threats, takes funny hat prize. Keep on Chuckin' LOL!
Babycakes

Spring, TX

#29 Aug 26, 2013
Yes, the Head troll seems to have made him some ventriloquist dummies or alter egos so that he isn't posting over and over to himself.

He must have looked up the wrong demographics. Try The Woodlands or even Shenandoah or some of the others. He can't seem to grasp that all of these places are connected such that you can literally be in the Woodlands by pulling out and hitting a few lights.

Besides, if you had any brains at all, you would know the major hitters are in Houston, Tx. Try learning something even if you are pushing 70. Yikes!
Turducken

Spring, TX

#30 Sep 13, 2013
RetiredProfessional wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!!, Chuck and Gloomy and Spooky and company won't like that you outed her as silly.
lmao
Silly and Charlene both adore the word that starts with a t and ends with a d and has an "ur" in the middle.
What stymied their brain at a junior high level?
Charlene has no idea my professional work history and how his drivel rolls off my back like water off of a duck. No luck, Chuck. Try harder. Try hard like when you try to get Mr. Fl_Acid to rise again. I think your yeast is out of date or got wet. Ditto for your baking powder. Your loaves are unleavened.
Jewish much?

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#31 Sep 13, 2013
Turducken wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao
Silly and Charlene both adore the word that starts with a t and ends with a d and has an "ur" in the middle.
What stymied their brain at a junior high level?
Charlene has no idea my professional work history and how his drivel rolls off my back like water off of a duck. No luck, Chuck. Try harder. Try hard like when you try to get Mr. Fl_Acid to rise again. I think your yeast is out of date or got wet. Ditto for your baking powder. Your loaves are unleavened.
Jewish much?
WTF are you talking about? I don't give a crap about your work history; it is irrelevant here. What IS relevant, however, is your screen name. Once again, you've succumbed to your gluttonous weakness and showed the world that you can't go five minutes without obsessing over food. You can't stop; it rules your life, like heroin rules a junkie's. You are so effed up over food that it's actually become a vice for you. Normal people eat when they get hungry and move on- you can't stop.

What's the matter, didn't daddy hug you enough? Did mommy shove food in your face when you came home from school after being bullied about your weight? Did you learn from your parents that eating makes you feel better and solves everything? Or did it happen independently? Which way did it happen that has you so tragically and pitifully unable to control your food compulsion? We have long ago concluded that you are crying for attention because you hate yourself. We all know you're suffering from a vast empty void in your life that you try to fill with food. What we want to know is how and why you've come to such a sad state. You keep trying to make yourself seem superior to everyone else because you FEEL that the opposite is true. Everything you point to is subjective- like where you buy your clothes or the kind of food (there it is again, that obsession) you eat. I enjoy a Big Mac here and there and it's not your friggin job to lecture me about it. It's not your job to judge where a person lives. It's not your job to look down on a person doing their job. This is why people resent you; we don't need your pontificating about how much 'better' you are when all signs point to the fact that you yourself don't believe it.
Tex Oil Fields

Spring, TX

#32 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Hahahahahah he's got your number alright!!! Nevermind, if poop humor is the best you got, then it's all you got. Silly Spooky and Chuck, the trinity of yuck.
Exactly. Then again, look at their background and how they were raised.
Tex Oil Fields

Spring, TX

#33 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You may want to consider cancelling some of those satellite TV channels you watch Chuck. That post has I'm a sexual deviant written all over it.
He IS a sexual deviant with his heroine being a close second.
Tex Oil Fields

Spring, TX

#34 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You are Head Troll Chuckles don't fret, all acknowledge you as such. Your false humility is truly touching Chuck; however, your impotent powerlessness reflected in your empty threats, takes funny hat prize. Keep on Chuckin' LOL!
His brain power is limited that he didn't realize the T-u-r-d Ducking was for him and his harem. He didn't even get the play on words.

Growing up in the ghetto as he admitted in housing, he must have gotten hit in the head one too many times for not having any lunch money to hand over. Maybe I can get a deal where he won't answer me either. Where do I get my coupon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,155,896
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 min zazz 96,702
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,321
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Riverside 490,364
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 15 hr NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 17 hr US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? 21 hr Jaimee 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]