Gang threat: Residents worried

Gang threat: Residents worried

There are 4 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 6, 2009, titled Gang threat: Residents worried. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

WFTV.com is reporting that Orange County deputies arrest at least 50 gang members every month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Speedy

Summerfield, FL

#2 Mar 7, 2009
Exterminate the rodents
Thug Life Sux

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 Mar 7, 2009
And I'm sure that all of these gangbangers
are skinheads or racist members of the KKK,
since we are all "bigots" when we mention
who actually makes up these criminal groups,
right?
private

Lake Wales, FL

#4 Mar 7, 2009
yea they are all blacks and hispanics--i bet on it for sure--if we take out the trash then we have a better society

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Forks Over Knives wrote:
There's no gang activity in Florida according to the but* of the gang.
Lots of it in SPRING TX-google "knifing in Spring TX high school" to read all about the gangbangers killing each other IN THE SCHOOL. And here we were told it was a suburban paradise, HAHAHAHAHAHA. Whole town is made up of trailer parks, ten of them. Crazy loon constant poster from that ghetto is BUSTED,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Joy 1,497,933
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 63,392
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 98,348
News Sanford cop arrested, accused of lying on time ... 7 hr PWis 1
Kissimmee police drove off 8 hr Left to die 15
What's with the homeless in this town? 9 hr RuffnReddy 3
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 hr Murphey_Law 512,943

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages