Yuke

Newberry, FL

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Are there any in the area of Colonial and John Young and west towards Clermont?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Oh, pervert you're just pissy because you could only afford the $2 diseased pigs on OBT, and were too stupid to notice an undercover cop when you were trying to pick up one of those $2 disease spreading hogs. Hookers who hang in upscale hotels wouldn't touch you and you know it. Must be sad to be too repulsive to even be able to pay for sex, huh? I hear even the walking petri dishes on the trail preferred not to service you-it creeped them out when you made them pretend to be little girls.
whoa

Gainesville, FL

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
Oh, pervert you're just pissy because you could only afford the $2 diseased pigs on OBT, and were too stupid to notice an undercover cop when you were trying to pick up one of those $2 disease spreading hogs. Hookers who hang in upscale hotels wouldn't touch you and you know it. Must be sad to be too repulsive to even be able to pay for sex, huh? I hear even the walking petri dishes on the trail preferred not to service you-it creeped them out when you made them pretend to be little girls.
WHERE ON OBT?
weirdos

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2013
SMH...what is wrong with people?
wild one

Hollywood, FL

#6 Jun 18, 2013
Chances are you're married and you're looking for a prostitute??? Just nasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Jenks 1,125,471
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr n-dis-grace 488,917
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 2,534
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 5 hr Mary NY 25,914
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Hot coed babe 47,487
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 96,518
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr Riverside 17,681
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]