Things I Can Still Do
Lickable

Spring, TX

#26 Aug 27, 2013
Stupidly pay 25.00 for two salads and two frozen drinks at Panera. Oh, but they give you a couple of baked goods for 2.00, regular 4.00. Just for grins, I got a couple of cookies for the road and a to go container for salad since it was so expensive and I could only eat half. I'm down to 1, 200 to 1,500 calories a day, so the cookies (duh) were for someone else.

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27 Aug 28, 2013
Contain Yourself wrote:
Can you imagine the sperm donor who procreated with someone as bitter as
old Granny Panties? He doesn't touch her nowadays and that explains why she has been here the past FIVE years or longer. I don't care to dig anymore because she hasn't changed her tactics in FIVE years. Most posters ignore her except some alter egos she has created. Pathetic. As soon as I leave, this site will go stagnant. I'm the only poster keeping it going.
Either he's developed Erectile Dysfunction from all those years of eating Silly's atherosclerosis causing cooking... or he just can't stand the sight of her anymore. I'm guessing he's repulsed by how massive she's grown and haggardly too!

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#28 Aug 28, 2013
Lickable wrote:
Stupidly pay 25.00 for two salads and two frozen drinks at Panera. Oh, but they give you a couple of baked goods for 2.00, regular 4.00. Just for grins, I got a couple of cookies for the road and a to go container for salad since it was so expensive and I could only eat half. I'm down to 1, 200 to 1,500 calories a day, so the cookies (duh) were for someone else.
You really shouldn't go below 1400 a day. You won't get all the necessary nutrients you need to be healthy.

How much weight are you trying to lose? and what is your curent weight?
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#29 Aug 28, 2013
Well, I went to see my doctor today. I told him I eat between 1,200 and 1,500 because the 1,800 he thought I could eat...well, i can't. When it gets cooler and I can add an outdoor exercise regimen, I can up my calories. By mid-September, I should be able to add outdoor walking. I can do the treadmill, but it is so boring! I usually end up on the exercise bike. It's easier to get done quicker. I got "them" cheerleader legs, don't you know?

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#30 Aug 28, 2013
Softly Spoken Lies wrote:
Well, I went to see my doctor today. I told him I eat between 1,200 and 1,500 because the 1,800 he thought I could eat...well, i can't. When it gets cooler and I can add an outdoor exercise regimen, I can up my calories. By mid-September, I should be able to add outdoor walking. I can do the treadmill, but it is so boring! I usually end up on the exercise bike. It's easier to get done quicker. I got "them" cheerleader legs, don't you know?
Why can't you eat it? because you are too full or because you don't want to? I dont understand. Just be careful. 1200 is very low for an average woman.
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#31 Aug 28, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you eat it? because you are too full or because you don't want to? I dont understand. Just be careful. 1200 is very low for an average woman.
Shoot for 1,200 and land on 1,500. I tried 1,800 and didn't lose weight. I actually don't usually eat all my food. I usually take half home. If you eat like that for a period of time, your stomach shrinks and it's a whole lot easier. If you don't get to your goal weight before your "tired" and "spooky" years, you will be sorry. You don't want to go into "the change" with excess weight. Also, it's a whole lot easier to hit the gym if your legs don't rub together. lol

I know people who subsist on black coffee, sugar free candy, ground turkey and vegetables. That's not me. I eat well and yummy things, just not excessively. I'm getting my thyroid tested.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#32 Aug 28, 2013
For a woman who is 5'5" and 125 lbs, 1800 calories would maintain that weight.

Here is a good site, that will tell you what you need to maintain your weight and what you need to lose weight. It accounts for your age and height and tells you your BMI.

http://www.caloriescount.com/Mod_my_plan_asse...
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#34 Aug 29, 2013
Tired of SilIy wrote:
Thinks I can still do:
When I sit down both my stomach and my ass touch the seat at the same time.
If you're ever stranded in a remote location I can start a fire just by walking, the friction between my legs will ignite a spark
I may not be able to wipe my own ass cuz it's bigger than Texas, but I can still shave my 5 o'clock shadow. Damn menopause!
Thanks for the visuals. I'm sure there will be retribution. Oh I had to think of how your rearend and your tummy could touch the chair seat at the same time, but I think I got it.
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Mount Pleasant, IA

#35 Aug 29, 2013
How's the schnitzel in SPRANG Texas?
You making it with armidillo meat nowadays?
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Mount Pleasant, IA

#38 Aug 29, 2013
They sure get coocoo in TEXAS.

Is it the heat or the bad water?

Move to Texas and your IQ drops by half. That's hard on an immigrant from Germany with bad teeth.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#39 Aug 29, 2013
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH wrote:
They sure get coocoo in TEXAS.
Is it the heat or the bad water?
Move to Texas and your IQ drops by half. That's hard on an immigrant from Germany with bad teeth.
At least she's good with dawgs.
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Douglas, GA

#43 Aug 30, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
At least she's good with dawgs.
Naw, I think her pet Dawg finally figured out she was batsh*t.
He avoids her now and he can't come back here cos he's one of those that can't ever admit he was wrong.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#44 Aug 30, 2013
TX's single-minded obsession over food is unhealthy. I've seen heroin junkies on this site that are less addicted.
Kikki

Houston, TX

#48 Sep 3, 2013
That's just silly.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#50 Sep 7, 2013
That senile old coot is still flapping her gums on here and her cronies are still kissing her ass. For shame!!!*shaking my head*

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#52 Sep 8, 2013
Gaido wrote:
<quoted text>
No one kisses her behind. They laugh at her because she is senile, medically ill and delusional. No one should make fun of someone with health issues, but since she pretends hers magically disappeared, it's acceptable. She is the one lying in bed, reading "Casual Vacancy" while her pretend husband is off enjoying time away. If he is real, I bet he plays many rounds of golf and takes advantage of the alcohol to deal with what he will face when he comes home.
I agree. If you lie about it then you will get called out on it. No wrong in that!

Diabetes isn't cured. It is only controlled. Once a diabetic, always a diabetic.

For her numbers to improve to the point of going off meds, she would have had to lose atleast 80-100 lbs.

So the only question now is, just how Large were you Ms. Tavares?

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#54 Sep 8, 2013
Gaido wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I guess you did not read the threads with the recipe queens and their fattening, diabetes-causing recipes? Then all of the sudden the nurses claim to weigh 115. What are the odds?
Chucky is just some old fat guy who's wife ignores him because she wants to date a younger dude. So all he has are his Diabetic, one-foot-in the Nursing home Nellie's!

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#56 Sep 8, 2013
Gaido wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't he live in New Jersey? I picture an aged version of those morons off of Jersey Shore.
Can you imagine if the nurse was Tired of Snooki? I don't want to see a pic. I'd probably puke and it's lunchtime.
I'm just at my fabulous job, but I'm taking 5 minutes to post about my fantasy life. LMAO.
Yea he's from New Jersey. He's a douche. Most guys from Dirty Jerz are douches.

Tired of Snooki?? ROFL... You made me BOL (bust out laughing) for real.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#57 Sep 8, 2013
Do you know one of the trolls on the other thread thought I was suspended because I haven't posted lately.

Haahahaha... these retirees assume everyone has the time to post here everyday, all day.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#60 Sep 8, 2013
Guess who suddenly showed up and started posting after I busted her for lying about her salary!

I don't even read her posts now, just scroll and roll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Denny CranesPlace 1,509,622
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Community Disorga... 63,574
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Murphey_Law 513,046
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 2 hr zazz 25,586
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,076
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,369
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 22 hr Breezy _Soul 19,617

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages