Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday

When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore.

Comments (Page 2,053)

Showing posts 41,041 - 41,060 of45,473
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hey now

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text> There is plenty to be done, things I do personally are a small part of a bigger picture. Besides the green things I do, I share information and knowledge on sites like this(mind you there used to be more diversity on Topix),I use the internet my friend, to speak anonymously ,to share knowledge that is attainable to us all, just words on a screen, not representative of any race, religion or sex, just a human being looking from the outside in. The pen is mightier than the sword,. Perhaps it will motivate some of the younger generation to look at different options. To give pause of the bigger picture. We don't need violence for change to occur, just understanding, and a common goal, for a better world for all of humanity. Not by the ideals or leadership of one man or political party, but a participation of all of us. The tools to do so, are right in front of you as well.Give a man a fish, he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish , and he feeds generations. Take care my friend , So long and thanks for all the fish.
So you are teaching us to do like you do. Which is what exactly again?

How are you reducing the effects of global warming? A wind powered hard drive?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

THAT white guy wrote:
<quoted text> If it were a real problem,this admistration would cover it up.
Then the best way to fix you ringers, is get Obama to say exactly that. It's not a problem, so we don't need to deal with it. Watch how Fox would suddenly find that it is a problem.

“Drink up! Summer's comin'”

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text> Your a rather clueless fellow. Ignorance is not bliss, and really inexcusable.
Thanks!
I love how you libbies, when presented with facts that contradict your rainbow fantasies, you claim the poster is ignorant.

I presented you with scientifically collected data that shoots your "sky is falling" in the foot.
Listen, I told you before, go after your grant money in the name of "climate shifting".

Maybe you ought to study physics if you want to hang out with the big boys, eh?

Thanks for entertaining us with your silly folly.

“Drink up! Summer's comin'”

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text> Thats a fairly big assumption considering you refuse to look at the research. Nothing funny about ignorance, its not bliss, just irresponsible.
Or, like you, you can choose to just ignore the evidence when presented, right?

“Let's X Change!!”

Level 4

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text> Thats a fairly big assumption considering you refuse to look at the research. Nothing funny about ignorance, its not bliss, just irresponsible.
who said i haven't looked at the research? you? if so, that's a mighty big assumption on your part, sparky. in fact, the research suggests you people are putting the cart before the mule, son!!

it does humor me to read your irresponsible ignorant posts, though!

“Let's X Change!!”

Level 4

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text> Well your a clueless monkey, I'm retired lol, I'm of the last generation that really got to enjoy capitalism at its finest ,lol. Its over my friend, apologies.Yous will never have the opportunity and equality we had back in the 70s. You will never attain a spot amongst the 1%, they just make you think you can. So you follow that yellow brick road to OZ, but you might not like what you find.
the 70's are remembered for stagflation, long gasoline lines, and 'jimma' carter.

i made my money in the 80's and 90's. trust me, you need not worry about my fate, son.

why do you people pretend to know so much about people and things "your" obviously oblivious to?

“Let's X Change!!”

Level 4

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text> You have already said you do not bother researching, know you are going off about some gay Russians, you got something you'd like to share with us. Its ok ,my friend, you don't have to be afraid to come out? I understand your resorting to personal digs is a sign of ,your inability to have an adult debate on global warming, but the facts are there if you want them,.The responsibility to be informed is that of your own choice., not mine. Take care good luck, So long and thanks for all the fish
thanks for leaving your personal opinions out of the discussion, queeny!

thanks for moving on, too.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ", "middleofthedownwronggull y"]...where did we meet?
[/QUOTE]

You must have meant him, one of the few times you came out of the down wrong gull y.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

"meant" should be, "met".
Future WeatherMan

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Where did the glaciers that carved out the Great Lakes go? Oh yeah. They melted.

So what's wrong with being able again to grow crops in Northern Canada and Greenland?
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Future WeatherMan wrote:
..... what's wrong with being able again to grow crops in Northern Canada and Greenland?
https://www.google.com/search...

“Let's X Change!!”

Level 4

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

litesong wrote:
"meant" should be, "met".
does it really matter, mullet?

Lol

“Let's X Change!!”

Level 4

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Future WeatherMan wrote:
Where did the glaciers that carved out the Great Lakes go? Oh yeah. They melted.
So what's wrong with being able again to grow crops in Northern Canada and Greenland?
they prefer to only see the calamity of things. Liggies are by nature defeatists and pessimists.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

[QUOTE who="ratdownthemiddle ", "middleofthedownwronggull y"].....does it really matter....[/QUOTE]

"ratdownthemiddle ", "middleofthedownwronggull y" never matters since it is from the down wrong gully.

“Let's X Change!!”

Level 4

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
"ratdownthemiddle ", "middleofthedownwronggull y" never matters since it is from the down wrong gully.
oh...i matter, son. you know it, too. you can't help yourself, can you?
kiss-kiss
:-D
Level 1

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for leaving your personal opinions out of the discussion, queeny!
thanks for moving on, too.
ah , another one who has gay hangups, Whats up with that.Is there something you'd like to share,lol Again if you can not debate and bring real facts to the table, like an adult, The only one who loses is you, for you are just as ignorant today, as you where yesterday.. Ya dumbfuk
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>they prefer to only see the calamity of things. Liggies are by nature defeatists and pessimists.
Thats a pretty big assumption, from such a small minded person.Are you sure your prepared to handle facts, or do you prefer to dwell in your bubble of ignorance.

“Let's X Change!!”

Level 4

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text> Thats a pretty big assumption, from such a small minded person.Are you sure your prepared to handle facts, or do you prefer to dwell in your bubble of ignorance.
are you prepared to stop pretending you're the 'bright bulb' on this forum, son?

are you prepared to stop pretending man can alter climate and extreme weather?

talk about hubris, queenie!!

and what makes you think i'm anti-gay, dbag?
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>oh...i matter, son. you know it, too. you can't help yourself, can you?
kiss-kiss
:-D
Theres that gay hang up again.
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>are you prepared to stop pretending you're the 'bright bulb' on this forum, son?
are you prepared to stop pretending man can alter climate and extreme weather?
talk about hubris, queenie!!
and what makes you think i'm anti-gay, dbag?
Again, it is rather redundant to debate with some one , who is paranoid, of everything that contradicts their 19th century way of thinking. Step up son, we are in the 21st century. Mankind has done more damage to the biosphere of this planet in the last 200yrs , than all of human history combined. Your inability to comprehend our global problems, is your own failure, not mine. Your insecurities of your nationalistic pride over shadows, simple scientific facts,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,041 - 41,060 of45,473
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,072,108
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min Mary NY 482,925
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Maverick 808 17,551
last post wins! (Jul '11) 5 hr _Deja_Moo_ 5,270
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 18 hr Helena-Handbasket 25,465
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 hr zazz 96,280
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 23 hr Riverside 70,385
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000