Keratin hair straightening is flat-ou...

Keratin hair straightening is flat-out fabulous for the formerl...

There are 2246 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 26, 2007, titled Keratin hair straightening is flat-out fabulous for the formerl.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

This time of year, the heat and humidity is enough to make your hair stand on end.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 113
Next Last
Paty

Union, NJ

#2496 Jun 4, 2013
There is a girl her name is angie she work exelent the keratin and color her address 342 ridge rd lyndhurds nj
Joanne

Rockville, MD

#2497 Aug 10, 2013
I've been getting keratin for the last 4 years. Completely changed my life--would never stop--not a single complaint except the cost...

Five weeks ago I DID MY OWN, bought Uncurly online, amazing. As good if not better than what my stylist does using Coppolla. Frizz is gone, easy straightening, lasting well. Tried DIY once before with Ion from Sally's, was pretty worthless but this is totally working, cost me $65 and I have enough left to do one or two more treatments. Very easy.
Jenny

United States

#2498 Aug 14, 2013
Ok I live in Delco, NC which is near Leland/Wilmington area can some direct me to a food salon to do a treatment? I had one done in Fl a few years ago and lived it but I'm not familiar with the area yet up here. Any help would be appreciated
Jenny

United States

#2499 Aug 14, 2013
Sorry for the typos I hate auto correct Its supposed to say hair salon not food salon
Ann

Houston, TX

#2500 Nov 15, 2013
Carol wrote:
I have mostly grey hair, very white in color.
Had the keratin relaxer done a week ago. Grey turned yellow. Any one have suggestions? Salon keeps passing the buck.
Help!
I am having the same trouble with my keratin treatment turning my grey hair dull and yellowish. My hairdresser says it must be the water I use to shampoo at home, but my water and the salon water come from the same source. I have decided to let it grow out before doing anything further. Maybe by then, something will be on the market to keep the yellowing from happening.
nfreije

Culver City, CA

#2502 Oct 9, 2014
i have silver hair which gets yellow after the keratin treatment. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 113
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,406,609
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 12,698
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 10 hr Major Nadal Hassan 1,585
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 11 hr Frankie Rizzo 220
News Bono, Beyonce, Wonder, Springsteen, Usher lined... (Jan '09) 11 hr MAXine Waters 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 hr Mothra 60,675
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 13 hr DebraE 8

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages