P.I. Dominic Casey has a contract with Casey Anthony

Posted in the Orlando Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MediaMogul

Canada

#1 Sep 9, 2009
It appears that the media continuously forgets the fact that P.I. Dominic Casey has an actual contract with Casey Anthony. Low-profile Dominic Casey is truly the "Man with the secrets!" P.I. Dominic Casey is THE person with the facts about this tragedy and is the only one involved in this case who hasn't given an interview. What this man knows is priceless!
tribe mom

Rochester, MI

#2 Sep 9, 2009
MediaMogul wrote:
It appears that the media continuously forgets the fact that P.I. Dominic Casey has an actual contract with Casey Anthony. Low-profile Dominic Casey is truly the "Man with the secrets!" P.I. Dominic Casey is THE person with the facts about this tragedy and is the only one involved in this case who hasn't given an interview. What this man knows is priceless!
I think you are right about this. I'm surprised there hasn't been more focus on him, but I bet there will be come time for trial.
Wooden Giraffe

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Sep 9, 2009
MediaMogul wrote:
Does he still have a contract with Casey?

Wouldn't that have ended once Caylee's remains were found? I thought he was hired to help find a "live" Caylee.

I agree that he must have many answers and useful information.
MediaMogul

Canada

#4 Sep 9, 2009
A professional investigator who has access to everyone's secrets is mind-boggling. An investigator must base every action and every comment in a substantiated way with proof. Why do you think the public takes such great delight in discussing ridiculous subjects such as Casey's appearance? I bet P.I. Dominic Casey could give the public 150 factual reasons that justify Casey's appearance. It's obvious that reality is not the forerunner that sells papers. When Dominic's exclusive interview is played during a TV ratings week, it will go through the roof...because all his comments will be factual and he'll have the tape recordings and documentation available. I read there is a tape somewhere that has Baez's directive to this P.I. not to call 911. If what I have read is true that Dominic searched the woods on Nov. 11, 2008 and Dominic had already resigned his position to provide services, then that tape is going to reveal Baez's dishonesty. Could he get disbarred for not telling the truth to the Florida Bar?
Bella

South Easton, MA

#5 Sep 9, 2009
Isn't he in contemp of court or something like that for failure to do his desposition? Why is he not in jail?
Migglewump

Boca Raton, FL

#6 Sep 9, 2009
The fact is, Dominic Casey may very well be the world's worst PI which is why nobody pays him any mind right now.
T-Rex

Chico, CA

#7 Sep 9, 2009
MediaMogul wrote:
A professional investigator who has access to everyone's secrets is mind-boggling. An investigator must base every action and every comment in a substantiated way with proof. Why do you think the public takes such great delight in discussing ridiculous subjects such as Casey's appearance? I bet P.I. Dominic Casey could give the public 150 factual reasons that justify Casey's appearance. It's obvious that reality is not the forerunner that sells papers. When Dominic's exclusive interview is played during a TV ratings week, it will go through the roof...because all his comments will be factual and he'll have the tape recordings and documentation available. I read there is a tape somewhere that has Baez's directive to this P.I. not to call 911. If what I have read is true that Dominic searched the woods on Nov. 11, 2008 and Dominic had already resigned his position to provide services, then that tape is going to reveal Baez's dishonesty. Could he get disbarred for not telling the truth to the Florida Bar?
I feel that there would be some action against Baez. The info that Dominic has could possibly be the nail in Caseys trial.
I think if he does get a supeona,he will have to divuldge those tapes.
I may be jumping the gun here,but I think there could be enough evidence against Cindy and George also.
In court he will have to divuldge,a priest wouldn`t if in was in the confessional,but Dominic isn`t a priest.
Why did Dominic quit the case anyway,does anybody know.I would love to find that out.
also would like to find out why her first lawyer that she had also quit.there had to be a reason for it.
Wooden Giraffe

Hamilton, Canada

#8 Sep 9, 2009
Just recently, The Bar ruled that there was insufficient evidence to support the claim that Baez told Dominic Casey not to call 911
tribe mom

Rochester, MI

#9 Sep 9, 2009
Bella wrote:
Isn't he in contemp of court or something like that for failure to do his desposition? Why is he not in jail?
He's supposed to be in court today to see if he should be charged with contempt at 3:15 p.m.
MediaMogul

Canada

#10 Sep 9, 2009
Wooden Giraffe wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he still have a contract with Casey?
Wouldn't that have ended once Caylee's remains were found? I thought he was hired to help find a "live" Caylee.
I agree that he must have many answers and useful information.
Isn't a professional investigator hired to find the facts? I would think that Dominic Casey's services are extremely important to Casey because she has a possible death sentence. Dominic is no doubt compiling statements from witnesses for Casey. I'm sure there is a very active search for the the actual murderer. With all the pedophiles in Florida how could anyone not think of that possibility?
MITTY

Charleston, SC

#11 Sep 9, 2009
IMO... DOM CASEY is laying as low as possible. He has wooed Cin and wants his share of book/movie money even if he has to take her along with it. This guy is a major conartist, but in this case he has the secrets. He obviously knows who told him where the body was (Bozo)or (Lee)..they both knew. Look at him..contempt charges and he is still pushing it...worth it,I guess, when it comes to millions. JMO
MediaMogul

Canada

#12 Sep 9, 2009
Migglewump wrote:
The fact is, Dominic Casey may very well be the world's worst PI which is why nobody pays him any mind right now.
I would think a more appropriate answer to your statement would be: He wasn't being paid by the defense because JB was not being honest and this is just an extension of documentation by JB's activites. Remember the story in the Orlando Sentinel about the debts acquired by JB and he neglected those? Honesty is a characteristic flaw with JB based on factual documentation
tribe mom

Rochester, MI

#13 Sep 9, 2009
MediaMogul wrote:
http://www.wftv.com/news/20667181/detail.html

Supposedly cleared on those charges by Florida Bar
MediaMogul

Canada

#14 Sep 9, 2009
MITTY wrote:
IMO... DOM CASEY is laying as low as possible. He has wooed Cin and wants his share of book/movie money even if he has to take her along with it. This guy is a major conartist, but in this case he has the secrets. He obviously knows who told him where the body was (Bozo)or (Lee)..they both knew. Look at him..contempt charges and he is still pushing it...worth it,I guess, when it comes to millions. JMO
If Dominic was into reeking media offers, he would have done so by now. His entire portfolio must be bulging at the seams with things that could be used to discredit people...including media personnel. From what I've read, investigators collect data many arms-lengths away from immediate sources.
Migglewump

Boca Raton, FL

#15 Sep 9, 2009
MediaMogul wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think a more appropriate answer to your statement would be: He wasn't being paid by the defense because JB was not being honest and this is just an extension of documentation by JB's activites. Remember the story in the Orlando Sentinel about the debts acquired by JB and he neglected those? Honesty is a characteristic flaw with JB based on factual documentation
Call DC yourself and find out what 'tools' he uses to investigate. Then you get back to me here.

“What goes around, comes around”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Gainesville, FL

#16 Sep 9, 2009
MediaMogul wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't a professional investigator hired to find the facts? I would think that Dominic Casey's services are extremely important to Casey because she has a possible death sentence. Dominic is no doubt compiling statements from witnesses for Casey. I'm sure there is a very active search for the the actual murderer. With all the pedophiles in Florida how could anyone not think of that possibility?
To answer your question....because of all the facts of the case. Have you followed it for any length of time at all?
media reader

Canada

#17 Sep 24, 2009
Found this on P.I. Dominic Casey's website. He's doing a three part series according to his site. Wow! Look at all the sources he used. Is this guy on a lecture tour? He's overflowing with facts.

http://dgator.com/theobserver.aspx
Migglewump

Boca Raton, FL

#18 Sep 24, 2009
media reader wrote:
Found this on P.I. Dominic Casey's website. He's doing a three part series according to his site. Wow! Look at all the sources he used. Is this guy on a lecture tour? He's overflowing with facts.
http://dgator.com/theobserver.aspx
How impressive!!!!
st nobull

Huntington, IN

#20 Jul 1, 2012
MediaMogul wrote:
wouldn't it make dom a felon, to record baez without his knowledge?

also, why didn't dom press charges on hoover for recording dom without his knowledge?

joe jordan got a good smackdown for secretly recording conversations.

seems like hoover and dom was swimming in the same pool, no?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#21 Oct 18, 2012
Where is Dom Casey's book?

Does he have a publisher or what?

Does Media Mogul still hang about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min USAsince1680 1,396,558
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 25 min texas pete 19,037
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 34 min Pietro Armando 54
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 40 min YouDidntBuildThat 420
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Injudgement 60,184
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr The Donald_ 513,342
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 2 hr isa 1,017

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages