Spring, TX

#1 Jul 20, 2013
Just for fun, here's a thread of things I can still do:

Swim
Moby Dick

Spring, TX

#3 Jul 20, 2013
Go on vacation.

Man, can't you people still do anything for yourselves.
Moby Dick

Spring, TX

#4 Jul 21, 2013
Walk a whole Sam's, Randall's, Kroger, Whole Foods, etc. and purchase, load and unload groceries. No scooter necessary.
Moby Dick

Spring, TX

#5 Jul 22, 2013
Read and comprehend.
Refrain from using Urban Dictionary terms which make a person look ignorant and uneducated.
Date Night

Spring, TX

#8 Jul 23, 2013
Aggravate the Floridians with my Texas drawl and large ranch.

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 23, 2013
Date Night wrote:
Aggravate the Floridians with my Texas drawl and large ranch.
You look so lonely over here.
La Vie En Rose

Spring, TX

#10 Jul 24, 2013
People can't "look" on topix. I'm doing research on senile, bully posters who live on Topix. LOL

If you are not one, please accept my apology.
Lost 10 Pounds

Spring, TX

#11 Jul 25, 2013
Added stair climbing to my regime and I'm down a few more pounds.
This makes poor old Granny Grump on here jealous. If she were smart, she'd be a doctor. She's not. Oh, I can't call her Granny because even though her kids are in their 30's, there's no grandkids. Three Godless children she has raised.
Contain Yourself

Spring, TX

#12 Jul 26, 2013
Can you imagine the sperm donor who procreated with someone as bitter as
old Granny Panties? He doesn't touch her nowadays and that explains why she has been here the past FIVE years or longer. I don't care to dig anymore because she hasn't changed her tactics in FIVE years. Most posters ignore her except some alter egos she has created. Pathetic. As soon as I leave, this site will go stagnant. I'm the only poster keeping it going.
Contain Yourself

Spring, TX

#13 Jul 26, 2013
Shop at an overpriced Container Store and then find the same items elsewhere cheaper. That store is a ghost town these days. They sell a shelving unit for 400.00 that you can buy for 95.00 at Sam's Club. Ridiculous.
Call Me Gorgeous

Spring, TX

#14 Jul 27, 2013
Go to Panera Bread for breakfast and put $$$$ in a college fund. These old hags are just jealous. I won't spend much time here. Weekends only.
Call Me Gorgeous

Spring, TX

#15 Jul 27, 2013
I'm surprised this thread is not riddled with fattening recipes from the bovine nurses whose husbands never spend any time with them. One of them got married in the 70's, but she thinks she is still young. What are the odds?
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#16 Aug 3, 2013
Watch the sun rise like I did this morning and do most mornings.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#17 Aug 6, 2013
Never eat all the crap recipes on the food and housework thread. It's no wonder the old women can't make it down an aisle in walmart. Who am I kidding?
They probably all get together and hog all the scooters, run people over,
and wear stretchy shorts, letting their ugly, gnarly, shark white legs hang out for the whole world to see. You notice none of them ever have a personal pic on their profile. It is always a dog or a bush or a cat. Not even a pic of their pools or beautiful homes.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#18 Aug 8, 2013
Where's old Spunky? I read all those poster were mostly the same people under different HATS. Shocking! When are they going to pick up the Urban Dictionary poster/Internet troll? I guess IT got left BEHIND. They were over the WEIGHT LIMIT. lmao
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#19 Aug 8, 2013
They're not denying it. It must be true.
Texas Not Tavares

Spring, TX

#21 Aug 9, 2013
Oh, poor baby. Did you not notice I was gone for about 4 hours, having lunch with girlfriends.

You must be the mother to that weirdo that went around posting the same kind of garbage on the boards. Thankfully, he took his own life or died one way or another. You must be recycling his weirdo posts. Not only are you a troll. You are a plagiarist.

Yawn.

Maybe I should let you have this septic tank full of sewage. I've got better things to do. You will be here until you die from a sudden heart attack due to all the fast food you have already ingested while working as a low paid CNA.
Texas Not Tavares

Spring, TX

#22 Aug 9, 2013
Then I left for another few hours to have a relaxed dinner with the love of my life. Now I am just vegetating, waiting on a late night phone call. Maybe it is not life in the fast lane, but at least I'm not supporting three freeloaders who are apparently professional students still sucking on a silly teat.
Texas Not Tavares

Spring, TX

#23 Aug 9, 2013
Things I can still do:

Go to meetings.

Have lunch with girlfriends.

Chat on the phone.

Have dinner with love of my life.

Rest and goof around on this board while silly CPAP is wearing her oxygen
and sleeping in a hospital bed.

Listen to the sound of my spouse running his tub and fighting off sleep.
Ruffles have Ridges

United States

#24 Aug 9, 2013
You seem busy too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,418,693
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 52 min trixt 98,165
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Wiley_Kyote 73,689
last post wins! (Jul '11) Thu Milee 5,970
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... Thu Fa-Foxy 198
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Wed T-REX 513,464

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages