What's the Last Movie You Saw and Was...
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#102 Mar 20, 2012
Last night i watched, Moby Dick ,1956, with Gregory Peck...had seen parts of it, but never noticed at the beginning, Orsen Wells is the preacher at the whalers church in Bedford, Mass. That is a really great movie.....not sure, today's movies are up to snuff, or any actors quite like Peck......

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#103 Mar 21, 2012
The Green Hornet was surprisingly entertaining.

Level 4

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#104 Mar 23, 2012
I just saw Big Miracle, the movie about a group of people banding together to save some whales. You may be familiar with the television version, The Biggest Loser. I kid! I kid! I stole this joke from Joel McHale. Speaking of which, is anybody watching Community?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#105 Mar 23, 2012
JAB Junkie wrote:
I just saw Big Miracle, the movie about a group of people banding together to save some whales. You may be familiar with the television version, The Biggest Loser. I kid! I kid! I stole this joke from Joel McHale. Speaking of which, is anybody watching Community?
I watch Community.
so glad to see it's return.
This week's was hilarious with the celebrity lookalikes.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#106 Mar 24, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
The Green Hornet was surprisingly entertaining.
We ended up watching, Green Lantern and after it, looked at eachother, like...duh....if i was 12 again...maybe...lol...
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#107 Mar 24, 2012
We've watched, Modern Family, and loved it, but it is almost never on and it isn't available on our, ON Demand.....Community seems good...like 30 Rock, a bit like a long SNL skit....

“Gerber Daisy”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#108 Apr 19, 2012
I watched the British version of Death at a Funeral. It was really funny. Also watched Darwin's favorite "Johnny Dangerously". Made me wish Keaton was still making movies. He was great.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#109 Apr 19, 2012
RoseTyler1 wrote:
I watched the British version of Death at a Funeral. It was really funny. Also watched Darwin's favorite "Johnny Dangerously". Made me wish Keaton was still making movies. He was great.
Johnny Dangerously is a farging funny movie. Only a sominabatching icehole wouldn't laugh at some point.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#110 Apr 19, 2012
RoseTyler1 wrote:
My wife is in love with a movie called, Texas Funeral.....it has Martin Sheen in it....

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#112 May 16, 2012
We saw The Avengers recently.

Very good action.

I liked it so much I'd like to see it again, very rare for me to feel that way about a film.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#113 May 16, 2012
I hate to see Hollywood, turn to computer generated movies.....seems like not the same quality, like kiddy stuff.....maybe we have just learned to expect less...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#114 May 20, 2012
Dark Shadows. Surprisingly funny.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#115 May 20, 2012
covcas wrote:
Dark Shadows. Surprisingly funny.
Oddly, Jonathan Frid,the actor that played the main character Barnabus Collins of the cult hit soap opera, the old television show, Dark Shadows, died last April 13th in Hamilton, Ontario at age 87....just as this version was coming out....he has a cameo in the new film....

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#116 Dec 31, 2012
Anyone been to any movies lately?

We saw the Hobbit.
I'm kind of disappointed it will take three movies to tell the story.
This one could have been edited it down a bit IMO but good if you liked the Lord of the Rings movies.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#117 Dec 31, 2012
Skyfall for me I'm a Bond nut

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#118 Jan 9, 2013
We saw Les Miserables. Very good movie even though I don't like musicals except Singing in the Rain. The emotion in Les Miz was so palpable, it was hard not to get caught up in it.

Also saw a 1944 movie called "The Uninvited". One of the best ghost stories I've seen in a while.
Luv movies

Denver, CO

#119 Jan 26, 2013
Lawless was good

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#120 Jan 26, 2013
Saw, War Horse...it was outstanding, and the life of the boy and Joey, his horse is egually inspiring an heartwarming......Speilberg is incredible.....

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#122 Jun 30, 2013
...Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.....Excellent and watched it several times, to make sense of it all....Tremendous female lead....Swedish version seemed too long and slow...
Crazy Stupid Love

Spring, TX

#123 Jul 2, 2013
Gangster Squad

Not that wild about movies depicting an older time, so it was okay but not stellar. I'd rather watch Ryan and Emma in Crazy, Stupid, Love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min mdbuilder 1,600,796
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr ANGHARAD 513,656
My names Dominick Nuccio I caused the Orlando s... Wed Dominick 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue zazz 98,515
News Mansion's reverend has skeletons in his closet (Jul '08) Mon DiLeos D 220
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sep 18 Into The Night 63,970
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sep 17 Murph 73,838

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages