Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48018051/ns/techn...

The article specifically mentions threats to police right here on Topix...
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Charles R Darwin wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48 018051/ns/technology_and_scien ce-security/#.T_HXOhdR3Si
The article specifically mentions threats to police right here on Topix...
Geez, Ron has posted his address enough times, he must have moved the trailer! ;)

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

I thought the same thing initially. Ron came to my mind. Wouldn't THAT have been funny...
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

I'm hoping he actually shows up here and gets arrested. I'm going to go the jail and get permission to throw peanuts through the bars at him. ;)

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Freaks wrote:
<quoted text> I will be exposing scumbags who wear a badge and criminals who work at crooked homo Walt Disney World .
You'll be getting tased and a body cavity search if there's any justice in the world. I know how much you're looking forward to it, PERVERT.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Freaks wrote:
<quoted text> This only confirms how stupid stupid cops are . To bad the owner didn't shoot these retards !
Too bad the cops didn't shoot your useless perverted head off. Now THAT would be entertainment! BOOM! Bye bye PERVERT! Give them a reason, PLEASE.
Grease Ball Killer

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad the cops didn't shoot your useless perverted head off. Now THAT would be entertainment! BOOM! Bye bye PERVERT! Give them a reason, PLEASE.
These filthy rotten killers don't need a reason . Their simply killers like Zimmerman . I'm surprised they didn't shoot me at my home when these filthy rotten bastards came FOUR TIMES FOR WHAT ?????! Folks cops use laws to commit crimes including MURDER !
Grease Ball Killer

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be getting tased and a body cavity search if there's any justice in the world. I know how much you're looking forward to it, PERVERT.
Cops I understand have homosexual sex with Walt Disney homo employees ? I'll bet this goes on at Universal Studios . How many cops were banging Casey Anthony and lied about it ? LMAO LMAO !

Deputy Fired For Lying About Sex, Chats With Missing Girl's Mom
Posted in the Orlando Forum

Folks how many cops in Orlando Fl. were screwing Casey Anthony ? How many cops might know about Caylee death ?? You would have to be an idiot to trust a cop in Orange Co. Fl. Folks I don't know one cop WHO IS NOT A LIAR AND MANY ARE CRIMINALS . Read below :

ORLANDO, Fla.-- An Orange County sheriff's deputy was terminated for lying about a sexual relationship with the mother of a missing girl in the latest twist in a case continuing to grab the nation's attention.

Deputies recently discovered that Deputy Tony Rusciano, 24, was linked to Casey Anthony not long before her daughter was reported missing, Local 6 reported.

When Rusciano was questioned about knowing Casey Anthony, he initially told them that he met her at a party and barely knew her, Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio said.

Rusciano was terminated on Friday after detectives looked into the relationship. He was fired for lying about it, police said.

Detectives did a forensic search of Anthony's computer and typed some keywords -- which led them to pages of chats between Rusciano and Anthony.

The pair did talk about Anthony's daughter, Caylee, during the chats, D'Onofrio reported.

None of the chats were apparently meaningful in terms of helping detectives find the missing 3-year-old.
Rusciano and Anthony had a sexual relationship, D'Onofrio reported.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Grease Ball Killer wrote:
<quoted text> These filthy rotten killers don't need a reason . Their simply killers like Zimmerman . I'm surprised they didn't shoot me at my home when these filthy rotten bastards came FOUR TIMES FOR WHAT ?????! Folks cops use laws to commit crimes including MURDER !
They should have. I hope they get a chance when you make an ass of yourself at the courthouse. Of course, that's probably just another of your stupid "I'm gonna" LIES. Filthy PERVERT.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

He still won't say when he's going to be there.

I have a mental picture if him wearing a washboard sign citing his grievances and his bald head turning red from sun exposure.

His bloated face all greasy from sweat and Coppertone, fat sausage fingers curled up in a defiant fist, wearing worn-out Crocs with black knee-high socks, torn Nascar T-shirt with the number 8 partially obscured by pit stains, at least three misspelled words on his 'sign', zipper on his pants at half mast, gray BVD's riding up his back because his pot belly is weighing them down in the front, men and women professionally dressed altering their course slightly to avoid his 'aroma', nothing but lint and a few bedbug carcasses in his pockets, and a moist line of crack sweat slowly expanding into what looks like a load of Montezuma's Revenge.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Charles R Darwin wrote:
He still won't say when he's going to be there.
I have a mental picture if him wearing a washboard sign citing his grievances and his bald head turning red from sun exposure.
His bloated face all greasy from sweat and Coppertone, fat sausage fingers curled up in a defiant fist, wearing worn-out Crocs with black knee-high socks, torn Nascar T-shirt with the number 8 partially obscured by pit stains, at least three misspelled words on his 'sign', zipper on his pants at half mast, gray BVD's riding up his back because his pot belly is weighing them down in the front, men and women professionally dressed altering their course slightly to avoid his 'aroma', nothing but lint and a few bedbug carcasses in his pockets, and a moist line of crack sweat slowly expanding into what looks like a load of Montezuma's Revenge.
I stopped reading halfway through, Darwin. I didn't want to have to scrub my brain of that image. Anyway, I'm interested in how this all plays out and IF he not just lying, again.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped reading halfway through, Darwin. I didn't want to have to scrub my brain of that image. Anyway, I'm interested in how this all plays out and IF he not just lying, again.
I'm willing to bet that he's just lying again. Note that in June it was "I'm going to Orlando in July".....now that it's July, he's silent on the subject. Just more of his crazy ranting.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Wake Up Folks wrote:
<quoted text> It will be soon . Let's have dinner together at Walt Disney World ? Bring your poor abused husband . Maybe we can ride on a float in the parade on main street at the Magic Condom like o2bndisney and her husband did . Then we can go for drinks and you can light your candle !
Uh.....no. I just want to see footage on TV of you being tased and dragged off to jail where you belong. We don't socialize with your kind.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Hey Ron: Have a t-shirt made that says, "Don't tase me, bro".
Woodlands Waterway

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

More insanity/senility.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,036,728
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 min Murphey_Law 478,507
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,160
Review: Clear Sky Financial LLC 1 hr Jonathan Fields 2
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 11,859
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr Sami 95,930
two words (Jul '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 26,747
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••