Ex-partner in Paris Hilton nightclub arrested for second time i...

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Orlando nightclub owner Fereidoun "Fred" Khalilian's week got a little worse this afternoon with his second arrest in two days.
Comments
41 - 57 of 57 Comments Last updated Dec 20, 2008
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Student

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

Fred Khalilian wrote:
I treat people like crap, i'm an arrogant jerk, and I think i'm above the law. Frankly I think i'm better then all you worthless americans. Ile get out of this, like I get out of everything else.
BTW, come to Club Dolce tonight and make me richer!!!!
You are better based on what standard? That is hilarious. So money makes you better? money gives you power and that's what makes you better? You have no repentance for being accused of R A P E? a serious crime. Way to go. People don't attend your clubbing facility for the purpose of making you better, they do so to enjoy and entertain themselves. Nobody knows who you are quite frankly. They may simply know the club. Mr."I am better" on what basis? ha
Darleen

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

I want to have Fred's babies.
MARKO

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

PARIS SIGNED THE CONTRACT AND GOT PAID..SHE IS NO BETTER THAN YOU OR ME.SHE SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE TO THE FULLEST..
Orlando Racist

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

Tommy T wrote:
<quoted text>
Then if he were arrested that night, the warrant may have been for VOP with the original charge being the battery. Of course it is not like the reporter was really wanting to nail down the facts. Just a reporter working the beat til they get assigned the big global warming piece that will get the Pulitzer Prize...
I can tell by the case number that his VOP is out of Orange County. He was sentenced to 12 months probation on 10/1/07 as a result of a Battery conviction.

Not sure what is going on with this Jacksonville case. Is it to much to ask a Sentinel reporter for some facts on this?
jon the retired cop

Longwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

It is the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office the Sentinel is correct.
xxx

Longwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

BTW I pissed in your ferrari's gas tank you fat ugly loser
Black Adder

Hodges, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

Get this scumbag arab out of town!
James Fleming

Live Oak, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

Illegal aliens do bad things to good people because of their lack of respect for a woman. For $20.00 he could have gone West on Church Street and not gotten charged with RAPE. At least it was that way when I was a Fire Inspector for that area 20 years ago.
Paris Hilton

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

THAT'S NOT SO HOT!!!!!
Ryan

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

This guy is a douchebag just like Pearlman. Funny how they used to do business together...They should deport his a$$ back to Iran.
Hooman from Windermere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

I want to tell people that this is not a race thing but its a case of a low down scumbag criminal. The fact that he claimed he is protected by diplomatic immunity is the reason he needs to get locked up forever. He also claimed he owns the Orlando Police Dept. That is almost as bad as impersonating a police officer. He also claims that he is famous. How funny is that. I laughed for the whole day on that one. My face hurts from laughing so hard. I guess he wanted to be famous so bad that he tried to get him a little court T.V. time like his long lost friend Inmate #4846498725 Hilton, Paris. It is easy enough to meet nice ladies when you are an owner of a club and you have a Lamborghini. However, this guy is so sick and nasty that he couldn't even attract a nice female with the claims of having diplomatic immunity and owning OPD, that he had to try the RAPE approach. All rapist and sexual predators should get life so that they can't hurt anyone. I hope that the third time is a charm and we can finally put this asshole where he belongs. (Third time for a sexual assault charge) The fine folks at prison will definately show him what rape is all about. Unless the ship him back to Iran where they can deal with him for lying about having diplomatic immunity. Sucks to be you Fred. Since you have so much experience being a janitor that you should put that on your prison application so that they can hook your famous ass up with a janitors job.
Paris Hilton

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

Hey, I think I blew this guy! I did, I remember now...oh wait I blow everyone! teeheehee Thanks for that expensive car sucker!
Jay

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

Here is an idea. He has only 3 days or so to notify the Div. of Alocholic Beverages and Tobacco of a criminal arrest. I wonder if he did on either of them. Also, his conviction maybe a disqualifying factor for the license, if he truly is listed as owner, and not just a manager, posing as owner. I am hoping someone is looking at that one..
Wondering

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2007

I'm wondering what are all these big dotcom names he had and how much he sold them for? I don't think he has even had any!
Babbaloo

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

Low-life, con artist, liar Fred is now trying to duplicate his Orlando experience in Miami Beach. He has managed to already piss off the entire town and then some. He is completely broke, stealing from friends and partners alike. If you see this man, please ask him who he intends to rip off next and where he intends to go with the money. He needs to go somewhere where he can not be found because there are many, many people looking for payback.

Karma is a bitch!
Student of Hagerty

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2008

I feel bad for his son Freddy. What kind of father would treat his son like that. That man has no respect, and his son is turning out just like him. He deserves to go to jail
Im with Babbaloo

Fort Pierce, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

This grimy little piece of shit has gone all across South Florida trying to con everyone in his path. He is a pathetic loser.
Babbaloo wrote:
Low-life, con artist, liar Fred is now trying to duplicate his Orlando experience in Miami Beach. He has managed to already **** off the entire town and then some. He is completely broke, stealing from friends and partners alike. If you see this man, please ask him who he intends to rip off next and where he intends to go with the money. He needs to go somewhere where he can not be found because there are many, many people looking for payback.
Karma is a ****!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min flack 1,095,165
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 1 hr missattempts 20
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr missattempts 182
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 3 hr missattempts 245
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 10 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,770
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 486,255
Ravelry.com connects arts-and-crafts lovers the... (Mar '09) 11 hr Regina 232
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE