Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 48,584
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story
PHD

Overton, TX

#34315 Feb 18, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
haha the queen is/was not elected in UK.
So was the Queen picked/elected by you?
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#34316 Feb 18, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are for no tax and no government. Cool! How will that work?
Ya paying fees to a foreign non representative government for breathing sounds like it will go well with world citizens.

Keep peddling your one world government.

The more you push for this...

The more resistance masses will build up to any other world government plans.

Keep up the good work.

Your propaganda is becoming self-defeating.

Times running out for you globalists.

Your puppet state America is losing steam as the world monetary system of debt is crumbling.

Globalists have 40 years Max to squeeze any more use out of US.

Once dollar reserve system crashes....

Better hope China and Russia are more welcoming to you globalists.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#34317 Feb 18, 2013
Freaking amateur morons.

People will buy into global warming when its 100 degrees outside.

Not in middle of winter.

Peddle your propaganda during the summer.

Will sell better.

Freaking amateurs
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#34318 Feb 18, 2013
And you globalists cant even take Syria or Iran.

Times running out....

Tick
Tock

Tick
Tock

Since: Mar 09

San Antonio, TX

#34319 Feb 18, 2013
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya paying fees to a foreign non representative government for breathing sounds like it will go well with world citizens.
Keep peddling your one world government.
The more you push for this...
The more resistance masses will build up to any other world government plans.
Keep up the good work.
Your propaganda is becoming self-defeating.
Times running out for you globalists.
Your puppet state America is losing steam as the world monetary system of debt is crumbling.
Globalists have 40 years Max to squeeze any more use out of US.
Once dollar reserve system crashes....
Better hope China and Russia are more welcoming to you globalists.
What are you blathering about? America is the one that everyone else wants to emulate. The propaganda seems to flow from folks who do not have a clue about how science works and trend towards conspiracy theories. BTW, this is all one world in case you need reminded. There are things that need to be handled globally. Try to get that under your hat.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#34320 Feb 18, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you blathering about? America is the one that everyone else wants to emulate. The propaganda seems to flow from folks who do not have a clue about how science works and trend towards conspiracy theories. BTW, this is all one world in case you need reminded. There are things that need to be handled globally. Try to get that under your hat.
When they can't defeat the science, they have to resort to rumors and conspiracies.

Someone appears to be just another wingnut.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#34321 Feb 18, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you blathering about? America is the one that everyone else wants to emulate. The propaganda seems to flow from folks who do not have a clue about how science works and trend towards conspiracy theories. BTW, this is all one world in case you need reminded. There are things that need to be handled globally. Try to get that under your hat.
Handled globally?

Hows u.n. working about preventing wars? Since its inception.

Rofl what a tool you are.

Handled globally?

WITH WHAT CREDIBILITY DO YOU THINK A GLOBAL GOVERNMENT HAS?

Taxation without representation.

Does that ring a bell?

Promote green all you want.

No one is going to pay taxes for breathing moron.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34322 Feb 18, 2013
cgp wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been 'following the money' over the last several decades when oil companies, big industry, and republicans were doing everything they could to scuttle attempts at measures to improve environmental health. Typical proximate thinking with no concern for the future.
I won't even comment on the houseboat/747 nonsense.
Your post describes - still - the truth after several years.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#34323 Feb 18, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When they can't defeat the science, they have to resort to rumors and conspiracies.
Someone appears to be just another wingnut.
Science like "climategate"?

Rofl

YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY

YOU USED UP ALL THE GOODWILL BY LYING SO MUCH.

NO ONE BELIVES IN YOUR AGENDA 21.

Wasn't UN created to prevent wars?

Had global conflicts in every century since its inception?

Conspiracy theories?

Like the governments theory that WTC building 7 came crashing down from debris and fire?

Only conspiracy theories ive seen is...

Saddam had wmds.
Al-qaeda had connections to Saddam.

Gaddahfi was a dictator who kills his own citizens.
Bashar in Syria is "conspiring to kill its own citizens"

And that Saudis successfully flew jetliners at 450 mph to pinpoint targets.

Its you globalists who promote conspiracy theories like "global warming".

Lol

Amateurs

Try harder

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34324 Feb 18, 2013
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Handled globally?
Hows u.n. working about preventing wars? Since its inception.
Rofl what a tool you are.
Handled globally?
WITH WHAT CREDIBILITY DO YOU THINK A GLOBAL GOVERNMENT HAS?
Taxation without representation.
Does that ring a bell?
Promote green all you want.
No one is going to pay taxes for breathing moron.
someone... WRONG

A molecule of CO2 doesn't know where it comes from, so some problems MUST be tackled globally. HOWEVER, nobody said that meant a global government or taxation without representation.

Then you say
"No one is going to pay taxes for breathing moron."

Oh? You do know people in Beijing pay money for oxygen, right? So you are incorrect.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#34325 Feb 18, 2013
HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
someone... WRONG
A molecule of CO2 doesn't know where it comes from, so some problems MUST be tackled globally. HOWEVER, nobody said that meant a global government or taxation without representation.
Then you say
"No one is going to pay taxes for breathing moron."
Oh? You do know people in Beijing pay money for oxygen, right? So you are incorrect.
Oh you didn't? Its called carbon tax.

Like I said...

Spend money promoting green all you want.

But no nation is going to pay carbon tax.

Not the Russians nor the Chinese.

Good luck paying carbon tax when majority of others don't.

You think India will pay a carbon tax?

Watch your agenda 21 and carbon tax literally go up in flames.

Promote green all you want.

No one is going to pay a carbon tax
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#34326 Feb 18, 2013
HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
someone... WRONG
A molecule of CO2 doesn't know where it comes from, so some problems MUST be tackled globally. HOWEVER, nobody said that meant a global government or taxation without representation.
Then you say
"No one is going to pay taxes for breathing moron."
Oh? You do know people in Beijing pay money for oxygen, right? So you are incorrect.
Lol people pay for oxygen tanks. Like seniors with respiratory diseases.

No one is going to pay a carbon tax.
no one.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34327 Feb 18, 2013
Bill Gates doesn't think so, someone.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#34328 Feb 18, 2013
HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
True - but Sir Winston was.
LOL.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34330 Feb 18, 2013
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you didn't? Its called carbon tax.
Like I said...
Spend money promoting green all you want.
But no nation is going to pay carbon tax.
Not the Russians nor the Chinese.
Good luck paying carbon tax when majority of others don't.
You think India will pay a carbon tax?
Watch your agenda 21 and carbon tax literally go up in flames.
Promote green all you want.
No one is going to pay a carbon tax
Oh, SOMEone will pay the carbon tax - people who are heavy emitters. But since it'll be revenue neutral, people who are low carbon emitters will get free money. It's literally the only way not to kill our children. But I'm sure you have NO trouble killing babies. ANYTHING to keep your SUV going, keep the oil money flowing, eh?

Actually, China doesn't really want Shanghai to be underwater, & they don't want ShanDong (Confucius' home) to be an island. They don't want desertification north of Beijing to keep heading south. They know their southeastern coast is vulnerable to tropical cyclones (called "typhoons" there) & realize they're the ones most likely to need the proposed new category 6 for storms.

Likewise, India doesn't want Kolkata to be underwater. They don't want Bangladesh to flood, saddling them with millions of Muslim refugees. They dont want the monsoons to fail. They're also exposed to tropical cyclones.

The bottom line: there is a 100% chance that China & India will act on AGW/CC. They have no choice.

Among the great powers, we're the only ones whose government is owned by the oil companies. 7 of the largest 10, & 8 of the largest 12, companies in the world by revenue are oil companies. When Cheneybush were in office, they owned everyting. Now they own less. MAYBE the truth can start to be told. It's the only way to save the lives of our children.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34331 Feb 18, 2013
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol people pay for oxygen tanks. Like seniors with respiratory diseases.
No one is going to pay a carbon tax.
no one.
Assuming you &/or your progeny don't die when droughts cause world-wide agricultural collapse, you &/or your progeny most certainly WILL pay a carbon tax. Mark my words.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34332 Feb 18, 2013
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you didn't? Its called carbon tax.
Like I said...
Spend money promoting green all you want.
But no nation is going to pay carbon tax.
Not the Russians nor the Chinese.
Good luck paying carbon tax when majority of others don't.
You think India will pay a carbon tax?
Watch your agenda 21 and carbon tax literally go up in flames.
Promote green all you want.
No one is going to pay a carbon tax
YOU will pay a carbon tax. I guarantee it. Deal with it.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#34333 Feb 18, 2013
HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU will pay a carbon tax. I guarantee it. Deal with it.
Oh Americans and world citizens will deal with it alright.

But you wont like the results.

Deal with that.

If you want to lower your thermostats to save energy or car pool to save gas all you want.

Carbon tax is dead.

China and India don't buy your conspiracy theories about global warming.

Russia isn't fond of you globalists either.

Deal with that.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#34334 Feb 18, 2013
HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming you &/or your progeny don't die when droughts cause world-wide agricultural collapse, you &/or your progeny most certainly WILL pay a carbon tax. Mark my words.
Mark my words.

World will not buy your bullshit about global warming.

Least not to the point of paying tax to a global government.

Deal with that.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#34335 Feb 18, 2013
Stupid amateurs
get a real job

Something you are good at.

You people suck at propagating propaganda.

Did you morons even take a psych class to do what you do?
Cause you people are atrocious at it.

Good luck with agenda 21.

You will need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Big Kitty 1,144,023
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr LizW 489,659
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,529
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 17,670
Expanded health coverage merits push from leaders 6 hr MARGE 1
Busted 8 hr Why me 1
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 8 hr CJ Rocker 4,298
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:01 am PST

NBC Sports 7:01AM
Doug Martin says he's the same player he was in 2012
Bleacher Report 8:56 AM
Bortles' Lack of Natural Throwing Ability Should Be Concerning
NBC Sports11:20 AM
Jaguars are the new perpetual underdogs
Bleacher Report 7:26 PM
Bold Predictions for Colts Week 13 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:53 PM
Bills awarded returner Marcus Thigpen on waivers