Yuke

Chiefland, FL

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Are there any in the area of Colonial and John Young and west towards Clermont?

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Oh, pervert you're just pissy because you could only afford the $2 diseased pigs on OBT, and were too stupid to notice an undercover cop when you were trying to pick up one of those $2 disease spreading hogs. Hookers who hang in upscale hotels wouldn't touch you and you know it. Must be sad to be too repulsive to even be able to pay for sex, huh? I hear even the walking petri dishes on the trail preferred not to service you-it creeped them out when you made them pretend to be little girls.
whoa

Hawthorne, FL

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
Oh, pervert you're just pissy because you could only afford the $2 diseased pigs on OBT, and were too stupid to notice an undercover cop when you were trying to pick up one of those $2 disease spreading hogs. Hookers who hang in upscale hotels wouldn't touch you and you know it. Must be sad to be too repulsive to even be able to pay for sex, huh? I hear even the walking petri dishes on the trail preferred not to service you-it creeped them out when you made them pretend to be little girls.
WHERE ON OBT?
weirdos

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2013
SMH...what is wrong with people?
wild one

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2013
Chances are you're married and you're looking for a prostitute??? Just nasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,534,366
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 3 hr The Troll Stopper 363
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 6 hr Revelations 166
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr Voyeur 19,229
News Residents learn how to deal, get rid of iguanas (May '09) 19 hr Bye bye 33
News Going to a garage sale? A few rules (Jun '09) Sun pissed off 22
Go Trump. Sun Bye bye 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages