East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

Cindy Anthony is getting a lot of sympathy today for falling apart on the witness stand. DON'T FORGET THE DELIBERATE DENIAL she has been in for YEARS. If you haven't ever read these emails, please post them where ever you are posting on the Anthony case. The mother is as bad as it gets for denial, not only, as the defense noted, IGNORING an OBVIOUSLY 6 month pregnant Casey as being pregnant, but also, these REFUSALS, threats, etc, to her brother, who tried to tell her Casey was responsible for Caylee's "disappearance". Apparently, Cindy is so clueless and in massive denial that was even still looking for Zani the Nanny up to a few weeks ago when Baez told her what the defense would be, AND WHAT CASEY HAD DONE, which the rest of the planet figured out years ago. Do not forget the denial SHE REFUSED to come out of, for years.

http://spoiledmom-mommyconfessions.blogspot.c...
candy

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

The next time you want to feel sorry for Cindy Anthony, check out her vicious, cold blooded IN DENIAL replies to her own brother, who was trying to make her SEE THE LIGHT. Cindy didn't want to know. Her replies to her brother:

"You are the f/n stupid one, there is a sitter. We have people tracking her, the OCSO is not doing there job, but we have other sources who are. Someday you will eat all your words and I hope you choke on them. There is no case against Casey, DNA does not take 31 days to get back they have nothing."

and "The next time you say Caylee is dead I will personally come there and kick your sorry @ss all the way to hell, because that is where you are headed." Don't feel sorry for this woman!
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

Isn't this being discussed on several other threads?
candy

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

I hadn't seen these damning emails discussed in years. She wouldn't be crying so hard now if she had bothered to listen to her own brother (and the rest of the planet) then. But she chose to viciously attack her own brother when he came to her with nothing but the truth. That speaks volumes about the woman. She would still be in denial ON PURPOSE if Baez hadn't said Casey was responsible in his defense opening statement. Her denial serves no one but HERSELF AND HER EGO about what kind of family she has.
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

I feel sorry for Cindy but for one reason; she could have never imagined what Casey would do when she became an adult and mother. I believe that when Cindy smelled the odor of death in that car, she and George knew right then and there, what happened to Caylee. Cindy even washed Casey's "death" pants that were in the car. From then on, it was denial and a panicked attempt to save her daughter. If only Cindy and George could have realized that Casey's manipulating, lying and stealing from them for years, would eventually lead to disaster.
Flanders Art

Neptune, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

Children should be loved wrote:
I feel sorry for Cindy but for one reason; she could have never imagined what Casey would do when she became an adult and mother. I believe that when Cindy smelled the odor of death in that car, she and George knew right then and there, what happened to Caylee. Cindy even washed Casey's "death" pants that were in the car. From then on, it was denial and a panicked attempt to save her daughter. If only Cindy and George could have realized that Casey's manipulating, lying and stealing from them for years, would eventually lead to disaster.
I agree. "If only Cindy and George........." DENIAL! Both parents
are walking a fine line; they must tell the truth which could
have their daughter "taken away" which would be compensation for
their grandchild. Do they want this? Baez is shrewd (it's his job)
...I have a gut feeling the jurors will not seek the death penalty
and she will not be sentenced to life wo/parole. I don't think
Casey is certifiably "crazy" like your Bundy's, Manson, BTK. She
is a calculating, manipulating, cold hearted murderess...who
found an opportunity to rid herself of mother hood to suit herself.
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

Flanders Art wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. "If only Cindy and George........." DENIAL! Both parents
are walking a fine line; they must tell the truth which could
have their daughter "taken away" which would be compensation for
their grandchild. Do they want this? Baez is shrewd (it's his job)
...I have a gut feeling the jurors will not seek the death penalty
and she will not be sentenced to life wo/parole. I don't think
Casey is certifiably "crazy" like your Bundy's, Manson, BTK. She
is a calculating, manipulating, cold hearted murderess...who
found an opportunity to rid herself of mother hood to suit herself.
I don't think insanity is even a term that is used anymore. It has been mentioned that Casey is a sociopath and pathological liar. Sociopaths don't have any feelings for anyone but themselves. I agree, I don't think the jury will seek a death penalty either. I'm not sure if that will be out of sympathy for her parents or whether the jury will have other reasons. The trial has a long way to go yet so it's difficult to know anything at this stage. Innocent until proved guilty, but having followed this case from the beginning and knowing the facts, at least the ones that were made public; it certainly points guilt directly in Casey's direction.
Flanders Art

Neptune, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

Children should be loved...
Do you remember the woman who drowned all her five
children?(Yates) I thought they used an insanity defense,
and was sentenced to an institution for xxx years.
Again, this trial has a long way to go. I don't
understand why this case received so much coverage!
Last week I read the story of a woman who recently
shoved her infant in the microwave. She has already
been sentenced to die! Countless, murders of children
who by the hands of their mothers were killed. I'm
certain they never received the attention, nor "top
notch" attorneys to defend them. In Lowell's Correctional, in Florida there are three women
who sit on death row. If CA is sentenced to die
(and you may have another opinion) lethal injection
is too quick, too simple. A life in prison to reflect on her ill-fated life would be compensation. I can imagine the child looking at
the person, the last, the only person who should
have loved her! Was there fear, suffering in those
last moments of her young life!
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

Flanders Art wrote:
Children should be loved...
Do you remember the woman who drowned all her five
children?(Yates) I thought they used an insanity defense,
and was sentenced to an institution for xxx years.
Again, this trial has a long way to go. I don't
understand why this case received so much coverage!
Last week I read the story of a woman who recently
shoved her infant in the microwave. She has already
been sentenced to die! Countless, murders of children
who by the hands of their mothers were killed. I'm
certain they never received the attention, nor "top
notch" attorneys to defend them. In Lowell's Correctional, in Florida there are three women
who sit on death row. If CA is sentenced to die
(and you may have another opinion) lethal injection
is too quick, too simple. A life in prison to reflect on her ill-fated life would be compensation. I can imagine the child looking at
the person, the last, the only person who should
have loved her! Was there fear, suffering in those
last moments of her young life!
Yes Flanders, I do remember the Yates case. That woman was definitely mentally ill. Although it was a terrible tragedy, Yates former husband said that his wife was acting strangely before the murders. It's too bad he didn't take heed and take some action then. I'm not trying to put blame on him, but it's possible his children might be alive today if he had his wife committed by a reputable psychiatrist. I suppose you can say there are cases where insanity fits, although most of the time, it's deliberate murder. Poor Yates was the exception.

Level 6

Since: Jul 08

Here, In Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Children should be loved wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think insanity is even a term that is used anymore. It has been mentioned that Casey is a sociopath and pathological liar. Sociopaths don't have any feelings for anyone but themselves. I agree, I don't think the jury will seek a death penalty either. I'm not sure if that will be out of sympathy for her parents or whether the jury will have other reasons. The trial has a long way to go yet so it's difficult to know anything at this stage. Innocent until proved guilty, but having followed this case from the beginning and knowing the facts, at least the ones that were made public; it certainly points guilt directly in Casey's direction.
Of course, insanity is still considered.

Just the other day, Jared Lee Loughner has been declared UNFIT to stand trial.... he is currently legally insane.
Flanders Art

Neptune, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

It occurred to me during opening statements as well
as testimony from George Anthony about the sexual
abuse in which Baez intent was to give to the jury
..CA behaved this way because she was molested and
knew no other way.....
If she built up; let's say..resentment toward her
dad and her brother (possibly all men) she had no inhibitions when it came to dating, boyfriends, and
a fiance.
I agree with you again Children should be loved...
and no way will she receive the death penalty, or
life wo/parole. The jurors will spare her only because of the parents, a technicality or because
there really isn't enough information from the jurors that "we" know what they really think or
what are they made of before they were sworn.
Edward

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

Please please people.

Cindy is not nor has EVER been in denial. She acts like a narcissits (fits it to a T imo). NOBODY citicizes, argues with, or defies a narcissist.

It's a twisted thing but it is NOT denial. It is one of such arrogance (stupidly nor not, the later in this case) and such conceit, that has had delusions of grandiosity her whole life.

I repeat. NOBODY deters from the narcissists plans/beliefs or agenda. Look at ALL the proof.

Cayse was not pregnant. THAT would break the 'superiority' of what the anthony family professed to be. EVERYONE was go go along with the silence so the ANTHONY's could still have their delusions that they are 'better'. It's all over the place. They are not nuts, they are severely dysfunction due to the rampant narcissism in the family (only my armchair psychologist view). I have seen more than ONE family 'walk around a dead body in the living room floor'. I've read of this dysfunction, much of it in my own family and THAT behavior is greatly responsible for why this case has twisted the minds of America with curiosity. The crazy inconsistencies of it all. Families like this need to facricate, delude and anything it takes to continue to believe their delusions. If not, their ego's would be so cracked they could not survive.
candy wrote:
I hadn't seen these damning emails discussed in years. She wouldn't be crying so hard now if she had bothered to listen to her own brother (and the rest of the planet) then. But she chose to viciously attack her own brother when he came to her with nothing but the truth. That speaks volumes about the woman. She would still be in denial ON PURPOSE if Baez hadn't said Casey was responsible in his defense opening statement. Her denial serves no one but HERSELF AND HER EGO about what kind of family she has.
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

Edward wrote:
Please please people.
Cindy is not nor has EVER been in denial. She acts like a narcissits (fits it to a T imo). NOBODY citicizes, argues with, or defies a narcissist.
It's a twisted thing but it is NOT denial. It is one of such arrogance (stupidly nor not, the later in this case) and such conceit, that has had delusions of grandiosity her whole life.
I repeat. NOBODY deters from the narcissists plans/beliefs or agenda. Look at ALL the proof.
Cayse was not pregnant. THAT would break the 'superiority' of what the anthony family professed to be. EVERYONE was go go along with the silence so the ANTHONY's could still have their delusions that they are 'better'. It's all over the place. They are not nuts, they are severely dysfunction due to the rampant narcissism in the family (only my armchair psychologist view). I have seen more than ONE family 'walk around a dead body in the living room floor'. I've read of this dysfunction, much of it in my own family and THAT behavior is greatly responsible for why this case has twisted the minds of America with curiosity. The crazy inconsistencies of it all. Families like this need to facricate, delude and anything it takes to continue to believe their delusions. If not, their ego's would be so cracked they could not survive.
<quoted text>
Even Cindy stated that she and Casey are so much alike. Cindy seems like a pretty good actress to me. I'm not saying all of Cindy tears aren't genuine, but after the cruises and other trips - which I realize were to help their mental health; seems strange to see her break down during her testimony. I just felt she was hamming it up a notch or two to garner sympathy and possibly help Casey avoid a life term or worse - the death penalty. The defense sure is playing up this sexual abuse theory - which btw, I believe is all schlock in an attempt to try and account for Casey's lies. Casey has never learned to account for any of her actions; so is this any different?
Flanders Art

Neptune, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

Hello Edward.....
Points well taken. I would like to add a little
more to your theory on Narcissism and Casey.
CA saw her parents as negative figures and saw them as an interference with her dreams. She needed to appear to them with some tolerance and
understanding, as well as maintaining a persona
in her social life, and conduct herself in the
area she lived in. Her love interests and personal desires presented a conflict. It wasn't
the pursuit of these things; it was the fear of
losing.
Once she identified true love as-one- which does not get in the way, she acts on this...supports
this role and feels fulfilled. Had she thought
Caylee was not an interference/"the conflict"; not
someone who interfered with her dreams but someone
who unified, she would not be in court today.
Her fate is unknown for now. Doubt she will ever
show remorse..but probably look in the "mirror".
candy

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

Does anyone know what's wrong with CINDY Anthony, that accounts for her MASSIVE denial? Up until only a few weeks ago when Baez told her Casey's defense, she was still looking for Zani the Nanny, a person no one on the planet but her ever believed existed. She would have had to have been blind, deaf and dumb to not know Casey was pregnant in that photo that's shown of her and Casey at her brother's wedding, where Casey is almost 7 months pregnant. What's HER problem and what else is she in denial about?
Damn all child killers

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

candy wrote:
Does anyone know what's wrong with CINDY Anthony, that accounts for her MASSIVE denial? Up until only a few weeks ago when Baez told her Casey's defense, she was still looking for Zani the Nanny, a person no one on the planet but her ever believed existed. She would have had to have been blind, deaf and dumb to not know Casey was pregnant in that photo that's shown of her and Casey at her brother's wedding, where Casey is almost 7 months pregnant. What's HER problem and what else is she in denial about?
Perhaps Cindy wanted to hide Casey's pregnancy because at the time, Cindy probably wasn't sure whether she wanted Casey to keep the baby, but later changed her mind. Seems like she decided that being a grandmother was going to be exciting and she insisted that Casey keep the baby. After the baby was born, Casey wanted to have Caylee adopted out, but Cindy was controlling and convinced Casey not to. If Cindy had not interfered and let Casey decide whether or not she could handle being a mother or even wanted to be; perhaps Caylee would still be alive today. Casey must have often resented Cindy and it would eventually lead to a lot of anger and rage. Even so, Casey had mental issues for a long time. She may have some sort of mental psychosis or disorder that could be genetic and combined with the way she was raised certainly couldn't have helped. What kind of mother would duct tape and chloroform her own child, knowing that it was very dangerous and could probably kill their child?....Only a mother whose intent was to be permanently rid of her child, so she could pursue a lifestyle, free from the burden of motherhood.
Flanders Art

Neptune, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

...They say some criminals don't cross
boundaries. They won't kill women and children.
Naturally, I don't know whether once she is
sentenced she will be in the "general
population" or life w/o parole. She will be
sentenced....and will be with hardened, tough
women who will want to "mess her up a bit"
punches and kicks, more-or-less give it to her!
....This is her fate.....don't know how she'll
get out of this.
candy

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

Isn't this grandmother Cindy as BATS as Casey, since she looked for Zani the Nanny right up until the trial, when Baez told her she didn't exist? As she proved in those emails to her brother Rick she was always about surpressing the truth, KEEPING UP APPEARANCES, and it "looks" better to have a nanny that took her granddaughter, than the FACT that her own flesh and blood daughter is a cold blooded KILLER.
Lisa

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

I did find the emails enlightening. They were further proof that Cindy closed her eyes to reality. I do understand how difficult it is to accept that one's daughter killed her own child but this was very clear right from the beginning. I do know that Cindy changed her story and/or out right lied to protect Casey. That was wrong of Cindy to do. In the long run, I don't think she has helped Casey by all of her denials and lies. Cindy and Casey still think Casey can escape the punishment she deserves by lying. It would have been much easier on Casey if she had confessed right off in the beginning. Cindy didn't do her any favors by continuing the lies and denials.
kim

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

As having raised two children, which by the way turned out very well, it is quite evident that there was no diciplining in this household.... I cant tell you how many times we were unpopular in our home when our kids did not get their way or told no.... This is nothing more than a spoiled rotten daughter that has never had any boundries.... And gee she steals from her grandmother and the mother confronts her about it which led to Caseys I will fix her now by killing that poor child and freeing up my life.... I get disgusted seeing how she still supports this daughter of hers.... If all this were thrown at me and knowing the professional liar her daughter is I could never look her way again... Why doesnt she stand up for her granddaughter and she might get some respect from all the people that are loathed by this Casey.... If she doesnt get the death penalty she will pay in prison... There are mothers there that actually miss and love there children and no Mommy or Daddy are going to save her anymore.... Good Riddens to her... may she get more than the hell she inflicted on that poor child... God Bless poor little angel Caylee!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min PDUPONT 1,072,450
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 min zazz 96,281
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min SpaceBlues 45,504
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Sick Brend 483,030
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 7 hr zedme 4,085
3 word game (Jan '11) 8 hr Rose_NoHo 13,395
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 2,470
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••