Nearly 60% of Underwater Homeowners S...

Nearly 60% of Underwater Homeowners Still 4+ Years Away from Positive Equity

There are 2 comments on the The Truth About Mortgage story from Aug 30, 2013, titled Nearly 60% of Underwater Homeowners Still 4+ Years Away from Positive Equity. In it, The Truth About Mortgage reports that:

And by patient, I mean waiting another four years or so before simply breaking even, assuming home price forecasts hold true.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Truth About Mortgage.

Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#1 Aug 30, 2013
So stop bragging about your fancy homes. lol You are underwater even when not in your above ground pool.
Met Formin

Spring, TX

#2 Sep 4, 2013
This is one people do not want to talk about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min the deplorable Jo... 1,441,722
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min OzRitz 61,766
dont trust trump 3 hr T-REX 7
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Milee 73,717
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,220
News Board votes to close Eatonville's Hungerford Pr... (Apr '09) 16 hr Hopeful 12
The Cult of Trumpism Sat AmericanWoman 3

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages