Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday

When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore.

Comments (Page 1,633)

Showing posts 32,641 - 32,660 of45,503
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

The spaced out spacedoutblues can't shut it it has useless diarrhea of the pie hole.
Reddy Kilowatt

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>A suggestion: would you please post at the following thread:
http://www.topix.com/news/global-warming/2013...
? Thanks.
Obsolete BWR Mark 1 reactors? No - my post would be off-topic there. The modern advanced nuclear power reactors currently available that are the subject of my post are completely different animals.

From the standpoint of intellectual dishonesty, your scare-mongering here is on a par with trying to frighten people away from modern cruise ships with horror stories about 19th century steamboat explosions.

litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' flubbed:
The spaced out spacedoutblues can't shut it it has useless diarrhea of the pie hole.
/////////
'large lying language' luffed:
LOL!
//////////
litesong wrote:
A post that 'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' has repeated 100 times, makes 'large lying language' laugh.'large lying language' just got the joke & the joke is both 'large lying language' & 'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend'.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Reddy Kilowatt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsolete BWR Mark 1 reactors? No - my post would be off-topic there. The modern advanced nuclear power reactors currently available that are the subject of my post are completely different animals.
From the standpoint of intellectual dishonesty, your scare-mongering here is on a par with trying to frighten people away from modern cruise ships with horror stories about 19th century steamboat explosions.
You are unready for prime time.

Why don't you engage in the reality honestly instead of name calling. You are stuck on your dishonesty about nuclear energy that you don't even understand.

You are totally misled.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Reddy Kilowatt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you respond at that thread to:

Even in the shadow of Fukushima, the industry peddles a "new generation" of magical reactors to somehow avoid all previous disasters. Though they don't yet exist, they will be "too cheap to meter," will "never explode" and will generate "radiation that is good for you."

Hmmm.
gcaveman1

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not a fact, young idiot!
Shows what you know, kid.
Reddy Kilowatt

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You are unready for prime time.
Why don't you engage in the reality honestly instead of name calling. You are stuck on your dishonesty about nuclear energy that you don't even understand.
You are totally misled.
Your ignorance is palpable.

No response required.
Reddy Kilowatt

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you respond at that thread to:
Even in the shadow of Fukushima, the industry peddles a "new generation" of magical reactors to somehow avoid all previous disasters. Though they don't yet exist, they will be "too cheap to meter," will "never explode" and will generate "radiation that is good for you."
Hmmm.
We'll just put you down in the anti-technology/anti-science/n eo-Luddite/anti-corporate idealogue camp.

It's ok.

Just quit whining about AGW, because you don't really want to solve the problem.

mmm-k?

Nitey-nite.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Reddy Kilowatt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is palpable.
No response required.
You did not have to continue with your name calling.

Booo.

You are not ready for an audience, that's all.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Reddy Kilowatt wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll just put you down in the anti-technology/anti-science/n eo-Luddite/anti-corporate idealogue camp.
It's ok.
Just quit whining about AGW, because you don't really want to solve the problem.
mmm-k?
Nitey-nite.
No, it's not ok to misjudge people or technology. I'm not your enemy.

You're not ready to face the public when you can't stand on your own two feet.

Quit nagging!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Dave Mundy wrote:
Anyone who falls for this "man-caused global warming" nonsense needs to first buy a horse and buggy, move into a cabin in the woods and eat ONLY the food that you grow yourself.
Falling in love?

How can you with 90,000,000 tons of man-made CO2 emitted into our atmosphere every day?

Have I confused you now? You sound like you want to learn about what's happening in detail. Here's a great reference to dig to your heart's content:

http://www.aip.org/history/climate/index.htm

Good luck.
Reddy Kilowatt

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You did not have to continue with your name calling.
Booo.
You are not ready for an audience, that's all.
Audience? That's a concern for performers & sail-trimmers like you.

You are not ready for responsibility and constructive ACTION to curtail AGW, that's all.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Shutit!
Eat your heart out:

Study shows how house dust mites have abandoned their parasitic lifestyle to become free-living just like their ancestors

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Reddy Kilowatt

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's not ok to misjudge people or technology. I'm not your enemy.
You're not ready to face the public when you can't stand on your own two feet.
Quit nagging!
It's not ok to misjudge technology, no - which is what makes your ignorant scare-mongering over the nuclear technology solution repugnant.

You are not my enemy, no. Your technological ignorance is.

If I have misjudged you, please explain how, and I shall be happy to apologize. But your flip response throwing up Fukishima as if it were a relevant or intelligent and informed response to the potential that advanced nuclear generation offers to attack AGW dramatically and effectively within a meaningful timeframe in comparison to the pie-in-the-sky social engineering pipe-dreams that clog the discussion deserved to be treated as nothing more than the ignorant troll it was.

You're either part of the problem or part of the solution.

Choose.

Oh - and avoid giving advice; it just highlights your cluelessness.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

The spacedoutblues is full of scientific science fiction and no fact. Stay tuned its butt buddy “pinheadlitesout” will soon come to its rescue with more scientific science fiction to promote their fear tactics.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' flopped:
......... no fact.
More diarrhea........
My position is real science ..... shut your pie hole and go away.
//////////
litesong wrote:
"fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" tunes toward its best toxic topix AGW denier mentality, which is immorality, non-education, & suppression of AGW advocates.

I never tire telling the true traits of "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend". It lied saying it had a PHD. It isn't a doctor, while it diagnoses wrongly. It has no science & mathematics degrees. It has no upper class science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc for its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa(if it has that).

However, "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" IS a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener supporter & is such. "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" hates dirtling because dirtling was a worse slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener, and "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" was jealous.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Commander Of U.S. Pacific Forces Says Global Warming Is Our Top Threat…

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/10/commander-...
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

More useless diarrhea from the "pinheadlitesout".
Get that issue and your diaper rash solved and maybe your allergies will be cured. Try to stop sticking your head up spacedoutblues behind and that may help as well.
cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
Commander Of U.S. Pacific Forces Says Global Warming Is Our Top Threat…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/10/commander-...
and to tax everyone into poverty to stop the fictitious mmcc/cc and transferring billions to the UN & armed forces (who are a major polluter) for more war, and continuing the billions in the transfer of wealth from all the regular hard working joes to the mega rich will surely help and change the weather.(rofl) Right?

I don't care what his or anyone elses title says- he's an idiot. Regurgitating what he's been told. Just like the religious ardent mmcc/cc believers here on Topix do,
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Yes, another member of the scientific science fiction follow the money beliver.Tru statement by you good job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,641 - 32,660 of45,503
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min PDUPONT 1,072,446
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr Sick Brend 483,030
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 7 hr zedme 4,085
3 word game (Jan '11) 8 hr Rose_NoHo 13,395
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 2,470
two words (Jul '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 26,849
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 11,905
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000