First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61 Sep 8, 2013
Go read my response to you on the cyber bully thread about Nurses salaries.

I think I was being too generous. After all, Florida is a slummy state. The 80k was too generous. And hospice agency for fuck sake? Pahlease! 80 was an oversight on my part. Being more realistic, a manager at a hospice agency in Florida makes on average about $50-$60k.

That's if you believe her stories. We already know she lies. She's been busted and she knows it.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#62 Sep 8, 2013
Gaido wrote:
<quoted text>
The gang accuses me of being at least 3-5 other posters and I don't even know who they are.
Yep! I know! I didn't know who Brad or zazz was until I started exploring other threads.

Accepting that you are disliked by many is difficult for a Narcissist like Tavares poster. In her mind, she is popular and fabulous.

I feel pity for her. She's a very lonely and angry person.

She's even jealous of us.
Research Forest

Spring, TX

#64 Sep 10, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
Go read my response to you on the cyber bully thread about Nurses salaries.
I think I was being too generous. After all, Florida is a slummy state. The 80k was too generous. And hospice agency for fuck sake? Pahlease! 80 was an oversight on my part. Being more realistic, a manager at a hospice agency in Florida makes on average about $50-$60k.
That's if you believe her stories. We already know she lies. She's been busted and she knows it.
Tavares is a slum and that is where she works. The average pay for women is less than $20,000.
She needs to decorate her broom and fly out of town for Halloween.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#65 Sep 10, 2013
When Lisa Vanderpump of Tavares posts pics of her 13,000 sq feet mansion then we can all bow our heads in shame of her greatness.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#66 Sep 10, 2013
Research Forest wrote:
<quoted text>
Tavares is a slum and that is where she works. The average pay for women is less than $20,000.
Wrong again, TrailerTwaffle. Always wrong. Guessing, lying, making stuff up and ALWAYS wrong. You're really dumb, aren't you? You and your TwaffleTwin, the SpedSisters.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#67 Sep 10, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, TrailerTwaffle. Always wrong. Guessing, lying, making stuff up and ALWAYS wrong. You're really dumb, aren't you? You and your TwaffleTwin, the SpedSisters.
Yea and you're never wrong about anything are you?

You haven't made up a zillion slanderous lies about the rest of us have you?

Never having had one piece of factual info, but it never stops you!

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#69 Sep 11, 2013
Ozarka wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know mansions could come from manufactured housing. She can't decide where she lives. There's nothing wrong with living in that if that is what you can afford. I would guess her house is about 75,000, 2bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, 1 car garage and maybe a lean to or carport. Maybe with some brick veneer. Maybe an add on "Florida Room" they have cobbled together. Tell me, am I close?
yep sounds like all those shiit holes on Hopespring drive

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#70 Sep 11, 2013
Ozarka wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know mansions could come from manufactured housing. She can't decide where she lives. There's nothing wrong with living in that if that is what you can afford. I would guess her house is about 75,000, 2bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, 1 car garage and maybe a lean to or carport. Maybe with some brick veneer. Maybe an add on "Florida Room" they have cobbled together. Tell me, am I close?
I'm guessing that's the kind of house you ASPIRE to live in while you sit in either a ratty trailer or some crappy apartment. My house is 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 car garage,lanai, and inground pool. Only about 4000 sf, but it works for us. Who the hell has a "lean to" on their house, btw?? What the hell IS a "lean to"????Must be something they have trailertowns in BFE, Texass. Is your SICK curiosity about me satisfied now, FREAK??? I'm not going to be your mommy. Your mother hates your guts. Your "spouse" is imaginary and you obviously don't do anything productive for a living. That all adds up to......WELFARE TRASH. Get a job, FREAK.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#71 Sep 11, 2013
The Queen only lives in 4000 sq feet?

*giggles*

I was sure the Queen lives in atleast 10,000 sq footage

Ms Vanderpump of Tavares is just average LOL

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#72 Sep 11, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
*giggles*
If you work VERY VERY hard and stop spending your life worrying about other people's business, particularly people who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, perhaps SOMEDAY you can be average. I doubt it though..........you started out a defective helmet wearing drooling RETARD and that's what you're likely to stay.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#73 Sep 11, 2013
whatever you say Ms. Vanderpump of Tavares hahaha

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#76 Sep 14, 2013
weird

Level 1

Location hidden

#77 Sep 14, 2013
SMH

Level 1

Location hidden

#78 Sep 14, 2013
wrong post

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#81 Sep 15, 2013
Ciao wrote:
<quoted text>
She's counting her garage and pool area as part of her 4,000 sq. feet or maybe that is the size of her lot. Why would two retirees need that much space? Most retire to Florida and get a 2 bedroom
1 1/2 bath house with a one car garage because it's cheaper and less to manage. That way, they can pay someone to take care of their yard and pool if they have one. They can also have someone come in and clean as they get too old to do so.
My in-laws foolishly gave up a custom built house to go live in a house with Florida room where there's hurricanes all the time. They finally sold the house and moved back to where they originally were from. If you don't have to get to work, the cold winters aren't that big of a deal.
Some of these people who obviously drink for a living think I'm the Kat. I don't even know where you are from and don't need to know.
I'm sorry the profile you have reached is no longer in service please try again when she gets a new profile.

Thank You

:)

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#83 Sep 15, 2013
300lb TEXAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Being everywhere all the time must be fun!
Hello noob (pronounced "newby")
Fathom this

United States

#86 Sep 16, 2013
Research Forest wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed
Ciao

United States

#88 Sep 17, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
*giggles*
How much would a 3300 ft house with 700 worth of garage/car port go for in tavares fl?
Texas_Ave

Spring, TX

#90 Apr 3, 2015
Looks like nobody wants to post with the Orlando Lanai socks. Pity.
_Learsi

Spring, TX

#91 Apr 7, 2015
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
yep sounds like all those shiit holes on Hopespring drive
I think one or more of them put up their address or video of their neighborhood.
OMG. Who would have coffee with any of the snippy women (or men) who post
their urban dictionary gutter talk all day every day? Best policy would be to stop reading their posts, but you can only step over dog excrement so many times on here. It is everywhere and it seems to be multiplying. It seems some have a daytime personality and a nighttime personality so it won't look like they are on ALL the time. They must read EVERY post!

Yes, many of them are like Jodi. If their home cost more than $150,000 and has two flushing toilets, we are supposed to be impressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jacques Ottawa 1,744,756
last post wins! (Jul '11) 11 min Concerned_American 6,083
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 21 min Mary NY 517,018
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 41 min Maverick 808 25,651
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr STEAMY FARTS 64,570
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr zazz 98,709
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 9 hr The Peoples Media 3,138

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages