Once slow-moving threat, global warmi...

Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

There are 62351 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 14, 2008, titled Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt.... In it, Newsday reports that:

When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“BET DAP”

Level 4

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#40833 Oct 25, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>karma works for me...
bwahahahahaha
yup, that karma thingy bit a little know it all on the ass when the know it all wrongly claimed Mann won a Nobel.
Did your ass get infected, pansy?

“BET DAP”

Level 4

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#40834 Oct 25, 2013
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you were right: heavy tune = kal = worried, and ritedownthemiddle is the sock puppeteer.(See above.)
lol
I think you should run with this theory!!!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#40835 Oct 25, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>yup,.?
Humiliated, YOU!

LOL

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#40837 Oct 25, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy.... One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy."
Ottmar Edenhofer, co-chair of the IPCC Working Group III.
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/11/18/ipcc-of...
Free your minds. Quit living in delusion.
No doubt there will be an economic impact since the world economy is based on fossil fuels.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#40838 Oct 25, 2013
51% CONCERNED.

Like a poll on Topix meant anything.....
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#40839 Oct 25, 2013
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the evidence:
*Both posters appear at the same time.
*They share the same disregard for capital letters at the beggining of a sentence.
*They talk to each other.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
*Both posters put quotes aroung other poster's names.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Two more sock puppets are "worried" and "kal":
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Twins?

Work in the same office?

Koch-sucking married couple?
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

#40841 Oct 26, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Would you please explain what you posted? Thanks.
At this point it is impossible for me to single out the particular lie/piece of propaganda I was referring to. Maybe it was the Emails where the Warmers suckling on the taxpayers teats were caught fabricating "facts".
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

#40842 Oct 26, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
Instead of defunding Obamacare, why don't we try defunding terrorism?
Part of every dollar we spend on imported oil goes to fund Al Qaeda. A CIA official stated, "We are buying the rope for them to hang us."
Remember the hulabaloo about blood diamonds a few years ago? Well, every gallon of gas you put in your vehicle has a little American blood mixed in.
Sell your IC automobile hypocrite. I suggest a shopping cart for your future needs.
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

#40843 Oct 26, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected, then. I thought he was in an unmarked grave, which, in a manner of speaking, he is.
So he sleeps with the fishes.
President Traygone's only verifiable accomplishment to date, for revenge only, and Bin Ladins death changed absolutely nothing. Now the Saudi's are pissed at him, pretty much our best arab friend.
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

#40844 Oct 26, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Twins?
Work in the same office?
Koch-sucking married couple?
This is a serious, scientific discussion, please keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

#40845 Oct 26, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>And another denier:
<quoted text>LOL. Deniers are liars.
You're the liar, as is Fat Al Snore and the busted Emailers. There is no consensus, only propaganda. When are you warmers going to do your part and stop exhaling that poisonous co2 ?
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#40846 Oct 26, 2013
Georgie Porgie pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

The origins of the lyrics to "Georgie Porgie" are English and refer to the courtier George Villiers, 1st duke of Duke of Buckingham (1592–1628). King James I took Villiers as his lover and nicknamed him "Steenie" (a reference to St. Stephen whom in the Bible describes as having the "face of an angel"). Villier's good looks also appealed to the ladies and his highly suspect morals were much in question!

So! a bisexual master of deceit. Hello, Georgie!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#40847 Oct 26, 2013
georgie porgie wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point it is impossible for me to single out the particular lie/piece of propaganda I was referring to. Maybe it was the Emails where the Warmers suckling on the taxpayers teats were caught fabricating "facts".
Or maybe just maybe, some of us are sick of the fossil fuelers sucking on the tax payers teat. Get your facts straight before making a tea bagger statement because 99% of what they say is wrong. Fossil fuels subsidy =$72 billion Renewables =$29 billion

Cost last year on the result of climate disruption. The federal spending on droughts, storms, floods, and forest fires are added up, the U.S. Climate Disruption Budget was nearly $100 billion.

Now go find how much is spent on climate research & see if it comes anywhere near any of the above, in fact pocket change!!!
The cost of doing NOTHING will be a 100 times than doing something but you idiots can't see that yet!

Read & weep

http://priceofoil.org/fossil-fuel-subsidies/
SpaceBlues

United States

#40848 Oct 26, 2013
georgie porgie wrote:
<quoted text>
Because all your posts are lies, e.g.
georgie porgie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the liar, as is Fat Al Snore and the busted Emailers. There is no consensus, only propaganda. When are you warmers going to do your part and stop exhaling that poisonous co2 ?
Say what? You make no sense..
SpaceBlues

United States

#40849 Oct 26, 2013
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

#40850 Oct 26, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
Georgie Porgie pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.
The origins of the lyrics to "Georgie Porgie" are English and refer to the courtier George Villiers, 1st duke of Duke of Buckingham (1592–1628). King James I took Villiers as his lover and nicknamed him "Steenie" (a reference to St. Stephen whom in the Bible describes as having the "face of an angel"). Villier's good looks also appealed to the ladies and his highly suspect morals were much in question!
So! a bisexual master of deceit. Hello, Georgie!
are you Fred or Barney?
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

#40851 Oct 26, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe just maybe, some of us are sick of the fossil fuelers sucking on the tax payers teat. Get your facts straight before making a tea bagger statement because 99% of what they say is wrong. Fossil fuels subsidy =$72 billion Renewables =$29 billion
Cost last year on the result of climate disruption. The federal spending on droughts, storms, floods, and forest fires are added up, the U.S. Climate Disruption Budget was nearly $100 billion.
Now go find how much is spent on climate research & see if it comes anywhere near any of the above, in fact pocket change!!!
The cost of doing NOTHING will be a 100 times than doing something but you idiots can't see that yet!
Read & weep
http://priceofoil.org/fossil-fuel-subsidies/
still nothing to talk about down under, kangaroo humper?
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

#40852 Oct 26, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Because all your posts are lies, e.g.
<quoted text>Say what? You make no sense..
English not yur first language? I've never told a lie. Global warmers make a career out of lying, however,
SpaceBlues

United States

#40853 Oct 26, 2013
georgie porgie wrote:
<quoted text>
English not[sic] yur[sic] first language? I've never told a lie. Global warmers make a career out of lying, however,
HUH? You've never told a lie, NO!

georgie porgie is a liar!

However, global warmers aka fossil fuel industry do make a career out of lying like you.
SpaceBlues

United States

#40854 Oct 26, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
hahahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fHPBr6-sTQ8XX
Is this lullaby for the royalty?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,460,022
News Desperate debtors are ripe targets (Aug '08) 12 hr I Am The Problem 130
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 hr zazz 98,275
The alphabet (Jun '06) 15 hr Princess Hey 1,692
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) 23 hr IrulanCorrino99 11
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Thu IB DaMann 7,947
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Wed Princess Hey 19,229

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages