Coping with sexual woes

May 18, 2009 Full story: MyFox St. Louis 113

Thanks, Hollywood, for making sex look so easy. In real bedrooms, the rest of us must wrangle with some not-so-sexy issues: unsatisfactory erections, untimely ejaculation, pain, low libido, and more.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#1 May 18, 2009
I had sexual woes for YEARS until i discovered boys !

Problems solved !

:)

“Sledging black belt”

Since: Feb 09

Sydney / London

#2 May 18, 2009
I discovered dead guys. (shivers)

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#3 May 18, 2009
I discovered whips and bondage.

Long Island, NY

#5 May 18, 2009
I discovered drag queens !

WOO-HOO !

Mike

Canada

#6 May 18, 2009
I kinda got lucky with my sex life
starz

Malaysia

#7 May 18, 2009
being bisexual solve my woes ;)

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#8 May 18, 2009
I finally learned how to talk to girls without getting all tongue tied ...
Britt_Sevenfold

Lugoff, SC

#9 May 19, 2009
Being bisexual, and bondage. XD
Awbz one

Whittier, CA

#10 May 19, 2009
Getting laid in bed was never a problem according to my immensley god like horse stiff but getting laid in a church was always a big problem for me. :(
Girl

Seattle, WA

#11 May 19, 2009
Sex gets better with practice! You can learn a lot if you just keep screwing at least 2 or 3 times every day.

Long Island, NY

#12 May 19, 2009
Girl wrote:
Sex gets better with practice! You can learn a lot if you just keep screwing at least 2 or 3 times every day.
I agree that practice is important when your first starting out.

And after awhile when you graduate you can finally say with pride: "I'm no longer a practicing homosexual, I'm VERY good at it !"

MrPeabody

Northridge, CA

#14 May 19, 2009
Listen, I operate an online adult store called adultblowouts.com and I can tell you one thing, add toys to your sex life. If you have problems such as premature ejaculation or soft erections, then add something to your sex life that will enhance it not decrease it. We have many customers that talk to us about there issues in bed and I can tell you that adding adult toys into there sex life has absolutely helped.
This article was enough to bring any wood down. Now every man with limp wood is going to think he's about to have a heart attack.

Add toys, make love and practice, practice, practice!!!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#15 May 20, 2009
I bet I could bring any of you gay boys back to the right side.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#16 May 29, 2009
Placid wrote:
No, you couldnt. Trust me, you couldnt.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#17 May 29, 2009
Placid wrote:
And your side aint the right side for us. You have enough guys (although we are taking them one by one), play with them.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#18 May 29, 2009
Anyway, Ive never had any sexual issues of any kind really (and Im not gloating), thank God.

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#19 May 31, 2009
I lost any interest in Sex about 3 years ago. I have been married for 12 years. I happened gradually. Its an aweful feeling not to want ur wife. I love her. When we got married we has sex almost every day. But, like i said, about there years ago, I started to loose any interest in sex. I could get hard. that was not the problem. I still think my wife is hot. Shes 36, but she still has a great body. The problem was me. I just was not into it. She insisted I take this pill called Endurnz. She got it on line. I refused to take it. I finally gave in. I was worried that she would eventually find someone else to fulfill her needs. So I took it. Im glad I did. I really saved my marriage.

Level 1

Location hidden

#20 May 31, 2009
Hi Lucas. Here can you get Endurnz?

Level 1

Location hidden

#21 May 31, 2009
Opps. WHERE can you get endurnz? Been a long day....

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#22 May 31, 2009
Lucas23 wrote:
I lost any interest in Sex about 3 years ago. I have been married for 12 years. I happened gradually. Its an aweful feeling not to want ur wife. I love her. When we got married we has sex almost every day. But, like i said, about there years ago, I started to loose any interest in sex. I could get hard. that was not the problem. I still think my wife is hot. Shes 36, but she still has a great body. The problem was me. I just was not into it. She insisted I take this pill called Endurnz. She got it on line. I refused to take it. I finally gave in. I was worried that she would eventually find someone else to fulfill her needs. So I took it. Im glad I did. I really saved my marriage.
is this just a sneaky way of advertizing the product????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 min Anne 96,433
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min RealDave 1,110,502
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 50 min Lon Spector 89
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 51 min LizW 487,512
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,473
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 17,658
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 46,679
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••